Discovery Gaming Community
Freeworlds: Tides of War is finally releasing - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Freeworlds: Tides of War is finally releasing (/showthread.php?tid=114395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Freeworlds: Tides of War is finally releasing - .Gypsy. - 04-13-2014

To be fair, they did say this beta was only for working out bugs and nothing more, but there are allot of strange bugs, I think its unfair to judge them too harshly as they were upfront about this (speaking only about myself) but it does seem like this should be in alpha for the moment I think. There are simply too many bugs for a beta ATM IMO.

RE: Freeworlds: Tides of War is finally releasing - Reid - 04-13-2014

(04-13-2014, 03:16 PM).Gypsy. Wrote: To be fair, they did say this beta was only for working out bugs and nothing more, but there are allot of strange bugs, I think its unfair to judge them too harshly as they were upfront about this (speaking only about myself) but it does seem like this should be in alpha for the moment I think. There are simply too many bugs for a beta ATM IMO.

It's been in development for 6 years. It's not in Beta, it's released, they're only saying it's in Beta for an excuse as to why it sucks

Kind of like what Disco does )))

RE: Freeworlds: Tides of War is finally releasing - lIceColon - 04-13-2014

well it's a game. it is preferable, but not necessary for it to have military grade stability.

RE: Freeworlds: Tides of War is finally releasing - evanz - 04-13-2014

angry much Reidft ? lets see now, a team of devs are trying to make a mod for a game thats 10 years old, they work on their own time to develop something that they really dont have to, takes them 6 years, on free time

and you say it sucks

well done,

can you do better?

if so , then where is it

oops wait, nope,

if you had 6 years then i guess you would be on every dev team for all games

erm, ok not

RE: Freeworlds: Tides of War is finally releasing - SnakThree - 04-13-2014

(04-13-2014, 03:47 PM)evanz Wrote: angry much Reidft ? lets see now, a team of devs are trying to make a mod for a game thats 10 years old, they work on their own time to develop something that they really dont have to, takes them 6 years, on free time

and you say it sucks

well done,

I haven't played that game. But is he right that the game in it's current form sucks?

if you havent played it then how can you comment on it

RE: Freeworlds: Tides of War is finally releasing - Savas - 04-13-2014

(04-13-2014, 03:47 PM)evanz Wrote: angry much Reidft ? lets see now, a team of devs are trying to make a mod for a game thats 10 years old, they work on their own time to develop something that they really dont have to, takes them 6 years, on free time

and you say it sucks

well done,

can you do better?

if so , then where is it

oops wait, nope,

erm, ok not

U mayyad.

RE: Freeworlds: Tides of War is finally releasing - SnakThree - 04-13-2014

(04-13-2014, 03:51 PM)evanz Wrote: if you havent played it then how can you comment on it

I am asking. The question mark at the end of the sentence should make it clear, don't you think so?

(04-13-2014, 03:52 PM)Savas Wrote:

and you say it sucks

well done,

can you do better?

if so , then where is it

oops wait, nope,

erm, ok not

Umayyad.

english please

RE: Freeworlds: Tides of War is finally releasing - Savas - 04-13-2014

'Twas English.