Discovery Gaming Community
To: [C]-Council; From: Gateway Shipping Inc., - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: [C]-Council; From: Gateway Shipping Inc., (/showthread.php?tid=108718)

To: [C]-Council; From: Gateway Shipping Inc., - mike buster - 12-13-2013

::Incoming Transmission::

[Image: LOGO02.png]

[Image: CEO-1.jpg]

Greetings to The Council. I hope you have heard of Gateway Shipping Inc., which operates in all the "Four Houses". Well with a supposition, I will come to the point directly that we are willing to broaden our area of operations, that is to be precise we are willing to supply your bases which will in turn helps you fight Gallic Royal Navy. You may be wondering why you want to choose us to supply your base rather than any other trading companies I'll tell you why because we are the fastest growing trading company in the Bretonian, Even though you have your allies to supply you within Gallia, but outside Gallia, Gateway can supply you anywhere, anytime. If you are willing to accept us to aid you in the fight against fight against the oppressive Gallic monarchy and overthrow them, I can assure you that Gateway Shipping will give its full efforts to supply your base. ".

::End of Transmission::

[Image: 43f52879-b732-4424-8ea7-cf5c51d9cf36.gif]

RE: To: [C]-Council; From: Gateway Shipping Inc., - mike buster - 12-16-2013

:: BOOSTING THE SIGNAL ::

RE: To: [C]-Council; From: Gateway Shipping Inc., - mike buster - 12-17-2013

:: BOOSTING THE SIGNAL ::

RE: To: [C]-Council; From: Gateway Shipping Inc., - Thyrzul - 12-23-2013

Initialisation...

Intensité de signal: _ 085%
Encodage: __________ ___ FORT

Source: ________ BFTANLEFCPFMPLCWTMWQUGNJQLTBF
Expéditeur: ____ General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Gateway Shipping Inc. ________________ Gateway|

Sujet: _________ Re: -

Transmission entrée...

Bonjour Monsieur,

I assume you have a name, I at least have one for sure, je suis General Pierre LaFlamme (Du Conseil), et excuse-moi for my late response. You almost guessed my thoughts correctly, it's only that I was wondering why would I chose the services of your company instead of our own logistics division upon reading your message.

You know, monsieur, the branch of the Gallic Council of Freedom and National Unity currently dwelling in Sirius has been exiled by the Gallic Royal Navy pretty quickly from the Languedoc border, estabilishing a nearby foothold had to be done swiftly, et keeping our location secret was et still is a crucial part of our defenses. For that reason, there are very few who know about it's location, only those who have to know about it.

As you see the question is not about how fast the growth of your organization is, but how secure your services et how trustworthy you are. What would be the guarantee of our relationship being handled the most discreetly possible? How tight is your corporate security? Answering these questions, et the ones arising later would only be one step towards eachother, but I guess this will be good for a start.

Sincerement,
General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
General en Chef Du Conseil

[Image: 970856402Transmission_End_Council_www.ke...es.hu_.png]

RE: To: [C]-Council; From: Gateway Shipping Inc., - mike buster - 12-27-2013

Greetings General Pierre, well I am very sorry for not introducing myself I thought you might have heard about my name. My name is Vimal Kumar.
Well back to your Question "how secure your services et how trustworthy you are" secured service ain't a problem and trustworthy we are bretonians and we are fighting for our space with the Gallic Royal Navy so why should we betray you at this time, where you are fighting against the Gallic Royal Navy.

As far as our "Corporate Security" concerned you don't have to worry because we are having a strong internal control, which ensures that people of our trustworthy are given the ship to fly for Gateway Shipping.

Also General if we have can talk face to face, for many things I can give explanation vividly.

RE: To: [C]-Council; From: Gateway Shipping Inc., - Thyrzul - 01-01-2014

Initialisation...

Intensité de signal: _ 085%
Encodage: __________ ___ FORT

Source: ________ BFTANLEFCPFMPLCWTMWQUGNJQLTBF
Expéditeur: ____ General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Vimal Kumar __________________________ Gateway|

Sujet: _________ Re: Re: Re: -

Transmission entrée...

Monsieur Kumar,

It is nice to know who I am conversing with, et it will be most pleasant to have business conducted in person. Offer a location et a date for a meeting, et I'll say if it's okay for us. I plan to bring Sergent Croix, head of the Trade and Supply Division of The Council along with myself, I believe he is more expert at business than I myself am. I am awaiting your answer, Monsieur.

Sincerement,
General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
General en Chef Du Conseil

[Image: 970856402Transmission_End_Council_www.ke...es.hu_.png]

RE: To: [C]-Council; From: Gateway Shipping Inc., - mike buster - 01-06-2014

Greetings General,
These transmissions are not safe to talk about our meet out place and time, even though it is encrypted. People may decrypt it and so I'll contact you very securely via a high secured channel and we will discuss about our meet out and our plan.

Vimal kumar
Chief Executive Officer,
Gateway Shipping Inc.,