Discovery Gaming Community
Dear Disco - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Dear Disco (/showthread.php?tid=115028)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Dear Disco - "Crossbow" - 05-03-2014

Congratulations to those who see this before admins nuke it

Gonna keep this short because cba to make a big leaving thread

You all suck. People say devs are making the server die, which might be true for Jinx cause he sucks (lel), but it's you guys killing it. Basically, you all suck. This is supposed to be a medium RP server, but with the way you guys carry on ingame, it's a super lite RP server. Hell, Disco is lighter RP than SA:RP, and SA:RP admins have pretty much given up on stopping OORP stuff from happening. Admins probably gonna delete this cause lel Reid posting OORP, but to quote Jansen to someone trying to defend me, “I don't care”

SHOUTOUT TIME

[LN]: I love you guys, my favorite faction. Pls don't change. Stop giving Justin a hard time, he's doing good. I guess I could ignore this leave thread if you guys ever need help against those scylla squads

VR: Sucks you guys died. Old VR was fun, so was a bit worried about new VR, but you guys made it work.

JM: No

SCRA: You guys used to be cool, but now you suck, and everyone knows it. Pls stop

Freeroamer: You're just a kid, don't let this shit get to you. If the server is still around by the time you get older, it'll get better. I was basically just like you when I joined in 2010. Just try to act better, maybe make a few alts like I did and hide your old identity.

Hendy: You're an alright guy, don't take anything I did personally. It's just REALLY fun to make you mad

Snake, Snak3, and SMGSterlin: Go away

Scylla/Ranseur Squad people: go away, don't come back

Haste: Be more RP

Garrett: You're the best admin here, please don't change that. If everyone else on the team was a good a person as you, the community might be a better place.

Okay enough of this “Holier than thou” bullshit. Wulverine gets all my stuff. I'm out, peace

~Reidft/Freetroller

EDIT: Saro wont shut up about it, so here's his shoutout

Saro: You suck and I've always hated you, but since you started instakilling pirates on your cloaking LSC I started to like you more. Keep doing that.

RE: Dear Disco - Jien Kogen - 05-03-2014

TL: DR in before lock!

RE: Dear Disco - "Crossbow" - 05-03-2014

Oh right, my characters

Amelia dies from slave riots or sth

Robin is in jail, when she gets out in December, she's going to retire on Wichita in the NO to be a mayor for her town, New Saskatoon

Kohaku now has a deskjob in LN. When not doing LN stuff she is in a rock band. She also marries Mehndi because Rod says so

Kaylynn quit the LN and now just lives on Manhattan being Emo

Wakkanai never went to Liberty, it just does patrols around Kusari

Reina runs a Shukensha that orbits Wichita

Elizabeth's old Hacker buddies caught up to her and she gets killed for betraying them to the LSF or whatever

Rina goes to join the GC to be with her old friends

Keri and Devon go back to Gallia

Kotomi goes back to being GC and does stuff there

RE: Dear Disco - Vendetta - 05-03-2014

Thank you. Thank you for making my day.

RE: Dear Disco - Lythrilux - 05-03-2014

Love you Reid, I'll miss you Sad

RE: Dear Disco - tothebonezone - 05-03-2014

Cya broski.

(05-03-2014, 04:24 PM)"Crossbow Wrote: Saro: You suck and I've always hated you, but since you started instakilling pirates on your cloaking LSC I started to like you more. Keep doing that.

lololololololol

RE: Dear Disco - Sath - 05-03-2014

Reid, we will miss you.

Flood will never be the same again. Sad

RE: Dear Disco - Hawk - 05-03-2014

I think the next person who criticizes a dev should be made to produce something better than they have or be permabanned.

RE: Dear Disco - Euca - 05-03-2014

Oh Reid <3 Never change!

RE: Dear Disco - HassLHoFF™ - 05-03-2014

I hope i won't get sanctioned with it...the following is just meant in the formely way....dude stop being gay...