Discovery Gaming Community
What happned with the old coalition - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: What happned with the old coalition (/showthread.php?tid=114201)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What happned with the old coalition - Troyan12345 - 04-06-2014

So whay do you guys think that happned back in sol after the sleeper ships left and also what is the mods story about it ( is the old coalition still kciking back in sol ) ?
Share your thoughts with me

RE: What happned with the old coalition - dirmaster0 - 04-06-2014

SCRA
Coalition
War Of Sol
Check the last one more importantly, that'll answer your question somewhat.

RE: What happned with the old coalition - Jonas Valent - 04-06-2014

No more Sol System. The Coalition got what was coming to them.

RE: What happned with the old coalition - Troyan12345 - 04-06-2014

yeah i have read the war for sol but some people dont really accept that story conclusion

RE: What happned with the old coalition - JayDee Kasane - 04-06-2014

(04-06-2014, 02:05 AM)Troyan12345 Wrote: yeah i have read the war for sol but some people dont really accept that story conclusion

Such as myself. I find that story really awkward and illogical. Nomads were 'sleeping' untill humans arrived to Sirius and woke them up. So how could one of nomads come to Sol? And if they have that ultimate kind of weapon, why they havent won the Nomad war? And why they even waited 800 years before attacking humans once again? They had better chances on killing sleeper ships at the beginning.
The creators of a game havent made that Sol part as canon lore. Disco did however. It claims that Sol is dead.
But no-one trully knows that inRP. So Sirius Coalition still claims that Sol is alive and that Sol Coalition owns a place and prepares to come to Sirius to aid SCRA.

RE: What happned with the old coalition - SnakThree - 04-06-2014

Because Sol was destroyed by Daam K'Vosh, who left Slomon K'Hara ( Nomads ) in Sirius.

RE: What happned with the old coalition - JayDee Kasane - 04-06-2014

(04-06-2014, 07:39 AM)Snak3 Wrote: Because Sol was destroyed by Daam K'Vosh, who left Slomon K'Hara ( Nomads ) in Sirius.

Daams have been gone thousands years before humans got their way to space.

RE: What happned with the old coalition - Gulryz - 04-06-2014

i think you all read about every thing related to nomads
Then you can understand every thing

RE: What happned with the old coalition - Troyan12345 - 04-06-2014

(04-06-2014, 05:19 AM)JayDee Wrote:
(04-06-2014, 02:05 AM)Troyan12345 Wrote: yeah i have read the war for sol but some people dont really accept that story conclusion

Such as myself. I find that story really awkward and illogical. Nomads were 'sleeping' untill humans arrived to Sirius and woke them up. So how could one of nomads come to Sol? And if they have that ultimate kind of weapon, why they havent won the Nomad war? And why they even waited 800 years before attacking humans once again? They had better chances on killing sleeper ships at the beginning.
The creators of a game havent made that Sol part as canon lore. Disco did however. It claims that Sol is dead.
But no-one trully knows that inRP. So Sirius Coalition still claims that Sol is alive and that Sol Coalition owns a place and prepares to come to Sirius to aid SCRA.

I think the first reason why the nomads didn't use the super weapon is because of the close proximity to their star systems so if lets say they destroy new york the shockwave of the supernova or gamma radiation might destroy their bases.
THe second reason why they didn't use it might be because of the many Ruins of their masters since siruis was pretty much the home of the dom'kavash empire and many of their remnats still remain so destroying the stuff they were protecting would be stupid.

About the nomads attacking the sleeper ships well as much as i know the nomads found out about human settlers when rheinland discovered that dust ball next to the dyson sphere
*EDIT*
And one more thing. Why would the nomads attack the sol system when its not in their programing ( maybe just for the lols ?)

RE: What happned with the old coalition - Shizune - 04-06-2014

What I'm about to say here is from what I remember...

(04-06-2014, 10:38 AM)Troyan12345 Wrote:
(04-06-2014, 05:19 AM)JayDee Wrote:

I think the first reason why the nomads didn't use the super weapon is because of the close proximity to their star systems so if lets say they destroy new york the shockwave of the supernova or gamma radiation might destroy their bases.
THe second reason why they didn't use it might be because of the many Ruins of their masters since siruis was pretty much the home of the dom'kavash empire and many of their remnats still remain so destroying the stuff they were protecting would be stupid.

About the nomads attacking the sleeper ships well as much as i know the nomads found out about human settlers when rheinland discovered that dust ball next to the dyson sphere
*EDIT*
Quote:And one more thing. Why would the nomads attack the sol system when its not in their programming ( maybe just for the lols ?)

If I remember correctly, the nomads saw humans as 'animals of war'. Being that they moved to destroy them. Remember in the story they say the nomads/daam'k own a spider web network of systems. The dyson sphere in the Omicrons is only an OUTPOST really inRP and OORP. Sirius as a whole is really just an outpost to the nomads.

More over, the nomads in Sirius were 'sleeping' all those years till the Rheinland Explorers woke up a hive of them in the Omicron Major planet and they became in infected

However remember being a spider web connection, some of the nomads were asleep as the Sirius sector is a 'nesting grounds' for the younger nomads (if you understand what I mean by that). And else where in space, nomads are fully awake and alive.

Quote:I think the first reason why the nomads didn't use the super weapon is because of the close proximity to their star systems so if lets say they destroy new york the shockwave of the supernova or gamma radiation might destroy their bases.
The second reason why they didn't use it might be because of the many Ruins of their masters since sirius was pretty much the home of the dom'kavash empire and many of their remnats still remain so destroying the stuff they were protecting would be stupid.

Humans have already discovered hundreds of them and in truth, the nomads get pissed yes, however they still really do control them. such example is that all gates and trade lanes are based off nomad lanes and gates (inRP anyways)

And the nomads have destroyed things before without taking out the star, look at Omicron Minor for example. The nomads obliterated the whole system, changed the jump hole locations, and killed several fleet teams. Yet though that all they didn't have any effect on Iota, 99 or 90.

Quote:And one more thing. Why would the nomads attack the sol system when its not in their programming ( maybe just for the lols ?)

Nomads are enemies of everything besides to their former masters. If the nomad's masters controlled a web way of space, it is very well possible that the Sol sector might of been part of their space and as such destroyed it because they didn't the humans to get their hands on their stuff. Kinda like what happened with Toledo.