Discovery Gaming Community
Join O'Rhu Cell! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Join O'Rhu Cell! (/showthread.php?tid=109511)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Join O'Rhu Cell! - Tarator - 05-17-2015

[Image: tecfro10.png]

ADDRESSEE: James Badger
SENDER: William Thrawn Wright

Greetings Mr. Badger
Its a pleasure to meet you again, after our encounters yesterday I have to say that you're capable, and know what to say and when to say it.

Without much hesitation from our staff, I'm delighted to say that your application has been APPROVED. Meet me at Taba at your earliest convenience.

Safe skies
Thrawn out

RE: Join O'Rhu Cell! - Ryujin - 06-29-2015

Name: Isaac Kane
Age & birthplace: 23 Freeport 9
Contact location: Battleship Thebes
Short Biography: My farther was a LSF captain and my mother a Rheinland covert agent on his cruiser, just before the nomad wars began.Things did not go as planed and at some point i came to be. Of course they knew, that secret such as this wont last for long and they will soon end up on the wrong side of the grass. So they fled. As it seems Casper Orillion was aware of the whole situation and offered them a way out. They found a safe haven on the Osiris when i was round 1 year old. Both of them joined the Order and fought the Nomads. After the war they helped rebuild planet Toledo and opened a bar called Sanctuary. During my growing up at the beginning my parents did not wanted me to be fighter pilot , so i was mainly taught in engineering and diplomacy. At age 16 i already had a good understanding on ship power plants and sensors enhancement. In 817 i was assigned to Battleship Thebes as junior engineer. After the events of 818 we all fled to Omicron Mu with Battleship Thebes and i remain on it since .
Previous occupation: Engineer on Battleship Thebes, waiter in Sanctuary.
Select any of the following:
[ x ] Military Nucleus
[ ] Logistic Nucleus
[ ] Science Nucleus
Provide details for your choices: I was taught as ship engineer.
Combat proficiency: My flying skills are mediocre across the range .
Resourcefulness: I do my best.

RE: Join O'Rhu Cell! - Tarator - 06-29-2015

[Image: tecfro10.png]

ADDRESSEE: Isaac Kane
SENDER: William Thrawn Wright

Good evening Mr. Kane

Your history seems quite interesting, and I'd definitely want to hear more about it once we meet.
We are currently in need of more skilled engineers, so that's one more reason for the staff to declare your application APPROVED.

Head to Taba Border Station at your earliest convenience, and meet up with our operatives at dock four.

Safe skies
Thrawn out

RE: Join O'Rhu Cell! - Callen151 - 06-30-2015

O'Rhu Recruitment form
Name: David Callen
Age & birthplace: 23, Planet New Hope
Contact location: I have been an Order independent for several weeks now. I am currently in command of the Century, a Geb Class Assault Carrier
Short Biography: Grew up on New Hope, in Coronado. Served with the Colonial Military for several years eventually earning myself command of the Valkyrie, a Colonial Cruiser. After we discovered an Ancient Jump Gate to a Wild infested system, I knew that the Nomad threat was more real then any of the Core Houses wished to admit. After a heavy skirmish and retreat back Coronado I handed in my pins and my ship and set sail to join the Order, where I've been since.
Previous occupation: Colonial Republic Military
[ x ] Military Nucleus
[ ] Logistic Nucleus
[ ] Science Nucleus
Provide details for your choices: Experienced leader and strategist. I also wish to protect humanity from the evil that is the Nomads.
Combat proficiency: Experienced pilot all around, albeit a bit rusty
Resourcefulness: On a scale of 1-10, 7

RE: Join O'Rhu Cell! - Leeroy Quint - 06-30-2015

O'Rhu Recruitment form
Name: Leeroy Quint
Age & birthplace: 28, Planet Denver
Short Biography: I was born on a Farm on Planet Denver. Growing up I saw how my world had been conquered and corrupted by rich snobs from California. When I was old enough I started freelancing around, exploring alot of systems and doing alright for myself. I was trading in Omicron Minor when something happened that would change my life.

The Core came and invaded the system. and in the middle of the largest battle I'd seen yet, the Nomads came.

After it was all over, Toledo was devasted, I lost everything, along with most everyone else. In the aftermath, I realized then that the Nomads were coming back with a vengeance. All I could see was Liberty and those other fools squabbling over territory while the Nomads did what they liked, destroying worlds and killing good people. I knew it wouldn't be long before even Denver would be in trouble.

And the Core continues to attack the Order. As far as I'm concerned, all they're doing is helping the Nomads, they're traitors for standing against the Order.

I didn't really understand the Order until that day, not really. It's not enough to to be told, and like the rest of the Order had, I finally saw the real enemy and the purpose I had searched for all my life. I signed up with no regrets.

I've been given command of the Order Recon Cruiser Indio, and already I've seen the CORE invading Order space like we're not even there!

Everyday the Nomads attack, everyday waves of Assassins hit us from all sides.

The War goes on!
Previous occupation: Freelancer Trader
[X] Military Nucleus
[ ] Logistic Nucleus
[ ] Science Nucleus
Provide details for your choices: Experienced at leadership and command. My aim is simple: Exterminate the Nomads, and anyone helping them.
Combat proficiency: Pilot and ship commander with good experience so far. Veteran of engagements with both the CORE and the Nomads and a long history of fighting (and outsmarting) Pirates as a former Freelancer.
Resourcefulness: I am good at teamwork, and will always follow strategy to the letter. As a former freelancer, being resourceful and knowing how to get me and my crew out of trouble was an essential skill to survive, and I have extensive navigational experience around many systems and Jump-holes.

RE: Join O'Rhu Cell! - Arbs - 06-30-2015

[Image: dI4M4yq.png]

ADDRESSEE: David Callen, Leeroy Quint.
SENDER: Co-Director Daniel Wright

Good to hear there are still people that wish to stand up against the Nomad threat and for what's right.

I understand from your application forms and backgrounds that you are going to be more than capable for this Duty. I believe that your skills and capabilities will be put into good use here.

Mr.Callen, you will soon see for yourself that it is not only the Nomads who we are fighting.

Either way, Mr.Quint, Mr.Callen, you are both hereby ACCEPTED.

Head to Taba border station. Our operatives will be waiting waiting there for you and will brief you in.

Do us proud. Welcome to The Order.

Daniel Wright
Co-Director
O'Rhu Cell, The Order

RE: Join O'Rhu Cell! - kiedjor - 06-30-2015

withdrawn application

RE: Join O'Rhu Cell! - Eshtar_ark778 - 07-04-2015

O'Rhu Recruitment from
Name: Mike Vlahopol
Age & birthplace: 21, Planet Akabat
Contact location: Evora Shipyard
Short Biography: I was born and grew up in a little appartment on Planet Toledo in the West part of the planet, when The Core attacked the planet i knew somethng was not going to be right and I really was right the Nomads devestate the planet.

Then after I meet with Leeroy Quint,
in that time after the Nomad attack he was a Freelancer that he explored allot and then in Omnicron Minor near the planet i can't remember allot of those times, The Core attacked the carrier with the survivors of Toledo.

The Order Strikes back with everything attacking The Core and Nomads. But The Core how i think in my head is helping the Nomads and Unknown (The Wild). When i got old enough like 19 years old, I got in The Order and i was very happy to protect and serve the Order.

My first ship was the Bastet MKII Ark the first million was hard to make it , i had one with me that is Andrew my good old pal. After we got our first ship we where in a little patrol with 1 battle ship and 5 or 6 fighters, two of the fighters was bombers. And then i chaged it with a Nephtys with the best weapones on the Battleship Thebes.

When I got in the Order awhile Leeroy Quint contacted me to meet him on Battleship Thebes , we talked about somethings we planed to go on a Nomad hunt and we did it.

Previous occupation: Fighter in Bundschuh Fleet
[X] Military Nucleus
[ ] Logistic Nucleus
[ ] Sience Nucleus
Provide details for your choices: Just hunting down Nomads and anyone who is helping them
Combat proficiency: A good pilot of a Nephtys. I am a man that allso engages the CORE and NOMADS with all costs.
Resourcefulness: Listening to the orders of the leader of any clan, making teamwork everytime with people in the group and helping them when they need assistance.

RE: Join O'Rhu Cell! - Arbs - 07-04-2015

[Image: dI4M4yq.png]

ADDRESSEE: Mike Vlahopol.
SENDER: Co-Director Daniel Wright

Good to hear from you Mr.Vlahopol.

Having people sill willing to fight for whats right, and standing up for themselves and humanity against the core and nomad threats is always a good news to me, and everyone in The Order. Your reference to our mutual acquaintance and our operative Leeroy Quint is music to my ears.

Now, from what I read you seem to be having some experience with fighters. In time that experience will be most useful and will be put to the test on your missions and out on the field. Hopefully your experience in this cell will improve your capabilities with the strike crafts and with some luck and work you may go even further. I believe you will see for yourself in time.

For now your application is PENDING, until a further discussion with command.

Daniel Wright
Co-Director
O'Rhu Cell, The Order

RE: Join O'Rhu Cell! - Uskok - 07-05-2015

Name: Francis Drake aka "MasterYoda"
Age & birthplace: 25, Planet Manhatan
Contact location: Planet Akabat
Short Biography: Born on Manhatan. Father navy pilot and mother navy scientist and there was allways secrecy in house cause his jobs. At age 12 i was start noticing that father and mother allways go on some meeting, with as it looks, bald navy officer. I suspect that this is Order operatives but later i learned it's Order high command. I then at age 16 enlisted for learning pilot of Liberty Navy. At age 20 i finished cadet scohool and become real pilot.
Then after 2 years of patroling Liberty i heard my parents are death on some dissaster and Navy that i working for give me allmost nothing on behalf my parents death just accident. I was angry from all that secrecy around me. From that point i decide to leave Navy and find my way alone. After 2 year of freelancing and being allmost everywhere one moment while i was in Sigma 17 near Kurile from nerby Jump hole, that i dont know, come 5 Order pilots in ships that i dont recognize. It was Order Bestet fighters and in one of them was Orilion the bald man who explained to me for who was my parents working and dying, for what they was fighting and what Order realy is from diferences on Liberty news broadcast. After i hear that there was no doubt i need to join Order and continue my parents heritage. Nerby hole leed to Omicron Minor and near deth planet Order patrol show me Anubis wreck where my parents try to fly from inevitable death.

Previous occupation: Freelancer pilot and trader.
[ x ] Military Nucleus
[ x ] Logistic Nucleus
[ ] Science Nucleus
Provide details for your choices: After i heard for Toledo dissaster i know i'd must return and help Order in war. I offer, as it is, my military knowlege and Logistic skils learned from my previus fights in service to Order.
Combat proficiency: My flying skills is average. But practice to perfection can turn any pilot in killing machine.
Resourcefulness: Depends on what situation demand and tool at my hand in that situation. But sadly not in MacGyver stile.