Discovery Gaming Community
DSE) Internal Affairs for Doe Industries Space Port - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: DSE) Internal Affairs for Doe Industries Space Port (/showthread.php?tid=115288)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

DSE) Internal Affairs for Doe Industries Space Port - Deep Space Engineering - 05-11-2014

[Image: CvyMCae.png]

Welcome to Deep Space Engineering
  • This protocol is to ensure that the team is able to provide all our guests and clients with the utmost safety and security. This ranges from simple mining vessels to super transports, security fighters to state-of-the-art naval warships which leaves a very tight ship being run by our trained professionals.

To be eligible to be granted docking rights on any of our facilities, please fill and and post the below questionnaire sheet which will allow us to understand you and your needs.

Note: Effective immediately, both Rutherford Spaceport and Platinum Incorporated are under the administration of Universal Shipping Incorporated. Please direct all inquiries regarding those bases to them.

Code:
[b]Vessel Name:[/b]
[b]Captains Name:[/b]
[b]Faction Represented:[/b]
[b]Base Permissions Required:[/b]
[b]Reason:[/b]
[b]Screenshot link of reputation to DSE and ship type:[/b]

RE: DSE) Internal Affairs for Space Stations - Singularity - 05-11-2014

With due respects, I would like to request the administrative board to please permit me docking rights to the stations previously owned by platinum.
Due to the recent events and merging of Platinum into Deep Space Engineering, I, Brendon Rhodes, a former Transport captain flying under the Platinum|- papers is now offshore and making a decent life managing and hauling independent contracts from my contacts. I would be very much obliged if I am allowed to dock at the stations in which I was serving a few weeks before.
The necessary details are forwarded to you.

Quote:Ship name: Bellatrix
Ship type: Stork Transport
Affiliation: Deep Space Engineering
ID: Deep Space Engineering

I would also thank the board for directing me the exact frequencies so that I could make my request.
Looking forward to your reply.
Thanking you ...

Yours Sincerely

Brendon Rhodes

RE: DSE) Internal Affairs for Space Stations - Deep Space Engineering - 05-11-2014

Captain of the Bellatrix,
  • Your vessel is permitted to dock on Platinum Incorporated and Rutherford Station.

Thank you

Harley Faulkner
Human Resource Manager
Deep Space Engineering

RE: DSE) Internal Affairs for Space Stations - Plan-B - 05-16-2014

++++++ Comm link established ++++++ Comms sending from Rutherford Space port ++++++ priority HIGH +++++++ encryption low ++++++
redirecting link to administration of Rutherford / Platinum ++++

Hello there DSE Platinums and Rutherforders Administration,

a few of my ships ARE still docked Rutherford

Ship name: Vrumfrodel-1
Ship name: Vrumfrodel-2
Ship name: Vrumfrodel-3
Ship name: Vrumfrodel-4

Ship type: Hegemon

Relation to Rutherford was mining platinum ore - selling to base. Had clearence for both Alberta bases.

As a free DSE Miner i was used to fill the base with ore. If you are still interested getting some full tanks revoke my docking rights - if not - i'd like to get an answer so that i can look for other business partners. It was a open Relationship - means no minimum or maximum mining for your base - only if some time is left.

RE: DSE) Internal Affairs for Space Stations - Sath - 05-16-2014

[Image: 8OJ5Nms.png]

Name:Robert Brown

Subject:Docking Allowance

Greetings gentlemen,

We, at Interspace Commerce would like to apply for docking rights to both Rutherford Spaceport and Platinum Incorporated. Our vessels constantly pass in and out of Liberty. With the abundance of Platinum ore available in Alberta, we feel that, it is in the best interests of our corporation to invest in the Platinum Ore business. We are in good terms and I hope that, with yet another joint business venture, our corporate relationship will last forever.

Once cleared, we are also willing to meet the maintanence requests of both these bases, when and where possible.

Quote:[size=12]Corporation Tag: IC|
Faction Represented: Interspace Commerce
Base Permissions Required: Rutherford Spaceport and Platinum Incorporated
Reason: To invest in the ever growing Platinum ore business

I am sure that, this information would suffice. If there are any other queries, feel free to contact me.
[/size]

Regards,
[Image: qlWQgy1.png]
Robert Brown,Interspace Commerce

[Image: AkBQy7b.png]

RE: DSE) Internal Affairs for Space Stations - Deep Space Engineering - 05-16-2014

Mr. Brown,
  • Interspace Commerce is still cleared to dock aboard both Rutherford Spaceport and Platinum Incorporated. We are pleased to hear of IC's continued interest in our Alberta operations.

Captain of the Vrumfrodel
  • We appreciate your patience in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience. You are once again cleared to dock aboard both stations at will.

Thank you

Harley Faulkner
Human Resource Manager
Deep Space Engineering

RE: DSE) Internal Affairs for Space Stations - Christopher Mcfie - 05-29-2014

Vessel Name: [FC]black-bird
Captains Name: christopher mcfie
Faction Represented: [Fc] unoffical fraction
Base Permissions Required:
Reason: to buy patium ore
Screenshot link of reputation to DSE: netural

RE: DSE) Internal Affairs for Space Stations - Arisen - 05-31-2014

****************** INCOMING TRANSMISSION *******************
****************** OPENING TRANSMISSION *******************

Greetings!
Hello, My name is Alex Shusterman and i am mining almost everyday in Alberta.... and i am requesting permission to dock on the 2 bases.

Ship name: miner.alex
Ship type: Hegemon
Reason: to mine ore to the bases
Screenshot link of reputation to DSE: http://s996.photobucket.com/user/alexshuster2000/media/screen2_zpse8c379bf.png.html

*****************CLOSING TRANSMISSION*******************
***************** CONNECTION LOST*****************

RE: DSE) Internal Affairs for Space Stations - Deep Space Engineering - 06-05-2014

Captain McFie,
  • Your vessel has been cleared to dock aboard Platinum Incorporated for the purpose of purchasing ore to ship out.

Captain Shusterman,
  • Thank you for providing the necssary documentation, you have been cleared to dock aboard both stations.

Thank you

Harley Faulkner
Human Resource Manager
Deep Space Engineering

RE: DSE) Internal Affairs for Space Stations - Cpt.Johnes - 06-07-2014

to: DSE) Base Administrator

About: Requesting Dockingacces to Rutherford Space Port and Platinum Incorporated

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello DSE) Base Administrators iam requesting Dockingacces to your PlayerOwnBases locatet in Pennsylvania to sell ore and commuditys to keep the base running. Would be glad to get aprove.

best regrads, cpt.johnes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ship name: Javar
Ship type: Hegemon Class Miner
Screenshot link of reputation to DSE: [Image: repvqne57cw82.jpg]