Discovery Gaming Community
Beta Testing Phase: /restart BetaTestCash - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Beta Testing Phase: /restart BetaTestCash (/showthread.php?tid=105173)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Beta Testing Phase: /restart BetaTestCash - aerelm - 09-20-2013

As it was announced, Discovery 4.87 Conquest is in open beta, and a good number of bugs need to be fixed before the final release. Our team of developers are aiming for spotting and fixing all the possible bugs as fast as possible, however, a valid concern was raised by the community - The expense of purchasing new ships and equipment for the sole purpose of testing.

After a suggestion by one of the community members, and a discussion within the admins team, hereby we present to you:

/restart BetaTestCash

This restart will provide you with 1.8 billion credits, so members interested in taking an active role during the testing phase can freely purchase ships and equipment and report any possible bugs in the appropriate subforum.

On the subject of a database rollback, it was decided to be put on hold until the beta phase has passed, and once a stable version of the new mod is released we'll be restoring the backups from before the first beta was released, so for the time being, enjoy the free cash, fly around, try out the new version, and have fun.

RE: Beta Testing Phase: /restart BetaTestCash - Michael Trenton - 09-20-2013

Thanks guys!

RE: Beta Testing Phase: /restart BetaTestCash - Hell Hunter - 09-20-2013

OMIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
OH GOD
WHAT TO GET
OH MY GOD
SO MUCH STUFF
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD
LETS UH
UH
UH
GRN BS SPAM GO!

RE: Beta Testing Phase: /restart BetaTestCash - Sabru - 09-20-2013

WOOT!

RE: Beta Testing Phase: /restart BetaTestCash - Venture - 09-20-2013

I'll be storing the free cash on a base,for some profitz.

jk (I don't have a base)

RE: Beta Testing Phase: /restart BetaTestCash - belarusich - 09-20-2013

Plz, add cloaks/JD/scanners and stuff

Because cloaks are not so easy to find

RE: Beta Testing Phase: /restart BetaTestCash - Pavel - 09-20-2013

[Image: mother-of-god]

RE: Beta Testing Phase: /restart BetaTestCash - Reid - 09-20-2013

Sweet, I can actually play now

RE: Beta Testing Phase: /restart BetaTestCash - Error - 09-20-2013

Hm. Characters created using this restart can't actually get out of Conn, though, unless I'm missing something here. /return obviously won't work for a character that's never used the /conn command.

Edit: Right, nevermind. Not sure what I was thinking there - that's the point. Forgot about the critical 1.8 billion credits bit. >.>

RE: Beta Testing Phase: /restart BetaTestCash - aerelm - 09-20-2013

Just /restart and /givecash.