Discovery Gaming Community
To: USI CC: [LN];=LSF=; Liberty Government - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: USI CC: [LN];=LSF=; Liberty Government (/showthread.php?tid=115781)

Pages: 1 2

To: USI CC: [LN];=LSF=; Liberty Government - Vulkhard Muller - 05-24-2014

[Image: LPITransmissionbegins_zpsc38a292c.png]
[Image: NCIS-TonyDiNozzo.jpg]
*sips from a cup of coffee his feet propped up*
Alright, Normally I expect little to no problems from Libertonian Corps .
*sips again*
Normally Liberty Corps are good spirited and kind, and often willing to donate to the Police to help keep the LPI equipped with the best of the best to deal with the baddies that would otherwise harass you.
*slams the cup down breaking it*
But what I cannot tolerate is you breaking Libertonian Laws right under our noses!
*stand up and walks up to the camera*
I will not tolerate you selling Contraband to our youth,Poisons and Military Devices and to God knows who. Just when I thought I knew you ,as a law abiding company, would draw the line I was wrong for you even have Nomadic Organic Materials On board! Open to the Public!! I am absolutely sickened by your actions, and blatant disregard for the safety of Libertonian Citizens and a total dismissal of Libertonian Laws. I would love for a damn good reason as to why:

1- You have these Materials?
2- You are Buying them for such a high price?
3- I shouldn't contact the Liberty Navy to have this base and its Illegal 'Sister' (that would not grant me Docking access therefore for all I know there could be Xenos, Rogues, Outcasts, or maybe Lane Hackers on board? Maybe you have Wilde over for a cup of tea?) blasted into the next Junker scrap field?

You had better make this response quick. The clock is ticking.

Note: The bases will be on lock down until I get a response, anyone attempting to dock will be treated as a criminal in my book.

Henry Colt,
Liberty Police Incorporated

[Image: TransmissionendsLPI_zps519555d0.png]

RE: To: USI CC: [LN];=LSF=; Liberty Government - US| - 05-24-2014

[Image: 29d8ver.png]

Supporting Liberty Since 150 A.S

Greetings, i will investigate this and i will have a response for you within 24 hours.

Signed,
Tam Nyund
Chief of Staff
Universal Shipping, Inc.

RE: To: USI CC: [LN];=LSF=; Liberty Government - US| - 05-24-2014

Greetings i have directed the head of our Internal affairs to investigate this and report back to me as to how this stuff was allowed on the base and to be sold. As for the comment about our Import base being illegal this post was made and never got a response from your government. http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=114856&pid=1519497#pid1519497 i will post here when i receive the report from Internal affairs which i expect in the next 48-72 hours. as for the docking clearance that was my fault as i set that base up and i will correct the error within the next 24 hours.

Signed,
Tam Nyund
Chief of Staff
Universal Shipping, Inc.

RE: To: USI CC: [LN];=LSF=; Liberty Government - Snozzz - 05-24-2014

usi internal comms top security
to Tam Nyund
from Richard Burton

Tan the idiot is just seeing the placemarkers there is no stock
take him and get him to buy more than a unit
then he can see for himself
mind he will need deep pockets
1 billion per unit
also he should remember the industrial purpose of the station
he may find catalytic compounds
and the military vehicles! is he on Cardi, who does he think has been hauling them to the front line for years of course they transfer through EM
perhaps his boss should send him to our sauna suite to unwind they guy is clearly overstressed
swing by later we can grab a beer with Ric

RB

RE: To: USI CC: [LN];=LSF=; Liberty Government - Fifty. - 05-26-2014

[Image: 2cscv1e.jpg]
ID: Captain John Aryn
Current Location: Police Plaza
Priority: Medium
Subject: Re: Explanation

Dear Sirs
I would like to kindly remind you that we have requested certain actions from you more than 2 days ago. You have neither supplied a reasonable explanation or apology, nor have you put a stop to the illegal storage of illegal goods. We received two reports from our operatives, showing you are still in possession of illegal goods on your base, and that the Liberty Police Incorporated still has no access to your Imports base. I would kindly request you remove all substances from the bases, reply here with a reasonable explanation and grant access to our vessels. After this is done we will further process the case and reach a decision. I am appalled by these events, considering the good relations we have had with the previous management in the past.
Attachments:
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Please reply immediately or face further sanctions.

Regards,
J. Aryn
[Image: Ja93pYd.png]

RE: To: USI CC: [LN];=LSF=; Liberty Government - Garrett Jax - 05-27-2014

//Powergaming post invised.

RE: To: USI CC: [LN];=LSF=; Liberty Government - Fifty. - 05-27-2014

Subject: Update

I would like to inform you there have been some developments here.
I'm currently reading quite a few officer reports, and it seems to me the illegal goods were cleared from the base some 9 hours ago. Seems we have docking clearance as well.

I am not entirely sure why it took you more than two days to react, two days of publicly exposing Nomad remains and contraband, under warning not to do so. And furthermore, the commodities were found just two days ago. Who knows for how long they have been there? As for your Imports base... We received docking rights just a few hours ago and proceeded to make a deep search. We found nothing, of course, but it seems to me that there might have been illegal items there as well, hence the delayed clearance of docking rights.

I do appreciate your final cooperation though. It has had a slight mitigating effect on our decision. Based on the numerous reports and complaints from your company in the past few weeks, the public sale and storage of illegal and dangerous goods, the exposure of the public to these goods, your refusal to provide docking access to one of your bases despite being asked to numerous times, your complete lack of cooperation throughout the first days and complete failure to take responsibility and provide an explanation and the various laws of the Republic broken, you are hereby fined 100,000,000 SC by the Liberty Police Incorporated. All payments are transferable to LPI-Leavenworth as usual.

Here is what you need to do in order to address the issues and cooperate until the case is closed:
  • You will fully cover the fine within 48 hours of this transmission, or face further sanctions and/or interest rate.
  • You will provide a full explanation on what happened and why these goods were there. Mention all employees involved - quartermaster, docking bay workers etc.
  • You will publicly address all of your stakeholders and admit there has been an investigation, and that a part of your workforce has indeed been involved in illegal activities. Should you decide not to, we will be more than happy to do it ourselves, with more details.
Once all of this has been done, the case will be considered closed. The investigation mentioned, however, will continue afterwards for a reasonable amount time, until we deem you a trusted entity. Should any of this repeat in the future, depending on the gravity of the case, the LP Inc will consider addressing the Government and requesting sequestration of your assets and/or revoking your shipping contract with the Republic. Thank you for your attention.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
J. Aryn

RE: To: USI CC: [LN];=LSF=; Liberty Government - US| - 05-27-2014

[Image: mVwbVCS.png]

Greetings, Captain. Aryn.

We will cover the fine within next few hours. I had an opportunity to talk with Captain Jonas Valent yesterday in space around our bases in Pennsylvania. According to your conditions:
  • I am glad that this is going to be finished soon. Penalty will be paid in next few hours.
  • I understand that you need an explanation for this incident. I am afraid that i cant give you that. As a Coordinator in Department of Internal Affairs I'm still providing my own investigation. For now, we have no idea what happened... Why, who and for what reason brought those illegal contraband? We are looking for that answers too. As you may now, during our own investigation,Executive Administration of USI made a decision to remove President Michael Trenton from his chair. Two of our high members are currently prosecuted. New president decided that USI will take full responsibility for this incident. I believe with new administration our relations will become more and more friendly.
  • Special statement is now in hands of our new President, Tam Nyund. I am sure you will read it soon.

At the end, i would like to apologize for all our misunderstandings during your investigation. Also, please co not hesitate to contact me or any DIA member in any case you will be bothered.

Signed,
Jon Kristof Bielecky
Department of Internal Affairs
Universal Shipping, Inc.

RE: To: USI CC: [LN];=LSF=; Liberty Government - US| - 05-27-2014

Greetings, Captain. Aryn.
I have transferred the requested 100 mil fine to the requested account. as for the other two conditions I'm still awaiting the final report from the Department of Internal Affairs. As soon as i receive the report and have a chance to review it i will more then happy to address the public but i would prefer to wait till i have all the facts in hand. I again apologize for the incident and assure you that as the new President i will continue to monitor this situation and both of our bases as to what is coming in and out.

[Image: myxS9Ge.jpg]

Signed,
Tam Nyund
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.

RE: To: USI CC: [LN];=LSF=; Liberty Government - Fifty. - 05-27-2014

Subject: Update

Thank you for the quick reply, and most importantly thank you for complying. Our Financial Department has confirmed the transaction, hence the fine has been fully covered.

Please continue you internal investigation and let us know if you have any results. We will continue ours as well and let you know if any developments.

We're very glad to hear about the changes and your desire to fully address and rectify the issues. We sincerely hope our relations will remain friendly in the foreseeable future.

Kind regards,
J. Aryn