Discovery Gaming Community
IC| Supply Record To The Empire Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: IC| Supply Record To The Empire Station (/showthread.php?tid=111153)

IC| Supply Record To The Empire Station - Sath - 01-30-2014

[Image: iclogov3-1.png]

Name:Robert Brown
Call Sign:IC|Vegas

[Image: 3UpRbhf.jpg?1]

Greetings fellow pilots,
In light of the recent communication,requesting supplies to Empire Station by Captain Luigi,I have set up this log to maintain track of the supplies we deliver.I need all of you to post each and every commodity you supply to the base.The game is simple,
  • Take a guncam shot of the commodities you purchase at the pickup point.
  • Take another guncam shot of the commodities when you drop it off in The Empire Station.
  • Upload the guncam shots here,and brief any interesting incident/encounter that comes along your way while running the supplies.
  • Sum up the profit you acquired and include it in the log.

Thats all you have to do.The details of the commodities you have to buy/sell are given here:
  • Food Rations:Purchase at Luxury Liner Shetland for $864,sell it for $1000....Profit:$136
  • Water:Purchase at Luxury Liner Shetland for $60,sell it for $100....Profit:$40
  • Oxygen:Purchase at Luxury Liner Shetland for $20,sell it for $100....Profit:$80
  • Reinforced Alloys:Purchase at Planet New London for $250,sell it for $450....Profit:$200

These are the regular commodities that you have to supply.Any other commodities required will be updated here on request.Any more queries can be argued upon in a more private channel.Dont forget the profit part,afterall,its all about the profit.*smiles*

Regards,
[Image: qlWQgy1.png]
Robert Brown,Interspace Commerce
All that matters is Money...

[Image: ictbbtm.png]

RE: IC| Supply Record To The Empire Station - Sath - 01-30-2014

So,the first test supply was a success.No incidents that were interesting,happened in my way.I peacefully delivered the following,after which the base had no room for anymore.
  • Food Rations:3261 Units
  • Oxygen:3261 Units
  • Water:3261 Units
  • Reinforced Alloys:4895 Units.

Proof:

RA Pickup,RA Deposit
FWO Pickup_1,FWO Deposit_1
FWO Pickup_2,FWO Deposit_2

Total Profit:$1,814,072

Regards,
Its all about the profit...

RE: IC| Supply Record To The Empire Station - Sath - 02-01-2014

Second supply,a thorough one was done today.Nearly 7 runs of Food/Water/Oxygen and 1 run of RA delivered to The Empire Station.There was a pirate encounter.He disrupted the lane on seeing me.But only to realise later that I was carrying only food grains and water packets.Nothing interesting happened after.
  • Food Rations:11,417 Units
  • Oxygen:11,417 Units
  • Water:11,417 Units
  • Reinforced Alloys:4895 Units.

Proof:

The Guncam shots of all the supplies made

Total Profit:$3,901,752

Regards,
Its all about the profit...

RE: IC| Supply Record To The Empire Station - dirmaster0 - 02-08-2014

...Incoming Transmission...
...Location: Empire Station, Newcastle System, Bretonia...
...Callsign: Mitsuo Kato, Supply Department...

This is Mitsuo Kato of the IC|Minneapolis. Our "Stork" Advanced Train is currently stationed on Empire for supply duties. So far we have delivered the following materials to the station...

[Running Balance]
1646 Food Rations
1646 Oxygen
1646 Water
4940 Reinforced Alloys
Total Profit: $1,409,376

I've included Guncam images attached to this message for record keeping... This message will be retransmitted whenever we deliver additional supplies.
Reinforced Alloys Run 1
Food Ration, Water, Oxygen Run 1

Sincerely,
Mitsuo Kato, Interspace Commerce

[Image: ictbbtm.png]