Discovery Gaming Community
The Life On Neoclex - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The Life On Neoclex (/showthread.php?tid=110150)

The Life On Neoclex - King Owl - 01-12-2014

Today after Neoclex had fought a nomad adad , later that night Olivia rememberd a image the nomad keft 9in her mind.I was a soomehow of a hunaboid forn abd there were sone light creatures , she remembers that creatures as they got a snall octopular form and put it in human ! She thought all night what could that be , then in that noments she brealized that was the image of an incubus . She was scared , what if that nomad before he died left some kind of creature on the ship! She decided to go into the lab and do some tests! She spebd al night there and after many blood testes and all was nenede al came negative , but in that moment her eyes turned in purple and she was walking down the coridor , to her room! She fall aslepp and then in that night she had a dreem where a menly voice was talking,,Come to use , my dear come to the place of happyness and good, come to us the harbingers of time and power come to us and be part of us.We are here to help , to gave you a new life and to make you be eternal and to akwnoladge everything this and many others can give, let us gave you the etern power of time! * She yell no and then she woke up and o her mouth was some sort of a blue-ish to purple-ish substance witch to her seemed to e blood ! She spit it all out and then she went back into her bed but didn;t get to sleep for the rest of the tine ! She set there , trying to understan what happend how d9id that all happend abd what were those Harbinger they claiemd they were! She was a young lady yet and she didb;t confront any kind of unusual feeling or any kind of dreems of that sort! She was scared , she asked her-self to many question a human can answer or have the time to acuayer all the Knowladg needed to answer half of them! Then the day the students needed to make a tour of Neoclex and she needed to make a speech for them ! Not so many , so she was lucky she didb;t need to adrees big words, she could just wwwwalk in there say two or three words and as well just let then know there is sector B-2Alpha witch is her own lab, and cannot be accesed ! As she planed all worked , beside one thing all the students wanted to know what was inside of her lab , what equipament has the ship and they seemed much more atracted for the ship equipament and the incoming needs and suitable equipament!
After an hour she went back t her room took some pills of an unknow sort and then she fall asleep!

Out of Role Play
This is a journal made by me into whats happens on board of Neoclex

RE: The Life On Neoclex - King Owl - 01-13-2014

..::Starting Transmition::..
..::Signal:Strong::..
..::Encyption:High::..
..:::Transmition on :Neural Net::..
..::Second Entry on Story::..

After he was thinking that i could be infected or something of a sort, i have decied to kick him out of the ship! So in the next night i have called in a Cruiser liner and send him away from me and make him never come back. It was my chance , i cound't let somebody know what happend , even now when i am cleand and the incubus was killed ! Still there can be some misteryes !
Time was passing and while she was recoding her room door opend ! It was Dean , who wanted to remind her that she will be having a tour of the ship with the students! She dressed into the uniform and head to the Command deck and start the tour! She felt like everybody was looking strange at her , like she was different ! But paranoia seemd to be there , they were lookign strange at her because she sleept two days non-stop!
She just arrived at the command deck, where all the stundets were there !
Olivia:Good day, my name is Olivia and i am the capitain of Neoclex as you already knew! Today i will gave you a quick toor and explanation fo what is and what you can and cannot do while onboard fo Neoclex! Now let's finish with this speech and let's get going !
As she sed , all was done and no incidents happend! They learn they canot enter her room lab and her hangar where some of them told others there might me aliens or alines tech!
Indeed she was holding a lot of research stuff there and she was a DR. but still they weren't allowed there! All the studenst wanted to see whats inside and shee her room and lab!
Olivia:Accest to my wohelo quarter is restrected to only allowed personal and of you want so much to just have a walk here come and ask me when i am at the Command deck , and the consequences will be as following :You have to changes -1 There is a Liner or a transport in vecinty or you get droped in space, literaly we will put you into the empty hangar and we will open the door, how fun that can be ! And if you don't wanna suffer we can shoot you ! As simple as that !
Everybody was freeked out , they thought they willl never be on the back side of the ship!
Olivia , was a young lady but she likes that all she ses to be respected either or not is normal!
A fter they have finished the tour , it was questions time ! Everybody wanted to know a different thing , but back there was a small girl aroun the age of 19 whitch didn't talked to somebody from the time she arrived on Neoclex! Olivia approched her and with her sweet voice asked:
-Dear, what happend , you seemed to be quite shy and scared ! Nobdy here will hurt you ! What you wanna know?
She was shy and you could see that on her face! She looked like she was komming from Kusari but he was clamig to be a Zoner!
Now everybody is in their room , but some stundetns more students then others decied to spend the night into the lab doing some research on some artifact they gaved them !

RE: The Life On Neoclex - King Owl - 01-15-2014

Starting transmission

Signal:Strong

Research Lab Neoclex

Capitain:Olivia Northenland

Population:1500

Entry Number 3

Omicron-74...Livadia ShipYard

Nephilim Wrote:The Zoner Dreadnought " Nephilim " is the most toughest battleship in Discovery, It's armor is amazingly high and it can sustain unbelievable amount of damage, With 16 Smaller turrets, Any ship that is close enough is liable to be sucked in and blown to bits.
Although it's turning rate is rather small, the setup is the crucial BIG, with the proper turrets and placements, nothing can withstand its destructive power. With 6 Flak turrets installed in proper locations, Bombers are out of the equation, 10 Zoner turrets will shred any gunboat in its vicinity along with other smaller craft /Bombers.... 'As a personal experience, I have managed to beat 2 Strafing cruisers, including a Corsair Dreadnought and 2 Bombers, make no mistake, with the right hands, no ship can withstand this beast. '
Best Defensive Setup :

+2 Battleship Missiles +2 Cerberus Battleship Turrets +4 Zoner Primary Turrets +10 Zoner Secondary Turrets ( Also possible to have 5/5 Solaris, but not effective against Gunboats ) +6 Flak Turrets

Best Offensive Setup :
+2/3 Battleship Missiles +1 Heavy Mortar +2 Zoner Primary turrets +2 Pulse Cannons +14 Zoner Secondary Turrets
+2 Flak turrets in Slot 15 and 4.

Needed ship info
Cargo space 1,700 units
Nanobots/Batteries 2100/2100
Max. impulse speed 90 m/s
Max. turn speed 9.63 deg/s
Max. cruise speed 350 m/s
Power output 9,000,000 u
Power recharge 300,000 u/s
Hyperspatial Modules 3 Hyperspatial Modules
Docking Bays 2 Docking Bays

Additional Info(Optional)
The new upgrade to the aging "Juggernaut" class Zoner capital ship was named "Nephilim" after the race of legendary giants. Zoners have customized these vessels to fill multiple roles on the modern battlefield as well as serve as heavy transports and supply ships for the most remote regions of space. Ships of this class take up unbelievably vast amounts of resources and expert engineering, but are also designed to be in service for several generations, justifying their great cost. The Zoners who travel into the unknown of deep space trust these ships to sustain them during long explorations that are expected to take several generations, and thus outfit the ships to be capable of light industry and hydroponic food production during the voyage. The Nephilim is also capable of making planetfall and establishing a fully autonomous colony. The new Nephilim is equipped with an expanded docking bay, upgraded navigation and tactical stations, and improved fire control computers. Its reactor core is far more efficient than the previous design, propelling the ship with the same power core used in the "Leviathan" class. It is not known how many of these ships are deployed by Zoners or to what exact use they are all put, but it has become a certainty that Zoners do possess the capability to produce them.
Warning: This ship is not guaranteed to be able to traverse the Trade Lanes safely. The sheer mass of the ship disrupts the tunneling effect on exit, occasionally locking the ship within it's effect. Thus far Zoner engineers have been unable to fix this effect, and recommend instead to simply avoid using trade lanes when possible.

This was all the new members of Neoclex had to knew before anything else. All they need to knw was in a private document , withc from Olivia point of view they will hear it 2 times , 1st, when they come onboard of Necolex and 2nd when they
leave. She just finished the second speech and not second after she was asked by the shy girl she meet cuple of days ago!
Stundent:Miss Capitain, why this info is so strict!
Olivia:*She laught*Oh, my dear, my dear, well this is stric info because some of you may be some infiltrators here , and your goal is to take this document to your leaders and make money or use it to counter our inteligeant! Did i maked my self clear? Asked she!
Stundents:Yes , shouted all the group.
OliviaBig Grinispatch!
Later that day LT.Gaieta come into Olivia quarter to ask her if she wants to hororate a meeting to her father!
When she got the letter..
Quote:My dear doughter , your father is here today to send you a message with a more happyer term! As you know me and Lora have been married for a cuple months and we wanna do a party with our famillyis . well her Kusarian familly and the remains of ours! So i ask you to come onboard of Seraphim and let us get a bit creazy and as ell know you "Mother". As i know you and Lora have seen already in transmission but never seen her in real life! So i would suggest you to come here!
With love your dad , Love you !
She started crying and laughting . She decied to respond him and ask for more details . But there was a problem she had to decied who will be in charge of Neoclex untill she will back. Many will thing is a hard decision , but she had just the right person to do this Dean and th shy girl ! They will be in charge !