Discovery Gaming Community
The unusualy comical tales of RL - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: The unusualy comical tales of RL (/showthread.php?tid=114441)

The unusualy comical tales of RL - Strichev - 04-13-2014

Share your stories with the rest of us. Be it a tale of the days of old, now long gone in time, or a recent happening.

My story, a cool story:

Imagine a bar, an ordinary bar that is. Not something like that Pink Liquorice some of you hang around in. It was a particularly busy night and the place was packed like a proverbial sardine can. Despite a number of opened windows and doors the air inside still seemed dense with alcohol fumes. Several perfume-drenched individuals didn't contribute to a healthy atmosphere either. Do I have to mention that such people almost always use the cheapest of perfumes there are?

Anyhow, there I was, standing in a rather dishevelled line, waiting to order a drink. Well, actually, order a whole bunch of drinks for my friends, for I had been unlucky enough to lose a most decisive rock paper scissors game. Minutes flew by - alcohol does that for you - and eventually I found myself at the line's end. What a joyful occasion that was! Finally, more poison for every cell in one's body!

But then, all of a sudden, my feet lost contact with the ground beneath. No longer could I feel a shred of broken glass under my foot. Levitation? Not so much. A robust dude decided he could no longer wait and removed me from the line. In fact he carried me all the way to the line's end. Indeed that was a deed to behold! To lift me, with my 64 kg and 184 cm? Unprecedented! Resistance was to no avail. Great dishonour!

Decide whether this is a true or not so true story on your own. But I assure you that it's not fun to be of such constitution.

Post away!

RE: The unusualy comical tales of RL - Venture - 04-13-2014

Such a cool story...*sheds tears*

RE: The unusualy comical tales of RL - Strichev - 04-13-2014

You're supposed to post your own story.

RE: The unusualy comical tales of RL - Venture - 04-13-2014

I gave feedback (nerd)

RE: The unusualy comical tales of RL - Cashew - 04-13-2014

It was a rainy British day (as usual), the clouds were grey, this reflected everyone's mood perfectly. I was waiting to get on a RHIB boat which would take us onto the famous Loch Ness. My family weren't looking forward to it as it was quite choppy. When we had finally got onto the boat, turns out there weren't any seats left. My family had seats but I didn't.. If anyone knows what a RHIB boat is then you'll know that they have inflatable sides. This was my seat.. We reached speeds of well I don't know. It was quick though! Half way through the journey the man driving the boat announced that there was a huge object underneath us about 50m down. He then said it wasn't a tree or part of a boat.. So as you can imagine. I'm sat on the edge of this boat hanging over the water on Loch Ness with a man saying there is a 20m long fish beneath us.. A lot of fluid was coming out of my bottom to say the least.

Is it true?