Discovery Gaming Community
An apology of sorts. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: An apology of sorts. (/showthread.php?tid=112967)

Pages: 1 2

An apology of sorts. - Gytrash - 03-09-2014

Okay, I've had a bit of time to think about it and I think I owe a few people an apology.

A bunch of people actually, I've let myself get very seamed about this issue and that has appeared in my lack of willingness to compromise and my continual attacking both directly and indirectly the Dev team.

So here goes nothing.

To Jinx,
I wish to apologise for my dredging up subjects relating to the disbandment of the Omicroners, although you were heavily involved in that it was not directly related to the current issue and I should not have mentioned it. I should also have thought through my posts and read your post more clearly and seen that it was not something that you and Kaz had just thought up and shoved trough.
So to you I apologise.

To Kazinsal,
The Vagrant Raiders had very little bearing on the matter at hand and I should have left them out of it entirely. Despite my frustration at the way that you went about attempting to obtain a Corvo I should not have let that cloud my judgement. I should also, like I said to Jinx, have seen that this was not something that you and he were trying to force through on your own.
I apologise

To Omicron,
I shouldn't have grumped at you in the CoF chat. I also should not have written the Order into the Zoner capships lore draft without consulting you first.
I apologise

To Garrett
I should not have called you what I did. I also should not have gotten mad at you when you were trying to act as a mediator, I should not have let myself get into an "us and them" mentality. For what spilled onto you and what I directed towards you as an avatar of the Devs,
I apologise

To Echo
I should not have sworn at you. I should not have given you as much grief as I did. I should not have attempted to turn the chats against you that I invited you to.
I apologise

To anyone who was involved in the chats that I posted on the forums
It was out of line of me to post them on he forums without consulting you first. My desire to show the entire process to the community at large overran my admittedly small common sense. I wished for everyone to see the processes that had gone on and how people were reacting.
I instead just posted things that could be harmful to people without thinking all the consequences through.
For that I apologise.

And to anyone else who I have gone off at throughout this whole debacle I would also like to apologise.

RE: An apology of sorts. - Garrett Jax - 03-09-2014

Apology accepted. Much appreciated too. Thanks.

Moved to a more flame resistant location.

RE: An apology of sorts. - Altejago - 03-09-2014

Does this mean we're going to hear less Q.Q from you, and see that effort put into playing a Zoner?

If that is the case, I'll accept your apology.

My opinion doesn't really matter, but it's easier to stop than to carry on.

RE: An apology of sorts. - Gytrash - 03-09-2014

(03-09-2014, 04:38 AM)Mr. Altejago Wrote: Does this mean we're going to hear less Q.Q from you, and see that effort put into playing a Zoner?

Yes, I'm probably going to be taking about four days off and coming back on the Wednesday after refocusing myself and rethinking my priorities.

RE: An apology of sorts. - Altejago - 03-09-2014

Good on you dude,

Trust me when I say I know how frustrating it can get.

You're free to get me on skype if you need some advice.

RE: An apology of sorts. - Savas - 03-09-2014

*thumbs up*

RE: An apology of sorts. - Dusty Lens - 03-10-2014

The only thing better than public apologies to specific people are passive aggressive public apologies to specific people.

I'm always so happy when people link me to these things.

RE: An apology of sorts. - Pancakes - 03-10-2014

(03-10-2014, 03:57 PM)Dusty Lens Wrote: The only thing better than public apologies to specific people are passive aggressive public apologies to specific people.

Where's Loken? D:

Also, kudos on the apology.

RE: An apology of sorts. - Dusty Lens - 03-10-2014

(03-10-2014, 04:19 PM)Pancakes Wrote:
(03-10-2014, 03:57 PM)Dusty Lens Wrote: The only thing better than public apologies to specific people are passive aggressive public apologies to specific people.

Where's Loken? D:

Also, kudos on the apology.

He's busy trying to decide if he's going to play WoT or not today.

The choice has more or less consumed the entirety of his being.

RE: An apology of sorts. - Scribbley - 03-10-2014

This maturity is disorienting. Is this still the internet?