Discovery Gaming Community
Since when (JM) ? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Since when (JM) ? (/showthread.php?tid=115314)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Since when (JM) ? - Papa Oomaumau - 05-11-2014

So....
.:j:. Congress not only has some of the highest activity tracking, like ever, but has not disbanded or relinquished control of the bases it has managed since '08.

Since when does an upstart group (yes, you JM) get to start dictating policy from Junker bases, when a VERY active official faction has already done so, for over 6 years.
Such as:
This
or This

I would really like an explanation that makes sense and is both fair and comprehensive of a group of players busy here since years before most members of JM began logging on to this server, before I genuinely get upset.

Go on...........

RE: Since when (JM) ? - Max Morse - 05-11-2014

Probably right around the time that we got official, and that Rochester was a Junker base. Yeah, that sounds about right. Oh and if by active you mean active in game, then yes, you are more active than us, but I'm not sure you could say the same about the forums. One last thing, just because you've been here longer doesn't make you any better than the other people that play this game, or give you any more rights than them, though some people sure seem to forget that.

RE: Since when (JM) ? - Kazinsal - 05-11-2014

I'm sorry, man, but Congress went to it-shay while you were gone. Considering they don't seem to want to even TRY to clear up the Junker name and drive it properly back towards the realm of quasilawfulness, the JM deserves the chance to.

Things change. Discovery's changed.

This is one of the cooler things to happen to Discovery in the past few weeks.

RE: Since when (JM) ? - Ryummel - 05-11-2014

(05-11-2014, 08:35 PM)Papa Oomaumau Wrote: before I genuinely get upset.

Expose your anger over a videogame. Come on, I dare you.

RE: Since when (JM) ? - Papa Oomaumau - 05-11-2014

Coll - just confirming my choice to bail.
Have fun with it!
Cheers!

RE: Since when (JM) ? - SnakThree - 05-11-2014

Faction does something good. Get's attacked. Next.

RE: Since when (JM) ? - Acolyte - 05-11-2014

Well, I don't enjoy the attitudes of anybody in this thread.

Let's stop waggling our e-peens and all get along, shall we? That goes for the people acting defensive and the people giving unconstructive, dismissive commentary.

RE: Since when (JM) ? - Tutashkhia - 05-11-2014

Hope those guys will work as wise men.

RE: Since when (JM) ? - Lythrilux - 05-11-2014

Let's try to keep things civil here.
I have been under the impression that Congress wouldn't mind if we helped to clean up the bases.

RE: Since when (JM) ? - SnakThree - 05-11-2014

(05-11-2014, 09:40 PM)Tutashkha Wrote: Hope those guys will work as wise men.

Else you metagame them too? (rofl)