Discovery Gaming Community
Player Base deleted: Cookies Central - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Base deleted: Cookies Central (/showthread.php?tid=114525)

Pages: 1 2

Player Base deleted: Cookies Central - Jansen - 04-15-2014

Cookies Central has been deleted for:

Quote:1.7 Metagaming* and/or powergaming** to gain a roleplay benefit for factions, groups or individuals

1.3 Every player must have one ID equipped on their ship. Player should follow the restrictions and allowances listed in their ID and their roleplay and conduct must match the actions of their characters. In cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules.

Consequences:

This base has caused a lot of issues, one being the simple fact that its a DHC base that somehow lets the RHA dock.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Player Base deleted: Cookies Central - Jansen - 04-15-2014

And evidence sent.

RE: Player Base deleted: Cookies Central - Lucas Stone - 04-15-2014

The base is open to all for trade, the deal with RH is common practice...the base was set for all to dock. But ok if this is becoming the rule for bases, i want it posted as Disco rule,

Base admin, please beaware if your faction in hostile with another and you make a deal for that faction to not destroy your base. Then your base will be deleted and removed from the server without warning!

...i do expect every base that ever makes a deal on comm's to be removed.

I would also like my 150+ mill returned from that lvl 3 station which im sure costs far more, 1.5 bill it cost me..but who's counting.

Also while were talking about bases, i put in a request 2 weeks ago for Thastus Station core 2 upgrade, so can that be upgraded and the funds from Cookies moved to it. I cant see you changing your mind, you deleted the base no way of getting it back. So while a Admin is online sorting this out, might aswell give up and try for at least an up-grade Smile

RE: Player Base deleted: Cookies Central - aerelm - 04-15-2014

This is a sanction imposed on owners of this base i.e. main [ZA] and [D-W] players, due to your complete disregard for the established lore of a good number of factions, bending and deliberately misinterpreting the lore the way it suits your personal taste, and not solely about the misuse of that base (which has been problematic on its own nonetheless). This also serves as a warning to the same group of players who run both factions to reconsider your behavior and actions on the server, otherwise we'll be forced to follow this with more severe sanctions.

RE: Player Base deleted: Cookies Central - Zayne Carrick - 04-15-2014

I feel that I should post here. As direct witness of violation atleast.

The [RHA] received docking access after this communication http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=113972 , more than two weeks ago. I really sorry about metagaming, but back in days it seemed perfectly fine. Hessians won't tolerate hostile daumann base for sure. But, perhaps they'll tolerate one, which's paying money each month and don't open fire on them. I don't think any [RHA] tagged vessel docked there except for one with "inspection". Note, that we hadn't discussed that matter with Lucas/Struder somewhere outside of comm. channel.

Here's my question. Which demands to hostile base owner are acceptable?

Edit: aerelm ninja'd me. So this's not about docking access?

Ok so your saying this isnt about the base but about the player's who are in D-W? Ok well lets see, that base was not part of D-W. When did i post to say it was?? As for more severe sanctions, your going to ban me for complaining? As for Lore iv re-written Drakes Wolves to a more suitable lore and not copied anyone else's. You keep brining ZA into my faction, it isnt part of D-W lore..as far as im aware once i rolled out Drakes Wolves Lore and rp there has been no issue, unless this is another attack on our progress? Bending rules....when has Drakes Wolves disregarded lore? Please inform me....i want to know.

Another thought, is the reason we havent been given core upgrade 2 because of the fact i have old ZA member's in Drakes Wolves? Or is it really just an oversight?

RE: Player Base deleted: Cookies Central - aerelm - 04-15-2014

(04-15-2014, 07:38 PM)Lucas Stone Wrote: You keep brining ZA into my faction

Unfortunately, pretending that there's no connection between the two groups won't really help you here. We can easily check and cross-reference IPs, and some of you even have your [ZA] and [D-W] ships on the same ingame accounts, which means it's not hard to see who's who and how many members the two groups share (last I checked, the answer was "every"). So I'm afraid we're not the ones "bringing ZA into your faction", as you're the same players doing the same thing you did to Zoner lore with ZA, now to Hessian, Daumann and Hellfire Legion lore, first with your Von- group, then with [D-W] and Cookie Central. It was tolerated once because you were new and hopes were that you'd learn, but now that you've been around long enough to know the ropes you're expected to do better, rather than sticking to the same ill-natured pattern.

RE: Player Base deleted: Cookies Central - UK1 - 04-15-2014

OK people lets all take a massive chill pile...

The Cookies base was built by me.
I was one of the base administrators.
The base was made by me,yes I also built the [ZA] bases but at no point is or was the cookies base zoner.
It was a daunmann base.
The base was open to anyone who were friendly.
As for the issue with the RHA whats wrong with coming to a deal with an enemy.
Buy paying off the hessians its more like they were holding the daumann base to ransom by making monthly
payments etc.
At no point was a truce or friendship offered to the hessian which would be against faction id's etc.
On another not and let me make this very clear the cookies station has never belonged to the hellfire or used by them.

Now you'll have to forgive me but I'm hopping mad right now.
Myself and a number of others put a lot of work into that base and if there was an issue with anything going on with it.
It really should of been brought up prior to just deleting it which is totally outrageous.

I respectfully request the base be returned/replaced etc...

Any admin please feel free to contact me and only me to sort this matter out.

I'd also like to appoligise for any of my colleges statement as you can plainly see there very upset adout the hole thing.

I look forward to hearing from the admin time or its moderators.
Signed UK1

So this isnt about the base, its personal. Enough said...on the forum you have made it clear!

RE: Player Base deleted: Cookies Central - Zen_Mechanics - 04-15-2014

Ive been talking with an admin, who i will not mention and I have said this perhaps a few times, the base owners were forced to cut this deal ( and forced as in, do it or we blow up ur base ) - would you please underline in which world ( or universe ) its not legal?. And I'm sorry, but the base from what I know has caused nothing, so please don't mention "issues" to make it sound more serious. Atleast be bald enough to say you don't like it, and dont try to turn this into a "players" fault, or "ZA" - DONT. The base is gone, fine - will take the piss.
But I expect the core upgrade to be done today, as we have been waiting for two weeks.