Discovery Gaming Community
Gutless punks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Gutless punks (/showthread.php?tid=115196)

Pages: 1 2

Gutless punks - Bubba Smith - 05-08-2014

Who has the power to remove a post? Any jerk with admin power that doesn't like what you have to say. How many have experienced this? Why is this forum 90% complaints on how the server is ran? If you can't win, cheat. You are punks. I feel for the very few admins that are actually good people. What a crowd you run with.

RE: Gutless punks - Venture - 05-08-2014

Are you Sarosen?

RE: Gutless punks - Hawk - 05-08-2014

Actually, anyone who makes a post that violates the forum rules will find that post disappearing. That has not changed in the six years I've been a member here. I don't see it changing anytime soon.

RE: Gutless punks - Bubba Smith - 05-08-2014

(05-08-2014, 07:12 PM)Hawk Wrote: Actually, anyone who makes a post that violates the forum rules will find that post disappearing. That has not changed in the six years I've been a member here. I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Please tell me what rule was broken? And please be polite. You are one of the very few I have not seen be a total butt about things.

RE: Gutless punks - Hawk - 05-08-2014

Well, if you are referring to the only post of yours I was able to find that was made invisible, it was done so because it was posted in an RP only section, but was not in RP format.

RE: Gutless punks - aerelm - 05-08-2014

(05-08-2014, 07:07 PM)Bubba Smith Wrote: Who has the power to remove a post? Any jerk with admin power that doesn't like what you have to say. How many have experienced this? Why is this forum 90% complaints on how the server is ran? If you can't win, cheat. You are punks. I feel for the very few admins that are actually good people. What a crowd you run with.

(05-08-2014, 07:15 PM)Bubba Smith Wrote: please be polite.

(05-08-2014, 07:19 PM)aerelm Wrote:
(05-08-2014, 07:07 PM)Bubba Smith Wrote: Who has the power to remove a post? Any jerk with admin power that doesn't like what you have to say. How many have experienced this? Why is this forum 90% complaints on how the server is ran? If you can't win, cheat. You are punks. I feel for the very few admins that are actually good people. What a crowd you run with.

(05-08-2014, 07:15 PM)Bubba Smith Wrote: please be polite.

Your point is? I wanted him to know I didn't consider him one of them.

RE: Gutless punks - Sath - 05-08-2014

Seeing your posts, you have done nothing that can be called as civilised over the internet, atleast not in these forums. What are you here for, to simply show off your rage, that you cant put up with in your daily life? Hiding behind the screen like a chicken, you do have no guts. If you are so brave, go deal with people in RL, with such attitude, and try to come out in one piece.

Show your rage somewhere else in RL, if you are that big of an a**

RE: Gutless punks - Hone - 05-08-2014

I assume you were talking about your post to the BPA? I was wondering about that too when I woke up. If so, are you actually a member of the Junker Congress High Command? If not that message wasnt to you, so you wouldn't have been allowed to post there unless the HC or BPA introduced you.

If you are, then your message seems fine to me.

(05-08-2014, 07:35 PM)Moriarty. Wrote: Seeing your posts, you have done nothing that can be called as civilised over the internet, atleast not in these forums. What are you here for, to simply show off your rage, that you cant put up with in your daily life? Hiding behind the screen like a chicken, you do have no guts. If you are so brave, go deal with people in RL, with such attitude, and try to come out in one piece.

Show your rage somewhere else in RL, if you are that big of an a**

I have and do. Look who is talking about RL. More than 800 posts since Dec???? You are the perfect example.