Discovery Gaming Community
SLNF (=Secret Liberty Navy Fleet) Recruitment Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: SLNF (=Secret Liberty Navy Fleet) Recruitment Channel (/showthread.php?tid=111249)

Pages: 1 2

SLNF (=Secret Liberty Navy Fleet) Recruitment Channel - Krill - 02-01-2014

Faction info:

In the year 802 A.S., 1 year after the Nomad War, a group of loyal Navy officers joined together to make the Secret Fleet. Their primary goals was to get the Nomdas out of their home colony! But they early realized, that something has changed. Now the time has come, where the money is leading! More and more people betray their factions! Zoner helps Pirates, the Bundschuh helps the Rheinland Military, and Nomads helps the Gallic Royal Navy. But we don't need this kind of people in Liberty. We don't need corrupt guys! We want to get them out!

Goals:
Helping Bretonia, to get their systems back from the Gallic activity and defend Liberty against Rheinland and Pirates. We have missions, where only 1 person or 1 little group do a job. But then that missions are only for that person or that group (= reason for secret).
Diplomacy:
Allied:
5th Fleet
Liberty Navy
Liberty Security Force
Liberty Police Inc.
Libertonian corporations

Friendly:
Bretonia Armed Forces
Bretonia Police Authority
Bretonian corporations
The Council
Interspace Commerce
Bounty Hunters Guild

Neutral:
Everyone else

Hostile:
Criminals

At War:
Rheinland Military
Marinenachrichtendienst
Gallic Royal Navy
Gallic Royal Police
The Hellfire Legion

Recruitment:
We are in look of experienced LNS's and other Navy Soldiers willing to do more than good for our home colony! We need YOU! If u want to help us, and become a member of the Secret Liberty Navy Fleet, then fill out the paperwork and follow further instructions.

CODE:

Name:
Weight:
Previous Jobs:
Brief Biography:
Reasons for Joining:
Skype name:

Good hunting ladies and gentlemen!

RE: SLNF (=Secret Liberty Navy Fleet) Recruitment Channel - LunaticOnTheGrass - 02-02-2014

Since you combined your Recruitment/Info factions, I just have to ask a few questions.

What is "secret" about your Fleet?

I'm touched that the Bundschuh got an explicit mention in the writeup, but the VWA (currently the only extant Bundschuh faction with activity) holds helping the [LN] against the [RM] as a factional policy. Have you been encountering members of my faction performing the opposite?

Otherwise, I regrettably must say that this faction is just standard LNS-fare from outside appearances.

RE: SLNF (=Secret Liberty Navy Fleet) Recruitment Channel - Sabru - 02-02-2014

(02-02-2014, 09:32 AM)LunaticOnTheGrass Wrote: Otherwise, I regrettably must say that this faction is just standard LNS-fare from outside appearances.

I have to agree with Lune here. seems like the standard lolns faction, and disco doesnt need another one of those.

heres a tip: maybe try one of the factions that either need members for the existing factions, or maybe make an unofficial group for a faction that has no active group.

RE: SLNF (=Secret Liberty Navy Fleet) Recruitment Channel - Krill - 02-02-2014

(02-02-2014, 09:32 AM)LunaticOnTheGrass Wrote: Since you combined your Recruitment/Info factions, I just have to ask a few questions.

What is "secret" about your Fleet?

I'm touched that the Bundschuh got an explicit mention in the writeup, but the VWA (currently the only extant Bundschuh faction with activity) holds helping the [LN] against the [RM] as a factional policy. Have you been encountering members of my faction performing the opposite?

Otherwise, I regrettably must say that this faction is just standard LNS-fare from outside appearances.

1.Read the goals, there stands what is secret. I updated it.
2. When we, So a little group of Navy's, was in RH last time, we got attacked by RM. But as we attacked a RM-Battleship, we got attacked by a Bundschuh too. And the Bundschuh man didn't got attacked by the Military.

RE: SLNF (=Secret Liberty Navy Fleet) Recruitment Channel - Lythrilux - 02-02-2014

What does this faction offer to the server, if anything?

Ro
(02-02-2014, 10:35 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: What does this faction offer to the server, if anything?

Guys, this a completely normal faction, for example like the 5th fleet or the 27th! Only with another name. And why Do u all have So much questions? Is it So interesting? If u don't have IMPORTANT question anymore, pls stop asking.

RE: SLNF (=Secret Liberty Navy Fleet) Recruitment Channel - Lythrilux - 02-02-2014

(02-02-2014, 10:49 AM)LNS-Liberty Wrote: Ro
(02-02-2014, 10:35 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: What does this faction offer to the server, if anything?

Guys, this a completely normal faction, for example like the 5th fleet or the 27th! Only with another name. And why Do u all have So much questions? Is it So interesting? If u don't have IMPORTANT question anymore, pls stop asking.

Well, factions with a niche are what get people involved into them in the first place. As a potential recruit (not saying I am), why would I want to join this faction? What does it offer me?

The thing is, there's a lot of LNS mini-faction that offer nothing in terms of a niche from other factions.

RE: SLNF (=Secret Liberty Navy Fleet) Recruitment Channel - Commissar - 02-02-2014

Evening,

I would regard Lythrilux's question as quite an important one. In essence, if your faction is identical to the 5th and 27th Fleets, what would give an individual reason to join it? There are already a great many Liberty Navy factions on the server, most of which are indistinguishable in their role-play. If your goal is to draw people to the faction, it may be beneficial to offer something different from the normal fare. For instance, the 4-56th plays the role of the Navy's Texan Armada, with all the associated accents it involves. It's a small thing, but provides the faction with a bit more depth.

That being said, if your goal is solely to create this group to have a shared tag among a few friends and fly about under the standard Navy role-play, that's quite alright. However; I cannot see the need for a faction tag to do so.

Regardless, best of luck.

Re
(02-02-2014, 10:52 AM)Lythrilux Wrote:

Well, factions with a niche are what get people involved into them in the first place. As a potential recruit (not saying I am), why would I want to join this faction? What does it offer me?

The thing is, there's a lot of LNS mini-faction that offer nothing in terms of a niche from other factions.

It was a long dream of me to have an own faction. But i never had time to get members. Now i have time and already 6 members. But i need more. I wanted to make the faction directly after the roleback. But i had no time. So or so, the faction offers u the same like others.

(02-02-2014, 11:03 AM)LNS-Liberty Wrote: Re
(02-02-2014, 10:52 AM)Lythrilux Wrote:

It was a long dream of me to have an own faction. But i never had time to get members. Now i have time and already 6 members. But i need more. I wanted to make the faction directly after the roleback. But i had no time. So or so, the faction offers u the same like others.

Isn't it a bit obsolete then? I can't argue if you have some members already though, you must be doing something right.