Discovery Gaming Community
Your handwritten signatures - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Your handwritten signatures (/showthread.php?tid=109542)

Pages: 1 2

Your handwritten signatures - Strichev - 12-31-2013

With the Earth slowly making its final spin in the year, I couldn't help myself but to think about all that was, is and never will be again. Like all those things that make us who we are, this community has its destiny. And in all destinies there is a point from which there is nothing further in the future, a closure. Many an individual constitutes this community, some of us are not so well known, others are famous. And yet we all influence each-other, are a part of our existence, no matter how callous one's attitude might be.

And since our presence here is bound to end one day, why don't we - as a community - leave something behind. Something to remind us all of this place, of the people with whom we interacted.

A signature list. Hand written with ink on paper, then transformed into bits of information, sent, shared, externalised on the great internet. Write down you first name, your forum username or anything of the like, scan the paper or by other means post it here. I, or any other volunteer will then transfer all those signatures on a single sheet, for all to have all members signed there.

Use a plain white paper and some visible ink.

Oh, and happy new year, for those who have yet to reach it.

[Image: 82854847-525c-44d8-8f5d-0fa99c75ca82_zps23deb9b4.png]

RE: Your handwritten signatures - Karst - 12-31-2013

Goodness, you're quite the philosopher Sokol.

Anyway, I'm comfortably tipsy. I wonder how much of a difference New Year's Eve-tier drinking will make. Will attempt to upload another sig once I return from....wherever it is this night takes me.

[Image: siggy_zps4efd8345.jpg]

Internet cookies for anyone that can identify my name, or indeed any part of it.
Edit: Those of you that remember my original skype display name, when it was still my full real name, are not permitted to take part in the guessing.
Nuther edit: No, it's not ink, just pencil. I do have genuine ink pens but I couldn't be bothered.

RE: Your handwritten signatures - Jayce - 12-31-2013

[Image: ZA8iVnm.jpg]

It says "Jayce Brooks."

We laywer now.

RE: Your handwritten signatures - Strichev - 12-31-2013

Damn it, with all those fancy signatures mine feels like a signature of a primary school kid!

RE: Your handwritten signatures - Miaou - 12-31-2013

[Image: IMG_0149.JPG]

RE: Your handwritten signatures - Karst - 12-31-2013

No, mine really isn't fancy. It would be if it were consistent, but it's not. It really looks different every time.

Jayce's is pro though.

RE: Your handwritten signatures - Arioch - 12-31-2013

Here is mine, all fancy and crap...

[Image: R4jaKRy.jpg]

RE: Your handwritten signatures - Pel - 12-31-2013

RE: Your handwritten signatures - t0l - 12-31-2013

i would but i'm not revealing my name to you all :o

RE: Your handwritten signatures - Strichev - 01-01-2014

Privacy concerns, eh? Your first name certainly isn't unique enough for us to trace you by those means. Or are you very famous in RL?