Discovery Gaming Community
Eduardo's Adventures... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Eduardo's Adventures... (/showthread.php?tid=111008)

Pages: 1 2

Eduardo's Adventures... - AlphaWolf215 - 01-27-2014

Another day in space, the Mosquitos had just moved back home to Malta, Outcast home space. Ed's job right now was ensuring the Dromedary's got out safe, and that the Mosquito's were kept in operational order. The ships had recently had a final check, to ensure all the engines operated at maximum compatibility and performance. He was completing his own testing, when he came across a wing of Titans, a light force, no more than a reconnaissance wing trying to scout his home out

They're brave..

He uttered, bringing up the screen with the power levels, and diverting power from the engine systems to weaponry, pleased to see no major fluctuation in output, and began the weaponry cycle. He reached forward, flicking the comms system on

Hermanos... how about you remove your scummy little ships from here, and your faces too, and return to the hole you call home? Hmm? Your kind is not welcome here, the filth, that is.

They didn't respond, their own weapons charging. He flicked a couple switches, miscalculating his chances, a lone Scimitar against a full wing of Titans, attempting to bring his shields up to maximum, but it was too late, he was too slow at getting there, the cockpit changing into a small escape pod around him, ejecting as the ship around him separated, pieces floating off in different directions, the heat rise considerably noticeable. Laughing through the communications, they promptly left, and he was left there, a quick check showing he had a matter of hours left, in one of the darkest, more "dead" areas of his home system. At least he would die at home...

RE: Eduardo's Adventures... - King Owl - 01-27-2014

Today Lorenz was onboard of Palermo to a short patrol. He decied that he needs to spend more time around Palermo and his crew. Not late from exiting Malta's stratosphere on the radar was shown a human signature.

*Sir , sed one of the pilots, we have isual on a escape pod and ity seems o have the Nacion Signature , what should we do?*

*Well of course drag him in and take him to the infirmery , he might hae serius enjuries*

So they did , he was a young but rather over the age of 20 and something couldn't tell. He has some injuries that need to be treated as quick as they can . Now two days passed and after all his injuries were heald , he was still sleeping . Lorenza sit all this time next to him and look and admired him! She washappy seeing a men sleeping , now the reason is secret!

*He is so sweet and nice* She sed, with a short smile and then she decied that she needs to join back the duties of a capitain ! In that night she got told that he woke up.No she decied to let him stay on the ship and gave him a room forever on Palermo, ut first she need to know more about this man , so she organized a dinner where they can talk !

Then one of the stwards of Lorenza told the men

*Sir , today in half an hour you are invite by capitain Lorenz to dinner to talk more!*

RE: Eduardo's Adventures... - AlphaWolf215 - 01-28-2014

He swung himself round so he could sit on the side of the bed. He felt stiff, having been cramped in the pod, and then stuck in a bed for a couple days didn't do anything good for you. He stood, slowly, forcing his limbs to move once more, and once standing, moving everything he could, before indicating the young officer lead the way. Following him through the halls, noticing the luxuries of his design on Fenice, missing from this Maltese Navy ship. Things he took for granted.

They turned off the main corridor, moving into a small room, a dining table laid out before him. He muttered a quick "Gracias" as the Officer shuffled out the room behind him. The door closed with a soft click, and he found a seat up the other end of the table, not a high ranker himself, but still preferring to watch the door rather than crane his neck to see who enters. He needed to get back to Fenice, to the Mosquitos, and to report back to Commandante Leslie. This had to be quick, he had to move it where he wanted, but unfortunatly, that meant going home, home to the plantation. It had been some time since he had been there, and he was still hesitant to return.

No, it was time to step up, face what he had to, his own slaver of a father, to get back to his home, his new family, the ones that mattered.

He say back, hoping the captain would come quickly, they had much to discuss.

RE: Eduardo's Adventures... - King Owl - 01-28-2014

She steped in the room, as she was raised , she put the sexiest outfit she had but still she kept the Helmet and the Voice changer!

*Hello Mr? My name is Lorenz, capitain of Palermo. Now before all i wanna tell you , that i have contaced your familly , the Nacion and many others telling about our situation , and they told me to keep ypu 1 week here for you saftyness and as well untill the corsairs leave the area! Now as well if you wanna see your familly tell me and i will make sure to send somebody to pick them up and bring them here!*

Behind her helmet she was swating and she looked at him . She liked him , very much thus he looked hot in her mind!

May we sit? Asked her with a certean unsaftyness that can be felt from her way of speeching

She told her stuward to bring the food and to be left alone!

*Now as well at your current state of of damages your sufferd , i am afaraid a flight will be a high risk . I don't wanna hold you here but , everybody sed to take care of you and as well heal all your injuries!

The food arrived. All was good and rare food but adapted for the injured one! Thyesit there all night until she decied to show him his room , witch bit a caused coincidance was next to her's

RE: Eduardo's Adventures... - AlphaWolf215 - 01-28-2014

He ate, slowly, keeping an eye on her. He knew that kind of dress was not befitting of a Captain, and currently he had no plans to get involved, he had far too much work to do on Fenice to have anything else to worry about. The mention of his family surprised him, but then, he didn't know which one she meant, the Mosquitos, who had become more family than his time on Malta ever felt like, or his biological family, the ones that sent him into slavery, either way was not so good.

Clearing his plate, he looked up properly, staring into the helmet, trying to get a gauge for the Captain standing before him. No matter how hard he tried, she was as mysterious as ever, but that just made him wonder about the helmet, was it protection, or a means to cover something horific? He would find out in due course, he was sure of it.

Captain, with all due respect...

He hesitated

I need to return to Malta, who ever it was that you contacted, it was the wrong people. I had just taken time to return home for a family matter that required my immediate attention, i'm afraid i must request you and your crew do not stand in the way of this. You are welcome to join me, however, on the planet, just in case the corsairs return...

He looked her up and down, sighing quietly to himself, wondering what the hell he was doing, but perhaps this was what he needed to do to get off here. Only time would tell, and it was not something he had ever had the luxury of.

RE: Eduardo's Adventures... - King Owl - 01-28-2014

She listen very carefully to the men words, they were woried words, you could tell something bad happend!

*Now sir we sould be heading to malta, but don't expect me to stay on board of this ship and let you there.*

She looked in his eyes thougth the helmet and she felt a mad intetion of taking her helmet and voice changer of , but a shorth thought stoped her.She looked to the stuward and told him to set the course of Palermo to Malta and prepare her suit.
*Now untill Palermo arrives to Malta and all is set i say we go to sleep and if the ships arrives before you wake up , i will wake you up and we will be heading towards were you want*

She streched a bit , female like and a cute and fine move she raised from the table, cleaning her face with a tissue femal-like...

*Now let me show you room , is a luxury one . You have all you need there , from the most confortable bed to the fines drinks and food ! Now never hesitate to call me or James (The stuward) if there is any problem!*

She leaved the room , heading towards her room and let the night pass. Now they were starting the procedure of entering Malta's stratosphere!

*He have arrived Ed, now after you!*

RE: Eduardo's Adventures... - AlphaWolf215 - 01-29-2014

Eduardo stood quickly, a large grin on his face

It's probably good we get moving then. Please Senor James, notify the Captain, i think she wanted to travel with me, Gracias.

He nodded his head a little in thanks, before moving off towards the hangar deck.

Upon reaching the deck, he quickly found a shuttle, moving closer and awaiting the young woman to join him. A short time passed, and she entered the hanger bay, looking as good as when he first met her. She still caught his eye, but he knew he had to keep his mind on the task at hand, he was needed on Malta, not something that happened often. He let himself relax a little, to make himself convincing, but awaited her arrival. As she came closer, he climbed aboard, inputting the co-ordinates for the North-Western quadrant, sector 7, on the navigation console. He knew this would set him right at the edge of his fathers fields.

Finishing the input, finalising everything, he turned, to find her waiting in the doorway. He cleared his throat and stepped aside, indicating she fly, taking a seat on one side of the vessel.

This, thought he didn't know it yet, was going to be tough for him to face, and he was not going to be the same after. This encounter was going to be life changing for him, and he would come out the other side a new man.

RE: Eduardo's Adventures... - King Owl - 01-29-2014

*Well , i rather take my Saber , instead of that small shuttle, seems pointless to me.Oh and did i mention you drive, i don't know where is the planation.*

She looked deep in his easy , thought the helmet visor, and then with a quick move she was already onboard of the Saber.

*C'mon lazy bones, not time to waste*.She was quite entusastic, well like any other girl , they never know what can be behind the wall.

She was in love and your could tell , that from the chiledish mistakes she done, wicht a skillfull Capitain would not done, you easy found her as more of lady like beeing then the superior Capitain, well and after her desperate passion for Purple.She had on her room all shades of Purple painted on the walls.Everbody has their shadyness somewhere.

*Now let's move*

RE: Eduardo's Adventures... - AlphaWolf215 - 01-30-2014

He hesitated, feeling uneasy. Should he really be treating her like this? Using her for his own means. No, he had come too far now, and those he did care about on that plantation where in some form of danger, he couldn't afford to wait, he needed to move quickly, no matter the cost. He moved to the sabre , climbing aboard and inputting the coordinates again, North Western quadrant, sector 7. Powering up the engines, feeling the slight hum of the engines reverberate through the ship, this was his world again, knowing a ship inside and out, knowing just how far he could push it

Hold on, tight.

He knocked the propulsion into full forward, kicking it temporarily behind its limits before it settled and flew, fast, but a safer, constant speed

Just like riding a bike

muttering to himself, keeping an eye on all the readings coming from the engines and power core, they jet towards the planet, swooping in above the fields, slowing down. A long trail of thick black smoke could be seen billowing into the air. He tensed up, bringing the sabre Ina little too fast, struggling to stop, reaching the edges of the field before it finally stopped. He quickly clambered out, pushing the young captain aside, and found himself stood before the field.

He was too late. He hadn't got there in time. Throughout the field, lying in the blackened ashes of the cardamine crops was many, many slaves from different parts of the Sirius sector. His blood bound brothers and sisters, laying burnt, scorch marks across their bodies. In the distance, the manor house of his father lay, parts blown clean off. This was more damage than local plantation rivalries.

He dropped to his knees in despair, clutching handfuls of the blackened ashes, watching them blow from his hands on the breeze. It was peaceful, yet in the same moment, horrific. He hunched forward, his knees and clenched fists propping him from laying flat on the ground, his eyes closed, choking back the sobs that he felt coming. He gave himself a few seconds before composing himself and standing again.

He heard the slight crunch of the ground as she tried to move towards him, but he quickly indicated she keep her distance. Pulling out a communicator , he quickly dialed in the comm codes for Fenice, specifically Commandante Leslie, activating the beacon and recording a message for her. He hesitated, marking it as urgent

Commandante. I require your assistance, muy urgently. Mi Padres plantation.. *he stops, turning the camera to face the burning fields, the chared bodies and the manor house that, surprisingly, was still standing, but barely. It was apparent that he required the Mosquitos, his new, and soon to be only, family, here with him* Please, come quickly Commandante.

He dropped the communicator in the ashes, it now acting as a beacon for them to home in on, before walking back the Sabre

Captain. I need a weapon. I do not want men, I do not want weapons, I want a single handgun, and your word you will do as I ask here. Your word, Captain.

RE: Eduardo's Adventures... - King Owl - 01-30-2014

The engines were full charged , then they were on there way to the plantation...but when she arrived was stunned.First thing she done she opend her helmet,and from the visor and the helmet opening your could see a nice and friendly face, but soon become more scared and as well stuned.
[Image: lindsey_stirling_lindsey_stirling_6I8pcqk.sized.jpg]

*What , What ...is this? What happend?* Then she huged Ed with powerd and you could tell she was scared.

She decied to man up and help Ed look around for any survivors..:

*Ed, you should need this , is a handgun, because who did i am sure they wanted you dead as well*

She an him split up to cover more area but when looking for people she foud a man in his lasts seconds of life.

*Please ... help me , it hurts , i don't wanna die!*Said the man , for his last words.She was scared and never seen a dead man , or somebody passing out nest to her, then she yelled:

*Ed come here, i , here is a dead man , he just died.*.She was crying and when Ed arrived she grabbed him and kissed him on the cheek , with her eyes full of tears.With a low voice she asked:

*Why did all happend, who did this....Why?*