Discovery Gaming Community
Player Sanctioned: sarge_123 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Sanctioned: sarge_123 (/showthread.php?tid=114619)

Player Sanctioned: sarge_123 - Garrett Jax - 04-18-2014

sarge_123 has been sanctioned for:

Quote:Server Rule 3.2 A player who was killed during a PvP fight in any form, must not enter the system where the fight took place or re-engage the attacker(s) for 2 hours from the time of their destruction, or until this/these ship(s) leave(s) the game.

1.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Threats and insults are only allowed on the server if used within roleplay.

Consequences: There was a lot of trolling behavior on your part. When you get killed, you don't sit there and taunt the players that killed you, call them names and laugh at them. You just leave. Your troll ship isn't worth my time, but I found an account of yours that is. It's banned until you can post here and convince me you have repented of your trollish ways.

Admin Link

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Player Sanctioned: sarge_123 - Arbs - 04-20-2014

There is nothing I will repent. Feel free to delete or hang on to the account, your choice. I prefer starting over. Hope that an estimated ~210 million SC "charge" in form of lost "assets" and credits from that account is a compensation to the cause.

I would also like to express my appreciation to you, for giving me the chance to repent and thank you for your time.

RE: Player Sanctioned: sarge_123 - Garrett Jax - 04-20-2014

(04-20-2014, 09:47 PM)Arbi1_2_3 Wrote: There is nothing I will repent. Feel free to delete or hang on to the account, your choice. I prefer starting over. Hope that an estimated ~210 million SC "charge" in form of lost "assets" and credits from that account is a compensation to the cause.

I would also like to express my appreciation to you, for giving me the chance to repent and thank you for your time.

Oh, I'm very sorry to hear that. Since you do not wish to change your trolling ways, then you leave us no choice. I can't, in good conscience, allow you back into the game if you refuse to stop trolling others. Therefore, you are banned from this game until such time as you convince us that you will refrain from being an unapologetic troll and play nice toward other players.

I said i will not repent rather than I will repeat. I am making note that there is a difference in that.

There is a high possibility that you misunderstood my statement.

Quote:I prefer starting over. Hope that an estimated ~210 million SC "charge" in form of lost "assets" and credits from that account is a compensation to the cause.

By that i meant that the "charge in the form of assets and credits" followed by the time I'd consume starting over the characters, would act as a guarantee for it not happening again.

And by not repenting i meant that I would not regret my actions, but I would endure the punishment stated by you;
Quote:Consequences: There was a lot of trolling behavior on your part. When you get killed, you don't sit there and taunt the players that killed you, call them names and laugh at them. You just leave. Your troll ship isn't worth my time, but I found an account of yours that is. It's banned until you can post here and convince me you have repented of your trollish ways.

just as if i hadn't posted.

My apologies for consuming your time and efforts. Thank you for your time.

RE: Player Sanctioned: sarge_123 - Garrett Jax - 04-20-2014

Close enough, I guess.

Unbanned.

RE: Player Sanctioned: sarge_123 - Arbs - 04-21-2014

Yet again, I am sorry for wasting your time. You are doing a very fine job as an admin enforcing the rules.

Sincere apologies to you for the trouble.