Discovery Gaming Community
Limited time online.. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Limited time online.. (/showthread.php?tid=113801)

Pages: 1 2

Limited time online.. - AlphaWolf215 - 03-26-2014

Wanted to make a little apology to a lot of people. Instead of names, I'll just state the problem, and drop this in a few chats it's needed.

Okay, the problem.

Some of you are already aware my mum has just kicked me out (for those unsure, this currently makes me homeless). This makes in-game, and forums, very hard for me at the moment. Moving between friends houses until this either a)blows over, or b)I get my own place, means I am going to be fairly inactive for a while.

Again, sorry to those that where relying on me (especially BAF who have been left with my ever growing paperwork pile). I'll try to get back when I can, and hopefully this isn't goodbye. I'll update here when I'm back, take care all.

~ Joseph

RE: Limited time online.. - Cashew - 03-26-2014

Best wishes with that. It's been awesome flying with you.

RE: Limited time online.. - Deadly - 03-26-2014

good luck hope everything works out for you

RE: Limited time online.. - Big_B - 03-26-2014

I hope you find a new place to stay. I wish you good luck with everything and come back soon!

RE: Limited time online.. - Connor - 03-26-2014

Hey Joe. I'm wishing you The best of luck with everything. Like i said on skype, Don't come rushing back to disco as you have bigger priorities now. I know everything will turn out good for you because I expect a pleasant surprise upon your return! Wink Stay strong out there, Joe

RE: Limited time online.. - [GBS]Cherry2Blost[COL] - 03-26-2014

Well, I will be short and sweet on this one, dont know you awfully well but if you stay positive this will sort itself out, a long time ago now at age 16 i was a bit of a handful to my mother, it got to much the same place you are at now. With some positive thinking and the help of your friends you will work through this. And emerge from the other side with a different outlook on life. It takes some time but mothers will not see their 'children' suffer for too long, keep talking to her and it will sort itself out. Do not get down about it talk to people about it, if you are unhappy keep those who care about you inside your feelings and above all try to find one thing,at least, per day to smile at.

Prayers go out to you and hope that you stay safe and repair any rifts that have occurred between you and your family.

RE: Limited time online.. - Slavik - 03-26-2014

Goodluck bro

RE: Limited time online.. - Enkidu - 03-26-2014

Have a good one, and I hope the predicament sorts itself out for you.

Focus on the actual life before the virtual. Heart

RE: Limited time online.. - Euca - 03-26-2014

Dammit Joe, why you have to leave like this? D:

Keep rockin, stay awesome and come back soon, ok?

RE: Limited time online.. - Govedo13 - 03-26-2014

How old are you? The situation gives you two opportunities. One is great the other is pretty bad. You are not the first or the last one so man up ignore everything and everyone and remember that after all you are the important one.
If I were you I would focus primary on earning enough money to sustain myself first.
It is good call that you want to cut all unneeded time wasters like Disco for a bit.
I wish you good luck.