Discovery Gaming Community
Player Banned: Guardian, Commander.Norrington, Free.Ship, Vendetta, Rabbit - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Banned: Guardian, Commander.Norrington, Free.Ship, Vendetta, Rabbit (/showthread.php?tid=115517)

Player Banned: Guardian, Commander.Norrington, Free.Ship, Vendetta, Rabbit - Garrett Jax - 05-18-2014

Guardian, Commander.Norrington, Free.Ship, Vendetta, Rabbit have been sanctioned for:

Quote:Server Rule 6. Following actions are considered cheating on server:

Using non-Discovery mods, as well as using modifications that improve stats of items and ships.
Changing account information and using any kinds of software that changes normal gameplay.
Using any equipment not included for sale/looting in Discovery mod.
Using equipment that exceeds ship specs.
Cloning, e.g. creating new characters to collect starting money.
Single player having more than one instance of Discovery open to fly their own characters.
Suicide Trading.
Disabling vSync to gain a framerate of 160 or higher.

Consequences: Unabashed multiboxing on your part has led to the deletion of all known involved ships. You have a week off the server to rethink how you wish to play this game going forward. The next time we catch you, you are permabanned.

Admin Link

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Player Banned: Guardian, Commander.Norrington, Free.Ship, Vendetta, Rabbit - Edward Teach - 05-18-2014

WTF MAN??? My ships here are only Guardian and Rabbit. Bot are Carriers. Military and Zoner. Military had only JD4 and Zoner only scanner mk2 with JD3.

Using non-Discovery mods, as well as using modifications that improve stats of items and ships.
I have only Discovery Launchpad always open that's all. I'm not using anything else!!!

Using any equipment not included for sale/looting in Discovery mod.
What my ships had there??? Jump Drive 4??? Hyperspace scanner???

Using equipment that exceeds ship specs.
You can look at those ships. All is fine there!!! And stupid carrier is still too weak to resist anyone!!!

Cloning, e.g. creating new characters to collect starting money.
Who i cloned man??? WHO??? I sold my base Core 4 to have cash! It's forbitten???

Single player having more than one instance of Discovery open to fly their own characters.
Suicide Trading.
Donno anything about that. Free.Ship is Zoner transport, but not mine, but i never saw it Suicide Trading.

Disabling vSync to gain a framerate of 160 or higher.
I donno even WTF is this!!!

So why the hell you banned my ship and deleted them?
That's not freakin fear!!! What i done wrong???

RE: Player Banned: Guardian, Commander.Norrington, Free.Ship, Vendetta, Rabbit - Black Jack - 05-18-2014

Greetings Garret Jax. Sorry for my brother. He's just mad now alittle...

Let me tell you whole story. He was pleying on that server for half year maby. for 3-4 months he was playing alone and made cash, bought ships, made friends. Then he asked me to come play with him too, i agreed. He shared with me all his accounts so we could trade togather, pirate, fight and do everything togather. Yesterday me, him and 2 more guys plased base in Munich. My brother sold his Core 4 base for that. He asked me for help to supply it and protect after RHA posted that they will attack base in 24 hours if we won't pay them. Well, he posted back that he won't and asked for my help in base defence. I agreed. He gaved me CAU8 on Battleship Vendetta. Also gaved permission to log any ship i want to protect base. We moved Battleship, Carrier 2 transports and Cruiser there in order to protect it. I donno really what we done wrong... I don't know why you even deleted my Carrier "Rabbit", My transport "Free.Ship" and my Cruiser "Admiral.Norrington". They was my ships. So please give any reason why you deleted all 5 of our chars with their equipment. Because my brother worked alot to get them, even sold his base in order to construct new one. On deleted chars was alot of stuff. Hyperspace Scanner mk2, JD3 and 4. 1.6 billions on Vendetta. About 700 mil on Guardian maybe. 16 Bs remains, 222 gunboat remains, 57 fighter remains (Nomad) on my Free ship. All equipment and stuff that we had there casted us around 6 billions maybe. So i want to hear fair reasons why you did that.

With All respect: former Captain of Vendetta Artem.

RE: Player Banned: Guardian, Commander.Norrington, Free.Ship, Vendetta, Rabbit - Garrett Jax - 05-18-2014

PM Sent to both of you.

RE: Player Banned: Guardian, Commander.Norrington, Free.Ship, Vendetta, Rabbit - Sath - 05-22-2014

It would be nice of you to point out what kind of proof you require. As you had asked me in PM to add furthermore to the screens with ping readings in multiple time intervals and appropriate explanation regarding the lack of timely response that I provided.

I do have skype chat logs, if that is acceptable, or I can point out some really simple things between the 2 posts said above. Since there has been a lot of accusation that I didnt provide any legible proof. Do note that, I am not angry because I didnt get it my way. I have known this for so long and yet didnt want to interfere in it, since it didnt affect my gameplay in any way. It is not the case now, since I was getting shot at by multiboxing legends driving up a carrier and 2 cruisers against my lone cruiser. And some more incidents like this in my bomber.

So, what kind of proof specifically do you want?

RE: Player Banned: Guardian, Commander.Norrington, Free.Ship, Vendetta, Rabbit - Garrett Jax - 05-22-2014

Provide us with what you have and we will determine what is acceptable.

Edit: do not post evidence here. PM me or post a violation report as an addendum.

RE: Player Banned: Guardian, Commander.Norrington, Free.Ship, Vendetta, Rabbit - Garrett Jax - 05-23-2014

A 30 day ban and all ships deleted will be imposed upon Black Jack/Future Indastries.

Bottom line, we don't believe your story about your brother. We don't believe you weren't multiboxing. And, we do believe you were evading your seven day ban that we imposed upon you.

Therefore, you will be sitting on the sidelines for the next month sans ships. If you do manage to somehow circumvent this ban, we will permaban you.

Good day to you, sir.

RE: Player Banned: Guardian, Commander.Norrington, Free.Ship, Vendetta, Rabbit - Black Jack - 05-23-2014

I'm not saying no. My brother played on 1 PC for few months. In January maybe he did multibox, because i moved to his house. Yes, he flyed on 2 PC. But i came in march and started playing too. Mostly i was flying Guardian after i came. Maby by bro flyed on 2 PC when i wasn't home too. I don't know that. I played almost every day, just like him.

RE: Player Banned: Guardian, Commander.Norrington, Free.Ship, Vendetta, Rabbit - Sath - 05-23-2014

(05-18-2014, 09:44 AM)Future Indastries Wrote: WTF MAN??? My ships here are only Guardian and Rabbit.

(05-23-2014, 02:00 PM)Black Jack Wrote: But i came in march and started playing too. Mostly i was flying Guardian after i came.

(05-18-2014, 11:54 AM)Black Jack Wrote: .... I don't know why you even deleted my Carrier "Rabbit"....

Deal with it.

EDIT: Wow, that sneaky little edit of your previous post Wink

RE: Player Banned: Guardian, Commander.Norrington, Free.Ship, Vendetta, Rabbit - Jansen - 05-23-2014

Not going to do that here.