Discovery Gaming Community
Hello everyone - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Hello everyone (/showthread.php?tid=111903)

Hello everyone - Hanmon - 02-14-2014

hey everyone and a warm Moin Moin
i am Michael Aka Hanmon and you could say a returney.
i played on the server before while discovery 4.84 changed to 4.85 under a different/similar Name. due to Personal problems i could not find time to play any more until now. I am greatful to the community that i was alowed to play with you in that time.
because my old account seems not to be around any more, i made a new one and started playing again. Wink
well i forgot in the meantime a lot of lore knowlegde but i am fighting my way back into it ^^
so i hope we have a lot of fun together again.

thank you guys

Michael / Hanmon

PS: "May the Kusari Empire Prosper with or with out me"

RE: Hello everyone - WesternPeregrine - 02-14-2014

Hey there, welcome back to this corner. You will notice that the times have changed in the lore of Disco, and Kusari is no exception.
I suggest you take a look at the wiki. Although it's not up to date, it still provides most of the information up to the end of 4.86.

Other usual recommendations are to read the current server rules, the Begginers guide and any house rules you might be interested to play in.

Enjoy your stay.

RE: Hello everyone - Hanmon - 02-14-2014

(02-14-2014, 04:22 AM)WPeregrine Wrote: Hey there, welcome back to this corner. You will notice that the times have changed in the lore of Disco, and Kusari is no exception.
I suggest you take a look at the wiki. Although it's not up to date, it still provides most of the information up to the end of 4.86.

Other usual recommendations are to read the current server rules, the Begginers guide and any house rules you might be interested to play in.

Enjoy your stay.

thank you very much, and as you sugested am i in the middle of doing my "homework" on firstly kusari lore Wink and after that the rest^^

And also do i hope that other members help me on it (it might sound stricter than it's meant) by showing me improtant incidents in these lore changes.

and again thank you

RE: Hello everyone - Bulldog. - 02-14-2014

Hey there welcome back i guess,Seems Peregrine sorted you with all the needed info so im just gona say enjoy!

RE: Hello everyone - nOmnomnOm - 02-14-2014

welcome back good sir. I hope you dont mind the slight changes we made Big Grin

RE: Hello everyone - Connor - 02-14-2014

Hey there! Welcome back to discovery! Alot of things have changed since 4.85, new lores, ships, rules and everything. I hope you'll enjoy most of these new features. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'm sure that many of us will be able to help you Smile

RE: Hello everyone - Enkidu - 02-14-2014

(02-14-2014, 11:24 AM)Snoopyman Wrote:
Hey there! Welcome back to discovery! Alot of things have changed since 4.85, new lores, ships, rules and everything. I hope you'll enjoy most of these new features. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'm sure that many of us will be able to help you Smile

Including new nerfs, new unprecedented nerfs of a scale never seen before. Also higher lag levels... Smile

Naw, it's nice to have some old hands back on the wheel - we've got a great server currently.