Discovery Gaming Community
The Junkyard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: The Junkyard (/showthread.php?tid=111409)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The Junkyard - Sath - 10-07-2014

Hello there..... *lights cigar*

I have some of the exquisite weapons you have been looking for. Oh and btw, my name is Johan Mathews and the callsign of my vessel which would be importing these weapons is "Johan.Mathews" (//without the quotes) and I am a contracted weapon dealer working for Orbital Spa and Cruise. I was made aware that certain people wanted to deliver these weapons to you, and they asked me to do it as legitimately as possible. Looking forward to do business with ya. *smiles*

Name: Johan.Mathews
ID: Orbital Spa and Cruise
Ship Type: Pelican

Ta-da.

RE: The Junkyard - Slainte - 10-08-2014

Evening there,
A quick note requesting docking rights *smiles
I am a Freelance trader who also comes across the odd titbit of merchandise that might come in usefull for yourselves.
Also am available to stock your station.

Name: Jock
Shipname: Jock
IFF: Freelancer

Hope to hear from you soon

Jock

RE: The Junkyard - Price_ - 03-06-2015

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Location: New London:.
.:Sender: Vincent Morrow:.

[Image: 9TGiCMJ.jpg]

Hey, names Vincent Morrow.
One of ya boys helped me get some Dulzians the other day, thanks again for that, they're working great.
I'm in need of a Light Cloak, ya ain't are outta stock, unless ya'll got one hid som'ere that is.
Either way, I'm lookin' for one, gotta have it, makes certain aspects of life so much easier.
When do ya think ya'll'er gonna get another one instock? an if I can hire someune out to brin' in the supplies can ya'll make sure ain't nobody else gonna grab it 'for I get a chance to?

RE: The Junkyard - R.I.P. - 03-06-2015

Aye hello there Mr. Morrow, I am sure we could get one going fairly soon. And yes it can be locked down so it cannot be sold until you can pick it up from the station. I will try to contact your ship when i get time to be able to get it going. Or if you see me on feel free to contact me again, same one who helped with the guns.

Eric.

RE: The Junkyard - R.I.P. - 03-06-2015

(10-08-2014, 07:52 PM)Slainte Wrote: Evening there,
A quick note requesting docking rights *smiles
I am a Freelance trader who also comes across the odd titbit of merchandise that might come in usefull for yourselves.
Also am available to stock your station.

Name: Jock
Shipname: Jock
IFF: Freelancer

Hope to hear from you soon

Jock
Aye hello, if your reputation with junkers is good you are clear to land.

RE: The Junkyard - Kyoi - 03-07-2015

Hola amigos of the Junkyard.
My name is Valius Rossini. I hail from Planet Malta and I require docking permission to purchase weaponry, if you agree.
Below are the details of my vessel.

ID/IFF: Outcast
Ship type: Series Z "Sabre"
Callsign: Ends

I look forward to doing business amigos.

RE: The Junkyard - bormos3 - 03-30-2015

Heyya there me again.... I've recommended my friend to the junkyard and he seemed quite interested in trading with it and also supply it with necessary items so....

ID/IFF: Freelancer
Nickname: Oblivious

Now let's make some profit

RE: The Junkyard - Vycos - 04-06-2015

*** Incoming Transmission ***

Ship Identification: LNS-Remisto
Affiliation: LSF
Pilot's Name: CLASSIFIED

Requesting docking clearance to purchase Code Name Weaponry.

*** Transmission Ended ***

RE: The Junkyard - Monk_Monkstein - 05-24-2020

Greetings from me too,

I have a notification and request towards the owner of "The Junkyard" in the Iverness System.
About 30 mins ago, I was just visiting the Junkyard (all was great), the base was green and friendly towards me. I docked, and I was looking for some adequate new guns for my ship, though I did not find anything suitable and to my taste - I was looking for something with a velocity of 750 m/s with high fire-rate (5.00) or more. So after that, I undocked and started to leave the station (firing my cruise engines). As I was just about to do so, a 'green text' message popped up saying that I was attacking the station, and the station became red and started firing at me. Now, I have not fired a shot beforehand, and I am very astounded & dubious to what happened to trigger that response. As the base started firing, I just left, I have not fired back.
The only thing that I suspect that might have transpired, is that when I fired my cruise engines ('Shift'+'W') I accidentaly pressed 'E' and released a mine that might have hit the station, but I am not certain about that, because I have not heard an explosion or flash.
So, I really have no idea what happened.

My humble request is for pardon and return to a good standing with "The Junkyard".
I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

My character name: Monk.Monkstein
IFF: Freelancer (with rouge underlining)
I have excellent reputation with the Junkers, and done many jobs for them.

With Regards,
Monk

RE: The Junkyard - Kauket - 07-21-2021

Hey there, I keep tabs on the pob these days.

Sorry, but Junkyard doesn't sell Venoms and I believe Venoms are SRP unique weapons that you cannot obtain.