Discovery Gaming Community
What do you believe in? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: What do you believe in? (/showthread.php?tid=115333)

Pages: 1 2 3

What do you believe in? - Praetor - 05-12-2014

What do you believe in?

I believe in ..

Self preservation - I believe that everyone has a right to do ANYTHING to keep themselves alive and breathing ,a right that is so basic and old that it is the only real right that anyone has,no matter what laws written by someone that we have to follow may say.

Honor - My word is the most secure assurance I can give you and I hold honor above rest.It matters so much to me that people can trust me.

Chivalry - To only those who deserve it,not just because they belong to a particular gender.

White lies,small lies - Honesty in all aspects may sound totally righteous but It is according to me a great mistake.You must make a decision if that lie benefits you and others and doesn't damage anyone to the point where you shouldn't have told the lie.

Respecting people only by their deeds and character

Aliens - Tentacles

Warp drives

my theory that ALL of reality and its happenings such as mass,Electromagnetic Fields,gravity,energy and so on each exist in this plane of existence BUT every one of them occupies a different level.
Imagine that there is a big ball in space,the mass of that ball exists in an invisible "level" of the universe,the
gravity of that ball exists in a different invisible "level" of the universe,and so on for other physical phenomenon and the they all interact with each other and together make......... the final total complete existence that is this
one.
And I also strongly believe that its very much possible to manipulate these individual fields to get all the futuristic toys we want.
You are welcome world.

I don't believe in ..

Respecting your elders - Age doesn't bring many people wisdom or any right to deserve my respect,only their actions do.
But I am not one to not care or think kindly of them,If I see a old man standing I will indeed give him my seat,but that doesn't mean I respect that total stranger.

Going out of our way to make sure people don't die,our total population is too damn high right now and will only increase.Natural selection is defunct when it comes to Homo Sapiens Sapiens and has introduced traits and vulnerabilities into the Human gene-pool that shouldn't have made it to the next generation but did anyway as said propagator was not allowed to naturally be made unable to pass down his genes.
Everyone has a right to do anything to preserve themselves and are of course free to do anything they want to.
We may be saving people,but we are killing a planet.

These are what i believe in,what do you believe in disco?

RE: What do you believe in? - FozBuoy - 05-12-2014

I BELIEVE IN SKRAM LIFE

I AM, THEREFORE I SKRAM

RE: What do you believe in? - Narcotic - 05-12-2014

I believe in death.

RE: What do you believe in? - Lythrilux - 05-12-2014

I believe in the user above you.

RE: What do you believe in? - Core_One - 05-12-2014

I believe in perfect man Wink

RE: What do you believe in? - Sath - 05-12-2014

I believe in myself Big GrinDDDD

RE: What do you believe in? - t0l - 05-12-2014

(05-12-2014, 11:51 AM)FozBuoy Wrote: I BELIEVE IN SKRAM LIFE

I AM, THEREFORE I SKRAM

tru lyf

RE: What do you believe in? - lIceColon - 05-12-2014

Complete and absolute transparency / absence of privacy / lack of censorship in society.
Simply, all barriers to information lead to ignorance.

RE: What do you believe in? - FozBuoy - 05-12-2014

l00x, t0l - mirin bros - u obvs 'get' it!! I feel proud when I, ur skram bro, read ur advanced-lvl posts!!! Wat I'm saying is...

I BELIEVE IN U
(just l00x x t0l; no 1 else srry)

lets go now, to Tijuana

RE: What do you believe in? - Ash - 05-12-2014

Anything could happen, at any time, to anyone, because of chance.

Morals, principles and beliefs are all nice, but the cold truth is it's all in the way of progress.

Progress being evolution, development and advancement of our race.

No i'm not an atheist, in fact i'm rather prejudiced against atheists as undermining someone else of their beliefs is despicable.

I'm a scientific; neutrally and factually oriented agnostic and i have an appreciation and envy of those who can find comfort in faith.

Great idea for a topic, let's just not let this turn into a holy flame war mk.