Discovery Gaming Community
Join O'Rhu Cell! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Join O'Rhu Cell! (/showthread.php?tid=109511)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: O'Rhu Cell Pilots- You could also be one - Sciamach - 02-10-2014

:: redacted ::

RE: O'Rhu Cell Pilots- You could also be one - axisdeus - 02-10-2014

Takes a seat at his desk and opens a file cabinet. Picks up what seems to be a dossier of some sort, big and bulky, and opens it. "An interesting possibility, a former Phoenix, still with active connection, this could prove invaluable for us." said the Director. "Yes, indeed." replied the second in command, looking around the room, a little bit absent. "Still, we need someone to be his supervisor....have you thought about this?" The Director raised his head and looked over the dossier onto the facing wall. Hanging there is the depicting of a battle scene fought somewhere deep in the Sirius. Between the ships there, a big Bretonian Battleships reign the battlefield. The director suddenly finds himself smiling. "Well, have you Director, thought of somebody?" "As a matter of fact, we need to remeber to be a wee bit crazy now, don't we? " "You mean...nah...." " Yes I do. Call mister Grooms back to homespace. He already needed a break from all that paperwork anyhow."

RE: O'Rhu Cell Pilots- You could also be one - 7AlphaOne1 - 02-11-2014

"Computer, activate voice command mode on neural channel titled 'Recruitment' in O'Rhu channels.

::Sir, it says you need to log in::

"Okay then. set the tracker off. and pass me that champagne. the Gauls do know their drinks"

Welcome to O'Rhu secure operative channels.

Your current location : ERRORERRORERROR(Raw coding location: 5f6733xe2)
Decoded location: Champagne system, Gallia
Username:Tarquin
Password:*********************

Access granted. Command 'Reboost' enabled

Access disconnecting in t-5 seconds.

Access closed.

RE: O'Rhu Cell Pilots- You could also be one - axisdeus - 02-11-2014

#track debugger input code ******************
#enable O'Rhu Director command key /////
Accepted/////
#enable usage of preformed message on channel entitled "O'Rhu Cell Pilots"
/////Debugging/////OK/////
Permission granted/////
[Image: yewn.png]

ADDRESSEE: Agent Tarquin
SENDER: O'Rhu Director
SUBJECT: Misuse of comm resources allocated to O'Rhu operatives
CONTENT: Agent Tarquin, you continue to bother me even from beyond the 'grave'. When i say lay low, you lay so low the dust will cover you and will still leave a hole where you are supposed to be laying low. And to further emphasis the low part of low, you are there to do amendments not to gobble gargantuan quantities of 'tetryonic nerve killer' I expect a full report from the "purgatory" with your name on it on the proper channel HERE
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION: NTT
ATTACHMENTS: Pray to gods you still have all attached after the stunt you made.

RE: O'Rhu Cell Pilots- You could also be one - LineUpGerilla - 06-03-2014

Name: Lukke Markovinovic

Contact location: Taba Border Station,Omicron Mu

Previous occupation: Trading and mining..now piloting 'Geb' Order Light Assault Carrier and making Nomads and BHG to turrent back from Order areas!

Combat proficiency: Semi low

Resourcefulness: Long live THE ORDER!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMF3mUr4-l5Poa_Uywpfx...5LWz8QrC7w]

RE: O'Rhu Cell Pilots- You could also be one - axisdeus - 06-03-2014

Computer...*reading some files in his quarters aboard the CV-Rahotep*....open up my personal database and update me with the latest news...[AI:Accessing database - 1 new mail] Open that mail and send it over to my datapad *picks up the datapad that was conveniently laying on the desk* Hmmm....I do not know what to say.*picking his head into his hands and looking at the mail in which the name of a certain Lukke Markovinovic is mentioned* I will have to ask Karl to investigate more and keep this man under observation for the next period. *sits upwards and moves to the corner of the room where a bottle of brownish liquid is sitting on a glass table. He uncorks it and starts pouring the substance into a glass.* Computer,open up a comm channel to Karl [AI:Comm channel active] Karl come see me at once!* Takes up the glass, looks at it and starts gobbling it* Those Gallics do know their stuff indeed.

RE: O'Rhu Cell Pilots- You could also be one - TheShooter36 - 03-23-2015

Name: Steve Longstar
Contact Location: Planet Akabat, Omicron Mu
Previous Occupation: Ex-Zoner Colony Ship Captain. Now Commanding "OCV-Savior", Osiris-Class Battleship
Combat Profiency: Medium-Good. Enough to destroy a Mako and stay alive.
Resourcefullness: I was a trader long before commanding a Zoner Colony Ship.

RE: O'Rhu Cell Pilots- You could also be one - axisdeus - 03-24-2015

*As he walked by the corridors, a man of no figure caught with him and hastily passed a file* That would be all, Thomas!*Started browsing the file as he continued his walk until he arrived in front of a door - William Wright - Military Nucleus* Here William, have a look onto this! *he makes an 180 and heads out of the room with no other words said*

RE: O'Rhu Cell Pilots- You could also be one - Goldberg - 04-01-2015

Name: Samuel Samuels
Contact location: Omicron Mu - Taba station
Previous occupation: Freelancer Gunboat pilot, after a heavy firefight with some bounty hunters, my ship gets destroyed.
Combat proficiency: VHF (5), Bomber (6), Gunboat (8), Cruiser (8) , Battleship (7)
Resourcefulness: Im a old man, i know how to handle with this little young boys that only want to kill some civilians or oder pilots.

RE: O'Rhu Cell Pilots- You could also be one - Tarator - 04-01-2015

[Image: tecfro10.png]

ADDRESSEE: Samuel Samuels
SENDER: William Wright

Greetings Mr. Samuels
Your desire to join up with us is more than welcome, however there are some factors that you should consider first.
One of the main requirements that we deem necessary to be met, is a decent level of English.
However, we would like to know more about you and probably have you along in conducting some operations, so we can get an insight of your capabilities.

Also having S.K.Y.P.E. is important, so feel free to send your name here or via PM.

Your application is currently being processed.

Thrawn out