Discovery Gaming Community
The Junkyard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: The Junkyard (/showthread.php?tid=111409)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The Junkyard - AceofSpades - 08-27-2014

(08-23-2014, 08:28 AM)filipgothic Wrote: Greetings,

Its me again, I am here to ask for docking access on my second ship, bomber type.

Ship name: Flavia_Flocius
Freelancer ID/IFF

Thanks in advance.
Cleared

(08-24-2014, 07:16 PM)Gyrados15 Wrote: I just cant seem to keep away from the place! really I cant hahaha

Ship/Pilot Name : Sven
IMG IFF/ID
Cleared

(08-26-2014, 02:28 PM)mordor Wrote: Hello there is me again , I need docking acess for this ship now:

Ship name : Dodew
ID/IFF ; Freelancer
Reason : I want to buy / sell codenames weapons.
Cleared

(08-26-2014, 01:25 AM)DarkSpace Wrote: A friend of mine was so excited when I told him about the Junkyard and asked me to contact you to get his ship cleared to dock on your base

Ship name: Sir.Hammerton
ID/IFF: BOWEX
Cleared

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(08-26-2014, 08:11 PM)VinitS Wrote: Hello there, I need docking acess for these ships:

Ship name : [ALG]-TGX-Rheine[R]
ID/IFF ; ALG
Reason : Mining / Commodities supply

Ship Name: Peace.Maker
ID/IFF: Liberty Navy (Neutral To junkers)
Reason: Buying Codenames

Hmmm. While we do make allowances for both of these types of Pilots, it is generally within specific circumstances. Both Pilots will be Cleared for the time being.
Take care to review the updated laws regarding the preservation of peaceful business within Inverness, as docking rights for foreign parties are granted on a probationary status.

RE: The Junkyard - Frank Miller - 08-27-2014

To the Treat "Megavolt"

Have you been convicted of any trafficking crimes within the last 90 days? (): No, sir i usually prefer to keep silence arround me in scannerrange.
Are there any specific contracts/contacts that would restrict you from operating legally within Inverness? (Y/N) [if yes please elaborate] : No, alsong a Junker dont decide to Pirate me, all is fine. As a neutral Trader i will just shooting back in selfdefence.
I agree to operate in a respectful, peaceful manner of business within the Inverness system. All transactions are to transpire in a state of neutrality and anonymity. (Y/N): Yes.

RE: The Junkyard - bormos3 - 08-29-2014

(Comment removed)

RE: The Junkyard - bombstrap - 08-30-2014

I would like to apply for docking rights, to buy codenames.

Name: Matthew Thompson
Ship-Name: Entropy
ID: Freelancer

RE: The Junkyard - Johnny Bongs - 08-31-2014

Greetings,

Hi im Little_Johnny a Junker from Texas, I am here to ask for docking access to The Junkyard, I want to buy / sell codename weapons and trade comidites

Ship name: Little_Johnny
Ship Type : Pilgrim Liner
ID/IFF : Junker
Reason : I want to buy / sell codename weapons and trade comidites

Thanks in advance.

RE: The Junkyard - Slainte - 08-31-2014

Comm Channel: Open

Subject: Docking rights

Lo there mucker,
The.Collector is a Pilgrim Liner kitted out to explore and salvage wrecks she comes across. And let me tell you i have found a few good trinkets or two *smiles*
Rather sell this stuff to the right people so i am requesting docking rights at The Junkyard.

Ship name: The.Collector
Ship type: Pilgrim Liner
ID/IFF: Junker

Ta much....oh...I know the rules.

Jack

Comm Channel: Closed

RE: The Junkyard - AceofSpades - 08-31-2014

(08-27-2014, 10:35 PM)Frank Miller Wrote: To the Treat "Megavolt"

Have you been convicted of any trafficking crimes within the last 90 days? (): No, sir i usually prefer to keep silence arround me in scannerrange.
Are there any specific contracts/contacts that would restrict you from operating legally within Inverness? (Y/N) [if yes please elaborate] : No, alsong a Junker dont decide to Pirate me, all is fine. As a neutral Trader i will just shooting back in selfdefence.
I agree to operate in a respectful, peaceful manner of business within the Inverness system. All transactions are to transpire in a state of neutrality and anonymity. (Y/N): Yes.
Cleared

(08-30-2014, 06:45 PM)Lexar Wrote: Name: Matthew Thompson
Ship-Name: Entropy
Cleared

(08-31-2014, 05:34 AM)Johnny Bongs Wrote: Ship name: Little_Johnny
Ship Type : Pilgrim Liner
ID/IFF : Junker
Reason : I want to buy / sell codename weapons and trade comidites
Cleared

(08-31-2014, 10:07 AM)Slainte Wrote: Ship name: The.Collector
Ship type: Pilgrim Liner
ID/IFF: Junker
Cleared

RE: The Junkyard - Aereon - 08-31-2014

Here to update ship info FormerlyShip/Pilot Name : Sven
IMG IFF/ID is now IMG|Sven.Hawke[R] ID/IFF:IMG

RE: The Junkyard - AceofSpades - 08-31-2014

(08-31-2014, 11:06 PM)Gyrados15 Wrote: Here to update ship info FormerlyShip/Pilot Name : Sven
IMG IFF/ID is now IMG|Sven.Hawke[R] ID/IFF:IMG
Ah, we have this updated for yah already as well.

Cleared!

RE: The Junkyard - bombstrap - 09-01-2014

Hi again, just wanting to buy some code-names for my new bomber!

Name: Matthew Thompson
Ship name: Bad.Gravity