Discovery Gaming Community
Tinkers Haven - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Tinkers Haven (/showthread.php?tid=116208)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Tinkers Haven - Vycos - 04-15-2015

Greetings Tinkers Heaven,

I would like to request Docking permissions for my brand new Junker Salvage Frigate callsign: Jimmy.Dallas
I got this fine ship to help collecting some of the debris field in Texas, and it would be splendid if i could use your station to deposit some of this fine material.
Thank You.

Jimmy

RE: Tinkers Haven - FynnMcScrap - 04-16-2015

[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Well met, Jimmy.

Fynn here, speaking for the Haven.
Independent Junkers are always welcome at the Haven, and we offer care and trade for you.
You can get a hot meal and some fine company at the Cantina at about any time of the shift cycle, and we have fine mechanics or a Doctor at hand if any work shift went bad.

Send us a ping signal on Sky.P3 protocoll if you want to clink into our trade and scrapping chat
( //Skype nick is : rdring , text chat only )

Welcome to Tinkers Haven , clearance for the transponder Jimmy.Dallas has been added.

FynnMcScrap
Foreman at Tinkers Haven

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

RE: Tinkers Haven - realekki - 04-26-2015

Hello dear Tinkers,

i am Hasmeth Nightowl and proud to be a new member of Tinker&Transport. if you see my ship the T&T/HiddenStar dont hesitate to ask for help, support or a drink.

best regards
Hasmeth Nightowl

RE: Tinkers Haven - Doreen - 04-26-2015

Welcome aboard.

Smiles,

Dr. Doreen Nagger
Chief Medical Officer

RE: Tinkers Haven - Connor - 04-29-2015

Incoming Transmission from Scarborough Station, Newcastle
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: T&T
Priority: Low
Topic: Docking modules

Message Contents:

Good afternoon chaps!

My name is Peter Hudson, an employee from Border Worlds and Exports, also know as Bowex. There has been chat about high quality docking modules being sold and fitted from your base. I am interested in viewing and possibly buying a large number of these, I would like to send my representative Tim Becket who flies the Bowex)Byrd to your base to view them on behalf of me. Would this be possible?

Many thanks!

Peter Hudson
Employee
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

RE: Tinkers Haven - zslayern - 05-01-2015

Neural-Mail
To: Tinkers Haven
Subject: Docking Rights

Good day Folks.

This is the captain O' the Colonial Mover "Cerenkov", Alister Irving, an I've taken a liking to yer scrap.
How aboot this, I propose docking permissions for ma ship I'll tak thae scrap aboard to do some antee-royal business, whaddya say ey?

Yers faithfully,
Alister

RE: Tinkers Haven - FynnMcScrap - 05-02-2015

Good morning, Trader, Moover ,

To : Mr. Peter Hudson

Bowex) has been cleared at the haven as a protected transponder as we would like to better our standing with the bretonnian trade cooperation you represent.
Mr. Becket is welcome at the Haven, I will meet him at my office and discuss the details with him. Currently we are serving a preorder of docking modules but we will be able to serve your order immediately after that, as discussed in private.

To : Mr. Irving. The Colonial Moovers are welcome at the Haven.
I will add the Cerenkov to the docking list in a moment, so you should be able to pack a load. We are importing PlasFoam from Kyushu or High Performance Alloys from Scarborough if you happen to pass that way, and the rest of our trade list can be found <<< here >>> .

Welcome to the Haven, both of you

FynnMcScrap
Foreman at Tinkers Haven

RE: Tinkers Haven - FynnMcScrap - 05-09-2015

(04-29-2015, 02:42 PM)Snoopy Wrote:
Incoming Transmission from Scarborough Station, Newcastle
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: T&T
Priority: Low
Topic: Docking modules

Message Contents:

Good afternoon chaps!

My name is Peter Hudson, an employee from Border Worlds and Exports, also know as Bowex. There has been chat about high quality docking modules being sold and fitted from your base. I am interested in viewing and possibly buying a large number of these, I would like to send my representative Tim Becket who flies the Bowex)Byrd to your base to view them on behalf of me. Would this be possible?

Many thanks!

Peter Hudson
Employee
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

Fynn here again, speaking from my office at the Haven

To : Mr. Peter Hudson

We have finished the current module production, and the next modules will be openly available again.
Feel free to cone and bring us supplies, or to stock up all needed commodities if you feel like it.

If Bowex) has the manpower and cargo capacity to deal with the needed hauling, I see no reason why you could not purchase a module per day for our always fixed price of 75.000.000 sirian cred.

Here is the list of needed supplies and our currently mostely used ports of call :

Construction Material needed per module :
( together with price at the Haven and port of call )

10,000 Plasfoam Conduits / 1500c / Kyushu, Tshushima depot
20,000 Industrial Hardware / 500c / New York, Rochester or Trenton Outpost
5,000 High Performance Alloys / 2500c / Newcastle , Scarborough
10,000 Robotic Hardware / 1000c / California, Los Angeles
5,000 Hull Segments / 1500c / Texas, Houston
5,000 Reinforced Alloy / 1000c / Pensylvania, Philadelphia station

Feel free of discussing a trade contract with our CoL Mr. John Kurt, if you feel like it.
I will see to it that the facility is running smoothely as long as we continue to recieve the necessary stuff.

FynnMcScrap
Foreman at Tinkers Haven

RE: Tinkers Haven - FynnMcScrap - 05-11-2015

To : all scrappers with docking access to Tinkers Haven

Our scrap reserves are currently running low at times, and how does it look if a trader docks and finds no scrap ?

I myself have too much to do to scrap myself, and that will continue to be so in near future. Sometimes there are scrapping crews doing a teamwork shift and so on, but it does not seem to be enough.

I am setting up a report file <<< here >>> for you to post me your deliveries if you want to get a Bonus : send me the proof of 3 loads of scrap delivered to the Haven in a timespan of 24 hours and I will cash you a 4th load on top. You do not have to register or be member at Tinkers : I only want you to post me 2 pics per load : 1 shortly before or while docking at the Haven ( showing a timestamp ), and one in the Havens docking bay with empty hold and a timestamp.
The bonus will be cashed at next opportunity, you will never need to wait more than a few days for the Bonus.

And if you actually manage to claim the Bonus for 3 days in a row I will add a fixed prize money of 10mil cred on top.

I am also adding a little competition to it, just to see if somebody is interested :
If 2 or more players claim the 10mil Bonus I will award an additional 25 mil Bonus to the first to claim the 10mil Bonus 3 times. This only counts if there is more than one scrapping crew claiming the bonus, and the competition will restart after the Bonus hhas been cashed in by me.

Remember : There is a war out there, we need the stuff !

[Image: uNbZm2Q.jpg]

So ... get scrapping, Junkers !
Do we have a deal ?

FynnMcScrap
Foreman at Tinkers Haven

RE: Tinkers Haven - SWD - 05-12-2015

[Image: VVynBy7.jpg]

Good day

Well met owners and admin of Tinkers Haven. Iwould like to introduce myself, i am Nox Lunar soul owner and manager of the base named "Swellendam Inc." founded in Ontario system.

I have heard many a great things about T&T and all was good. Also congratz on your new ventures in Baffin system.

Now introduction over. I have recently found out that my Head engineer on base has nothing to do after is oversee of storage expantion on base ended. He is just lounging around and as a small business i cannot aford paying someone for doing nothing. As such i gave my transport vessel to him to run some much needed goods, i would like to request docking to TH as i want to procire premium scrap from you for resale on my base. As mentioned above im soul owner and is currently swampt with admin work and negotiations to gey base productive.

If all is in order ill semd trough the ship details and engineers name. For more info plrase see liks att below

Well met and regards

Nox Lunar

[Image: itoQJyN.jpg]