Discovery Gaming Community
Cashew's Transmission Bar and Sexy Signatures Shack - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Cashew's Transmission Bar and Sexy Signatures Shack (/showthread.php?tid=114664)

Pages: 1 2

Cashew's Transmission Bar and Sexy Signatures Shack - Cashew - 04-19-2014

Welcome

Hello, I make TBars and Siggys!

Gallery:

The 'Gallery' is a showcase of the sort of style and insight into what I create.

[Image: Untitled-1_zps53f5a435.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-6_zps4aa682de.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-3_zps6562d9c3.jpg]

[Image: Vengence_zpsca5e90c3.jpg]

[Image: NewTB_zps13731c9b.jpg]

[Image: CharlotteBrooksTBAR_zps8cd72c02.jpg]

[Image: ActualSenty_zps9b38eafc.jpg]

Feel free to post your offers below along with a the necessary details eg. Character name, faction, colour scheme.

Deals:

Faction TBar - 80 Million

The faction TBar deal is a TBar for a faction which many people will use. It will be a core TBar with your desired logo, colour scheme and effects. This is designed for new factions that want a TBar that everyone in the faction will use.

Faction Signatures - 100 Million

Much like the BAF| faction signatures where you have your rank on a pretty picture, it will be for factions that want that sort of thing. See here for BAF| Siggys. Note you may only use those siggys if you are part of the BAF| and have the said rank.

Prices:

Transmission Bar - 50 Million credits

Signatures - 50 Million credits

Give me a few days to complete them and a PM will be sent to avoid copying and other stuff.

RE: Cashew's Average Transmission Bar and Sexy Signatures Shack - Grail - 04-19-2014

i would like to request 4 T Bar and a signature please.

RE: Cashew's Average Transmission Bar and Sexy Signatures Shack - SnakeLancerHaven - 04-19-2014

I'd like to request 2 T Bars SKYPE: Blade2d

RE: Cashew's Average Transmission Bar and Sexy Signatures Shack - Freeroamer - 04-19-2014

2 for me

RE: Cashew's Average Transmission Bar and Sexy Signatures Shack - Cashew - 04-19-2014

I'll get back to you all when I'm back at my PC (tomorrow) for now I will add you all on Skype.

RE: Cashew's Average Transmission Bar and Sexy Signatures Shack - Cashew - 04-19-2014

(04-19-2014, 08:59 PM)Freeroamer Wrote: 2 for me

Two what?

From tomorrow onwards the prices will be raised to:

Transmission bars - 12 million
Signatures - 15 million

RE: Cashew's Average Transmission Bar and Sexy Signatures Shack - Strichev - 04-19-2014

That's what I call capitalism! Cash...ewwwww.

RE: Cashew's Average Transmission Bar and Sexy Signatures Shack - SnakeLancerHaven - 04-20-2014

Plis No, I wondered for the TB because of its price :C

RE: Cashew's Average Transmission Bar and Sexy Signatures Shack - Cashew - 04-20-2014

You ordered yesterday so your price stays as it was. Big Grin