Discovery Gaming Community
Council GB - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Council GB (/showthread.php?tid=114229)

Pages: 1 2

Council GB - Tutashkhia - 04-06-2014

Those who are aware of that GB or used it any time tell me please how many back firing turrets does it have? How many on sides?

What's more, how much nerf will it has with Glaives and Pirate ID? I guess -25%?

Edit: Will it be legal to fly in the whole sirius with it?

One more Edit: What's about GRN GB with Pirate ID , Glaives... Seems too illegal?

RE: Council GB - Core_One - 04-06-2014

That technerf is weird... 75% even if Council doesn't like piracy....

RE: Council GB - Lythrilux - 04-06-2014

(04-06-2014, 08:50 PM)Core_One Wrote: That technerf is weird... 75% even if Council doesn't like piracy....

Seconded, I always thought it was weird too.

It's got nice arcs as a gunboat. It's pretty fast at turning too. It's large though, which is the problem.

RE: Council GB - Tutashkhia - 04-06-2014

It's size isn't a problem Lythrilux, it is one of the fastest Gunboat and lots of other stuff too... Just interesting how many back firing turrets does it have,and how many turrets shoot on sides too.

RE: Council GB - Reid - 04-06-2014

(04-06-2014, 08:59 PM)Tutashkha Wrote: It's size isn't a problem Lythrilux, it is one of the fastest Gunboat and lots of other stuff too... Just interesting how many back firing turrets does it have,and how many turrets shoot on sides too.

Not enough to make it anywhere near flyable

I dunno, when I used it I always found size irritating.
Though, you can probably find more of a use for it than I ever can.

RE: Council GB - Tutashkhia - 04-06-2014

If we never try it out we will never understand weather it has size problems or not. Smile

Also would like to hear your concern about the GRN part too... it seems to illegal to fly a GRN GB with Pirate ID? heh.

And someone write please how many back and side firing turrets does it have.

RE: Council GB - Pavel - 04-06-2014

Discovery RP 24/7 Help & Support

RE: Council GB - Nerva - 04-06-2014

(04-06-2014, 08:59 PM)Tutashkha Wrote: Just interesting how many back firing turrets does it have,and how many turrets shoot on sides too.
Side - 4
Back - 4 to 6 depending on the exact angle. Some of the arcs are very restricted.

GRN gunboat has more armor but it would be nerfed to 10% with Pirate ID.

(04-06-2014, 09:07 PM)Corundum Wrote:
(04-06-2014, 08:59 PM)Tutashkha Wrote: Just interesting how many back firing turrets does it have,and how many turrets shoot on sides too.
Side - 4
Back - 4 to 6 depending on the exact angle. Some of the arcs are very restricted.

GRN gunboat has more armor but it would be nerfed to 10% with Pirate ID.

GRN Gunboat is slower.