Discovery Gaming Community
Republican Shipping - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Official Faction Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=245)
+----- Forum: Official Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=134)
+------ Forum: Approved Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=136)
+------ Thread: Republican Shipping (/showthread.php?tid=112320)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Republican Shipping - Lonely_Ghost - 04-20-2014

(04-20-2014, 04:52 PM)Snak3 Wrote: Republican Jumping should be your name.

And he is completely right. Try convoy trading, rather jumping. Even if you encouter pirates, 2-3 millions not much, in any way, especialy, with current fast money making economy.
P.S. I would be glad to join your convoy run on my RSS-Recknitz.

RE: Republican Shipping - Grail - 04-20-2014

You see RS ships in lanes, all around. We just donĀ“t go only Jump trade. And sure, bring your ship. We accept other traders in our convoys.

G.

RE: Republican Shipping - Singularity - 04-21-2014

About the convoys, yes, you people are right. I have been out of game lately, so, not sure what's the case down there in RS. Well, when I do start again, I will try and make sure people out there actually fly instead of jump ..

RE: Republican Shipping - Praetor - 04-21-2014

Heya Lonely Ghost,its been fun having your interactions in-game and would like to fly with you on my trader soon ......

RE: Republican Shipping - Grail - 04-21-2014

He has already. I think he might have seen some RP done by our pilors.

G.

RE: Republican Shipping - Lonely_Ghost - 04-22-2014

You doing pretty well. Keep it up in same manner, with more convoys and interaction and Rheinland will be almighty in no time. Cool

RE: Republican Shipping - Praetor - 04-22-2014

I am right now doing some runs in Rheinland,hit me up in skype rjaswant6 if you want to join me on NPC goods runs.

RE: Republican Shipping - Sath - 04-27-2014

Eh...Met one(in fact, some) of your pilots today.

Sad part was that, they were near to Solarius, getting things up for your normal routine of "Jump trading", carrying fuel. Some ships were positioning themselves 40/30k below the plane, where there was apparently a Rheinland carrier.

When onto collecting a bounty on the Daumann miner, that one of your members were using to mine for your ships and jump trade, your leader shows up and says that Daumann miner is in his custody. np np.

Some basehugging, craptalk and few minutes later, I engage the snub, instead of the miner, since I was already dying due to the base turrets. Everything was going fine, and suddenly, a RM carrier comes out of nowhere and engages my lone bomber, which is already dying due to the base. Now, if I am right, it goes like, RS protecting daumann miner, who inturn are being protected by a Rheinland carrier that comes out of nowhere. A tad out of the normal.

And again, your licensed carrier is roaming around places with another Samura barge along with another Zoner whale, like Gallia, Omega 11, Sigma 13, and even Omicron Theta. I guess you should keep your licensed carriers locked for sometime instead of letting it out so freely. And again, RS jumping along with 2 barges to Omicron Theta......meh, no words.

Some of your members dont respond to any system wide messages. Even when on my pirate. An observation for the past few weeks.

EDIT: On contrary, I find some of your members that are interested in RP and normal lane trading, specially RS|RTS-Wolfenstein. It is good interacting with them, either on my pirate or trader. Just a few of you are only jumptrading anytime, anyplace.

RE: Republican Shipping - Edward Teach - 04-28-2014

I will speak shortly to that.
1'st: Our jump ship Guardian is registered as indie jump ship in Gallia systems, so it can jump Rheinland and Kusari trading or mining corporations.

2'nd: I Don't know about what happened between you and johny, but i think that Rheinland Military ship can and MUST engage eny pirate or terrorist ship in it's zone. So i think it's all ok in here.

3'rd: As far as i know 1 jump ship can jump even 4 barges, not just 2 of them. Sigma 13 is Rheinland border system, so i don't see any problem for Rheinland Military carrier beeng there. Plus, Jump ship "Guardian" is registered to jump in and out from GMG systems. About Omicron Theta. Republican trading ships visited Zoners for supplies, we respect them and sometimes visiting their bases where we can.

4'th: About Jump trading at all. Only those ships who wants to jump trade doing that. Who wants to fly normal, We are not telling them to jump, it's only their choise.

Transmission ended...
Edward out...

RE: Republican Shipping - Sath - 04-28-2014

(04-28-2014, 03:40 PM)Future Indastries Wrote: I will speak shortly to that.
1'st: Our jump ship Guardian is registered as indie jump ship in Gallia systems, so it can jump Rheinland and Kusari trading or mining corporations.

2'nd: I Don't know about what happened between you and johny, but i think that Rheinland Military ship can and MUST engage eny pirate or terrorist ship in it's zone. So i think it's all ok in here.

3'rd: As far as i know 1 jump ship can jump even 4 barges, not just 2 of them. Sigma 13 is Rheinland border system, so i don't see any problem for Rheinland Military carrier beeng there. Plus, Jump ship "Guardian" is registered to jump in and out from GMG systems. About Omicron Theta. Republican trading ships visited Zoners for supplies, we respect them and sometimes visiting their bases where we can.

4'th: About Jump trading at all. Only those ships who wants to jump trade doing that. Who wants to fly normal, We are not telling them to jump, it's only their choise.

Transmission ended...
Edward out...

All I see is jump jump jump....nothing more in there.

Most of the people who addressed this feedback thread, did so, negatively on your frequent jump trading. And still, you cant see the friggin point can ya?

Republican having DHC miner in their custody....meh.(the DHC miner is one of your members)

Isnt that very awkward for a RM BATTLESHIP to engage a lone bomber already being ganked? And that is your signed jumping ship.

Republican Shippers went to Theta for getting supplies from Zoners? uwot? srsly though, dont try to sugarcoat things. Even one of your own, responsible board members intercepted your jumptrading bandwagon in Gallia, when the Jumpship was not registered there, when RS were cool'ly jumping to and fro, powertrading. At that time, a Zoner carrier was used, and when the GRN asked, your explanation was you came for sightseeing....

I know that RS, the 2 barges, and the Rheinland carrier that was in Theta, not once, but hell a lot of times, was jumping to S13 to supply a station called the Kumo Outpost. That is called supplying via powertrading, the same thing ZA were accused of.

Fine, provide me one valid forum RP, where you addressed the Zoners of FP9 for their supplies, and respected them. One valid reason for RS visiting Theta along with a Samura Barge and Rheinalnd Military time to time. One comm, and I will keep my mouth shut.

And at last, things are still the same mess, since I left you lot, right? After all those struggles in Skype, all the abuse I got for trying to advice you guys to trade normally and get known in game as a faction that interacts very well. All I got was threats from people in higher post, that they are the leader here and I am just a recruit. Telling you guys to do some forum RP, telling you to fly instead of jump, telling you to stop being another of those lolwut groups. Nothing has changed much, except for more recruits that are fond of jump trading.

On the other hand, kudos to Singularity(for trying alongside with me, so hard to teach you guys), RS|RTS-Wolfenstien(one of the rare guys whom, I always see on the lanes, and voluntarily interacting with pirates when he could easily escape). Some positivity in the mess.