Discovery Gaming Community
Anyone of you people Play Planetside 2? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Anyone of you people Play Planetside 2? (/showthread.php?tid=102513)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Anyone of you people Play Planetside 2? - Switchback - 07-29-2013

Yes, I know that there are people that play PS2.

But the real question is does anyone play as Vanu?
Looking for a group (maybe an outfit) that plays Vanu. Because Vanu is best.

RE: Anyone of you people Play Planetside 2? - Stolt. - 07-29-2013

I play on the server that used to be called Jaegar, they merged it with another server and renamed it now but I can't remember what its called.

I play TR only though. I have an NC char on another server but I don't play it much. Mostly medic or heavy assault too, though I'm trying to make the transition to engineer.

RE: Anyone of you people Play Planetside 2? - Switchback - 07-29-2013

I havn't played TR much, I played a bit of NC (Recommended by a then friend)

I really didn't like the way NC weapons handled, VS weps are really nice (the starter ones, Im to lazy to pay money for digital guns)

RE: Anyone of you people Play Planetside 2? - Cælumaresh - 07-29-2013

I play TR, have love for the NC, and hate everything that has the word 'Vanu' in it,

I once was in a ig TR - NC battle and yelled: 'Who thinks its great to have no Vanu around to spoil the fun?' More than 50% said 'ME'.

Fights between TR -VS and NC - VS dont last five minutes these days. And they win all the Alerts.

[Image: planetside_2___terran_republic___red_by_...5ru93r.png]

Loyalty untill death, Strength in Unity!

RE: Anyone of you people Play Planetside 2? - Rodnas - 07-29-2013

I play Vanu on Cobalt - technology is might!

Chose to stick with them because they were the underdogs back in the day - and the only team that at least looks remotely sci-fi^^

RE: Anyone of you people Play Planetside 2? - t0l - 07-29-2013

Vanu on Matherson or whatever it's called, that's where my friends (used to) play.

RE: Anyone of you people Play Planetside 2? - Echo 7-7 - 07-29-2013

(07-29-2013, 06:22 AM)Switchback Wrote: I havn't played TR much, I played a bit of NC (Recommended by a then friend)

I really didn't like the way NC weapons handled, VS weps are really nice (the starter ones, Im to lazy to pay money for digital guns)

If you can't earn yourself better weapons without paying RL cash, you're a damn scrub.

I play VS on Briggs, the Australian server. The outfit I'm in is the best on the server.

RE: Anyone of you people Play Planetside 2? - Jihadjoe - 07-29-2013

DramaticExit, dispensing blue space freedums all over Ceres.

RE: Anyone of you people Play Planetside 2? - Alley - 07-29-2013

vanu is for people that like to play easy, I have more respect for TR players than Vanu.

NC is challenging to play, so I like that.

RE: Anyone of you people Play Planetside 2? - Switchback - 07-29-2013

(07-29-2013, 08:07 AM)The_Lost Wrote: Fights between TR -VS and NC - VS dont last five minutes these days. And they win all the Alerts.

I believe your crazy.

Last Night, me and some of my friends where fighting during an alert on Mattherson (Esamir iirc), TR put up one hell of a fight. Last 30 minutes of the alert, (which was to capture tech plants) we attempted zerg two TR tech plants at once, got stopped dead in our tracks. We won at the last very second, It was hectic to say the least.

@Max

Thanks for that. I don't buy the new weapons because the starter guns Vanu gets are pretty good well rounded. I would rather upgrade my vehicles & class abilities than new guns.

Honestly, I don't see how people can call the VS OP, the playstyle and guns act differently. More than once both me and some TR/NC guy have died while shooting each other point blank.