Discovery Gaming Community
To: Captain Indigo || From: Krüger Mineralien || Subj: Omega 7 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Captain Indigo || From: Krüger Mineralien || Subj: Omega 7 (/showthread.php?tid=115304)

To: Captain Indigo || From: Krüger Mineralien || Subj: Omega 7 - Kruger - 05-11-2014

[Image: i2mb.png]

Guten Tag Herr,

I am Helene Schimidt the Vorsitzender of the Krüger Mineralien. I have come across an incident in the Omega 7 system what gives me some questionmarks. I hope you can clear that out for me.

It is about this situation. It shows you with an IMG| in a field belonging to Krüger Mineralien. I was wondering if this is a coincidence? Untill you answer this communication your docking access on Reutlingen will be revoked.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Helene Schmidt

[Image: eepo.png]

RE: To: Captain Indigo || From: Krüger Mineralien || Subj: Omega 7 - pals - 05-12-2014

(05-11-2014, 06:09 PM)Kruger Wrote:

Guten Tag Herr,

I am Helene Schimidt the Vorsitzender of the Krüger Mineralien. I have come across an incident in the Omega 7 system what gives me some questionmarks. I hope you can clear that out for me.

It is about this situation. It shows you with an IMG| in a field belonging to Krüger Mineralien. I was wondering if this is a coincidence? Untill you answer this communication your docking access on Reutlingen will be revoked.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Helene Schmidt

Respected Sir,

I have notice your message through Neutral Net Log and also found my ship docking access has been revoked. The reason you have shown me through some screen shots, i want to put some light on it.
In the 1st picture you can clearly see that my ship is near your base and awaiting for docking. In the 4th picture its clearly showed i applied for docking and due to my slow internet connection its taking little longer time than usual.
Personally i don't have any affiliation or friendship with IMG|. Its co-incidence, in that time IMG|Lawrence.Tindal[R] was near me, and honestly i didn't interested what he is carrying or doing, because i was busy in my regular trade. Even i didn't make any communication with him.
When i saw Kruger|KMS-Kassel, as a gesture i wish him.

Once again i must say it's just a co-incidence.
Hoping for your true justice.

Regards
Indigo

RE: To: Captain Indigo || From: Krüger Mineralien || Subj: Omega 7 - Kruger - 05-13-2014

Guten Tag Herr Indigo,

I thank you for your response and your explanation. Your access is restored on Reutlingen and we hope you will keep choosing for Kruger in the future.

If you see in the future simulair incidents, please don't be afraid to contact us. You will get a good compensation for it.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Helene Schmidt