Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Junker Congress - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Junker Congress (/showthread.php?tid=112594)

To: The Junker Congress - Daumann Heavy Construction - 02-28-2014

===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNmp3A9RXtY9q_RohWx-k...ppSrK9w0gw]

Source: Planet Holstein, Frankfurt system.
Comm ID: Rolf-Hjalmar Pokorni

*sigh*

Well, good evening leaders of the Congress...

I'm contacting you about unpleasantness which happened to our corporation from your side.

GCShot 1
GCShot 2

We produce the finest lightarms in the Sector, we let you do a thriving business with us, and that's the way we're being repaid? Smuggling inferior quality black market arms, in the middle of our capital, in front of our ship?

Junkers, Junkers. What have we ever done to make you treat us so disrespectfully? What should we do now? Contact the police? Well, we certainly should. We're in every right to make a big thing out of this, after all.

Although, we could be convinced to turn a blind eye, given enough motivation, don't you agree?

R-H. Pokorni

===Transmission Terminated===

RE: To: The Junker Congress - TFinnegan - 02-28-2014

See below

RE: To: The Junker Congress - Ortog - 02-28-2014

Joachim works for me, and I find it seriously funny that you scanned him and didn't bothered to confront him about it.

Now, motivation?

The motivation is simple:those amunitions are to be used by the resistance heroes in Leeds, therefore my employee didn't even bothered to a "propper" smuggling run as we consider this an humanitarian service.

I am more then willing to provide you with the cargo manifests of that particular ship since all it has transported is ammo for Leeds and refugees back

I' ll do it for free while readressing you to the Bretonian authority or secret services where you will be so kind as to explain to them why their men will NOT receive more ammunition to fight the invader, because somebody needs "motivation" .

Do I proceed to retransmit this to the inteligence agency of Bretonia or you had enough "motivation"?

Oh, and by the way, this ammunition is sold by you, Daumman, at The Ring. Surely the Rheinland Police knows about it ,

I understand that this nulifies our previous business agreement, so please proceed as you must I will take ful responsability, the business agreement works two ways, be sure to inform the owner of the facility we been trading with that he will not make any more money with the Congress, I am sure he will understand..

If this invalidates our current agreement , so be it, but didn't you find it peculiar that it was such a small transport ? I mean if you smuggle you do it in something that is worth the risk, correct? Use a pirate transport or so.

The reason you caught a freighter is simple, its the only thing allowed to dock at bretonian side in Leeds, the dock can't take an larger vessel.

The reason it was that particular ammo is that it is one of the items they seek there, maybe they have financial restrictions?

i am pretty much the only person in Congress. or one of the very few, suplying Leeds with my freighters, so , by all means, end that. Just remember what you did when the gallics camp at New Berlin. It will happen if we don't stop them in Bretonia,

RE: To: The Junker Congress - Daumann Heavy Construction - 05-06-2014

Resistance, heroes, oh...

We suppouse it comes from The Ring, naurally. It appeared out of nowhere, suddenly we found out our main station sells disapproved by us commodity. Now we try to fix that..malfunction.

You will give us names, adresses and direct proof of our disloyal workers selling that ammunition. That's what we need, while we don't want your heads.You may be wise, or you may be stupid in that case, the choice is yours.

However, if you want to, you can always contact Bretonian authorities on that subject. I very like would like to hear them saying shipping those half-finished, dangerous for the user and illegal guns, competition to our own product, is approved and sanctioned by Bretonia.

Go on, contact that "intelligence agency of Bretonia." I have plenty of motivation.

R-H. Pokorni

RE: To: The Junker Congress - Daumann Heavy Construction - 08-03-2014

You were given time, Junkers. What is your answer?

R-H. Pokorni

RE: To: The Junker Congress - Junker Congress - 08-12-2014

[Image: 111iivr.png]

Good Evening,

I am Mia, currently acting as the Deputy Arbiter for the Junker Congress, and before I say anything else, I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to this transmission. Now, We have no interest in causing trouble with you and your men, and we do not wish to cause problems with Bretonia as a whole, if that is what you are in fact suggesting we do. I would to like to think we can both refrain from going down this path, as I can assure you, neither parties will come out well off.

I have had a look through these transmissions, and If I am correct, you are wanting us to pass over details of disloyal men selling product that could be seen as "non licet", depending on who you were talking to. Finances have been mentioned here previously, and I am sure you are well aware that these have been obtained for relatively cheap in comparison. Now, I understand you get what you pay for with this, and unfortunately, this is all that the receivers of this product can afford in their time of need.

Despite the impression and reassurance of this little business venture being known by management, I see this is not necessarily the case. We meant no harm or insult to you and your corporation, and I would like to see this resolved. What more can I expect to have happen if I do provide you with the information you are requesting? More so, what should be expected of the trade and our ability to assist a house in need?

I look forward to seeing what we can work out in regards to this.

- Mia Trenton

RE: To: The Junker Congress - Daumann Heavy Construction - 08-13-2014

Ah, an answer, finally.

Representative Trenton, concerning the Congress, nothing will happen. When it comes to said Munitions, more things will happen. Things, which most probably will cause lack of Munitions on the not so white market.

Due to that, I ask you to help house in need, our dear, brave Bretonia. Deliver 10 000 containers of Side Arms to the Kingdom, while your other members help us catch these workers.

R-H. Pokorni

*mumbling to himself, after transmission signal ceased*

We will have to get rid of bodies. And for that Waste Disposal will be just fine...