Discovery Gaming Community
Tarnished Silver - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Tarnished Silver (/showthread.php?tid=110160)

Tarnished Silver - Aphil - 01-13-2014

[Image: xxvnuZn.png]

Field Marshal Joseph Garcia sat in the courthouse within the Kremlin. It was one set aside for "special" proceedings, usually involving traitors and high-profile enemies. Today was a day where it housed the later.

Garcia smiled to himself as he saw Kalliste Silver dragged to the front in chains, flanked by guards who pointed their automatic weapons at her. She had desired death when she came to the recruitment office but little did she know that she was to suffer something far, far worse than that.

As soon as Kalliste was sat down the process began.

"Kalliste Silver, you are hereby charged with the following crimes." began the Judge, and he spent several minutes reading through the charges which included murder, association with known criminals, association with enemies of humanity, trespassing within Omega-52, damage to Coalition vessels, damage to Civilian vessels, hunting civilians and Coalition for credits and jaywalking.

When the judge finished, he asked a simple question, though Garcia knew it would matter little in the end.

"How do you plead?"

RE: Tarnished Silver - Silver - 01-14-2014

She could feel the blood in her mouth. After all, the hosts were nothing but hospitable.
Ever since that last drop of vodka, her lips tasted like bile and even the air she breathed in was rotten.
After a countless time of hammering accusations and crimes in a most obvious fake trial,

"Communists do love their theatrics."

Silver thought to herself, as she watched the grin on Garcia's face.
Suddenly, the overweight judge, talked to her.

"How do you plead?"

He asked, while one of her guards slowly nudged with the edge of his gun.
She rattled the chains, setting everyone in the court on edge, as if she was about to get out of them.

Looking around, the ragged Silver, red hair burning, edged up to the microphone and said in a hoarse, but chilling voice.

"Dead."

Suddenly, the same guard that nudged her, dropped dead on the floor.

Everyone stood up and faltered for a moment, before another of the guards went to check on him, declaring him dead and gone after a silent minute. The other two guards trailed their weapons on Silver, that just sighed and waited, like she was having the most boring time of her life.

RE: Tarnished Silver - Aphil - 01-22-2014

[Image: xxvnuZn.png]

Field Marshal Joseph Garcia was quite angry when the guard was confirmed to be dead. He didn't know how Silver had managed to do it and he frankly didn't care.

He quickly realized that keeping her alive in any capacity would be a foolish mistake.

Kalliste was of course sentenced to life in a remote Gulag. She was hauled away to an area deeper into the Kremlin.

It was here that they brought Silver and it was here that she would die.

"I don't appreciate you killing one of my men." Garcia began. "I'm not sure how you did it but I suppose at this point it doesn't really matter." he continued.

His men put Silver in a glass cylinder in the middle of the room."I trust you know the effects of Acid on the human body, correct?" he said, now with a smirk on his face. "I can explain what is about to happen, but I think it's best if I just show you."

He pushed some buttons on a console in-front of the cylinder and acid started begin to be pushed in from the floor, beginning to burn at Silver. She could try and maintain her composure all she'd like but he knew she would be in complete agony and the acid began to slowly fill the cylinder, giving Silver time to suffer.

Sadly for Silver, there would be no escape, no miracle. They were deep in the heart of the most secure facility in the most secure star system in Sirius. The glass was actually not glass at all, but a very strong material made primarily out of diamonds. It was the very same material used in building the "glass" of Coalition Ships. She was quite thoroughly trapped.

Garcia watched Silver the entire time. Eventually, the tank filled, though Silver had already perished by then, especially her vital organs were dissolved into nothing. Eventually there was nothing left, not even a trace of bone. It was then, and only then that the tank drained itself.

Garcia shook his head at the end of it all, he had hoped to put her in the Vault but then again, you can't always get what you want.

RE: Tarnished Silver - Silver - 01-27-2014

Silver's eyes never left the holo-record, showing the last moments of one of her Trece.
The recording was obviously made from a hidden camera, low angles and movement being the common key in it. But as it ended, Silver sighed and closed her eyes.

"Santa, it was her fate. She did not regret it."

A voice, similar to Silver's, said behind her.
Slowly, Silver opened her eyes, and brushed away her now golden hair.

[Image: OxCM77G.png]

"Yes, she did not. She went home, after all. To die in the midst of her own people. By her own people. Erika knew it the moment she accepted the bloody mission."

Looking back at one of her Trece, clad in a blood red cloak and a silver mask, she smiled sadly.

"I just hope one day we will be able to follow her."

The mask nodded and handed out a data-pad.

"It worked, so her last breath was for nothing. We have the information we need. And everything is in place for your trip to Kusari, Santa. I will stay behind, doubling you, as you ordered."

Silver replied with a nod and got up from her seat.
Walking slowly to the open window, New Paris was cold this time of the year, but as always, in full bloom.
With a playful smirk, she turned back to the masked woman.

"Mind the peace. It creeps into you."