Discovery Gaming Community
To: LWB | From: Sarah Braun - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LWB | From: Sarah Braun (/showthread.php?tid=102243)

To: LWB | From: Sarah Braun - Narcotic - 07-22-2013

┌────────────────────────────┐
Incoming Transmission
└────────────────────────────┘

[Image: OanxlMC.png]
SHIP ID: Sarah.Braun
SUBJECT: That tractor in Grandma's barn

Guten Tag,

me again. I can't believe that you didn't tell me before! I'm waiting tables on Darmstadt since over four months, and yet you didn't tell me? That's insane, why didn't she tell me by herself even? Was she that afraid of me betraying her... that's just indescribably sad.

However, I might start from the beginning. I've been visiting my grandma at the rest home on Stuttgart yesterday. You know - her farm got distrained and a faciliy of Synth Foods was built there years ago.

So, today she didn't felt very well, and she told me some of her deepest secrets... seriously, why did nobody tell me? I mean, 40 years ago! I wasn't even born at that time! Grrr.

Long story short, she admitted to have been part of the Farmers Rights union, known as the WVS. And apparently she still had large influence until Synth Foods took all what she had left. Except for one thing.

And here comes the interesting part. She gave me an adress to a small ghost-farm in the middle of nowhere. And I've found this very special "tractor" in its barn. Fully functional! Now that's the reason why I contacted you. What am I supposed to do with it? Grandma told me that she wanted to leave her inheritance to me. Heidi Korn - does that name sound familiar?

Anyhow, you got to tell me what I shall do with it before anyone else finds it.

Viele Grüße,

[Image: PJwcaXD.png]
Ending Transmission

RE: To: LWB | From: Sarah Braun - Jansen - 07-22-2013

Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID:
Annike Eckfeld

[Image: qQaAy.png]

Hallo Sarah,

at first, please try to calm down a bit, you seem to put yourself under quite some stress, thats not good! Take a few deep breaths and imagine one of the blue jillies, thats what usually helps me to calm down.

Now that you are hopefully a bit more relaxed, lets get to the reason of your message, while I do not know your grandmother personally, I assume that some of the others know her quite well, I think Horst might know her, he has been a very active member of the VWS back then. I will ask him about her.

Now, regarding your grandmothers inheritance...
It is up to you to accept it, but be assured that we would welcome you, should you decide to put this tractor into use. We will try to supply you with everything you need, considering that your grandmother seems to have played a major role within the LWBs history thats the least we can do.

Bring your tractor to Darmstadt if you want to accept this offer.

-Annike

RE: To: LWB | From: Sarah Braun - Narcotic - 07-24-2013

Incoming Transmission

[Image: OanxlMC.png]
SUBJECT: That tractor in Grandma's barn

Hallo Annike,

Gut. I really have to think about this for a while first. It's all going so fast now, I need to consider the possibilities I got.

And like my Grandma always used to say: "When one door shuts, another opens." Maybe it's about time to shut some doors and start something new. It's just... I can't let go the known environment, but I can't live without any it anymore neither. I've been waiting for the changes for so long already. I hope it won't need a coin toss for me to decide.

I think I'll give it some time. And maybe, my current position could bear advantages for us - if I plan to carry it on simultaneously. Meanwhile I'll see what else I can find on that farm. I bet there's a few old pitchforks somewhere, too.

Viele Grüße,

[Image: PJwcaXD.png]
Ending Transmission

RE: To: LWB | From: Sarah Braun - Narcotic - 01-05-2014

Incoming Transmission

[Image: UYs3IGR.png]
SUBJECT: Open Doors

Hallo,

good decisions need time. And to repeat my Grandma's words; "When one door shuts, another opens." And it did shut. Already a few months ago. However, yesterday I received the official statement. Though, I'm disappointed about their sloppiness - or rather glad - I can't say. Whatsoever, I had plenty of time to collect valuable datas within the last two years. Not to forget my spacecrafts I have already hidden in the very same barn I found that tractor. But I need a safer place. They'll probably try to locate them, because in wrong hands, they could be a malicious tool for confusion and chaos. Once it's all water under the bridge of course.

So, I've brought the old tractor to the repair shop already - guess it'll need some time for full restoration. Meanwhile, I'll probably stay on Darmstadt doing some waitressing. As usual.

Viele Grüße,

[Image: NJAhUTl.png]
Ending Transmission