Discovery Gaming Community
To : Arbiter Trenton and the Junker Congress - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: To : Arbiter Trenton and the Junker Congress (/showthread.php?tid=116304)

To : Arbiter Trenton and the Junker Congress - FynnMcScrap - 06-06-2014

I greet you,
honourable Congress Members, Arbiter.

Perhaps it has not escaped notice that the Freelancer Base I have tried to build in Hudson has been destroyed by Liberty Forces.

I deeply mourn the Lives of the Crewmen lost.

To cut losses and to escape the wachful glare of overzealous Libertonian Military, I will be entering Puerto Rico more often in the Future.
While I myself have easy acces to our main system, I regret that so far I have not managed to achieve docking permits for La Fortaleza, or the Stations in Inverness.

I bid you to give me a chance to prove my worth as a Scrapper and freelance Trader.

As I have so far had only few opportunitys to get to know the congress members on a personal basis I cannot at the moment present you with a supporter.
Furthermore, the buissness vernture I have agreed to lead as a Foreman of Operations requires me to stay neutral and non-affiliated at the moment, so I am not at this time filing a membership request to the Junker Congress.

I look forward to a meeting and respectfully bid you to consider me a friend and worthy Freeman Junker.

Yours sincerely
FynnMcScrap

RE: To : Arbiter Trenton and the Junker Congress - JunkerTown - 06-09-2014

[Image: SAWp5sX.png]

Greetings Fynn.
This is Arbiter James Trenton but you may call me 'JT'.
Such a shame to hear about your unfortunate loss.
I would like to express our deepest condolences for those families lost.
Still it is good to see you managed to survive the tragedy.
As for your request to move through Puerto Rico consider it done.
I will call the dockmaster at La Fortaleza and have him give you access.
Feel free to moor at LF anytime and we welcome you to do business there.
Stop by the Drunken Junker.. I'll tell the staff to give you VIP treatment.
Order whatever you want, drink as much as you like because the tab is on me.
I'll stop in and have a drink with ya some time.
Safe journey Capt!

[Image: IVT0h8B.png]

RE: To : Arbiter Trenton and the Junker Congress - FynnMcScrap - 06-15-2014

Oh well... the Staff filled me up properly.
Thanks for that.

So Im looking by and filling up the stores of PremScrap to show my gratitude.
And my respect for the swift and good payment. Nice to be at work.

Arbiter, it´s good to see that .:j:. is holding Puerto Rico safe. Texas and Liberty are still the same rathole as ever.

RE: To : Arbiter Trenton and the Junker Congress - FynnMcScrap - 06-22-2014

Well, i am getting more and more annoyed with the Libby Gov,
as they continue to ignore any request or plea.

*sighs*

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the Congress efforts in Puerto Rico,
and if you need anything from me, or if I can help with anything then just call.

A man is as good as his word. And even if you palaver all the day, you only have one Word. One Name.

Oh well, I think I should fetch myself a beer .

RE: To : Arbiter Trenton and the Junker Congress - Tinker and Transport - 07-11-2014

( // resending a Message from the Dump here just to be sure it geats read )

RE: .:j:. JUNKER CONGRESS MESSAGE DUMP
::: incoming Transmission :::
::: ID confirmed : FynnMcScrap , on Board the T&T/.Tinkers.Pride :::
::: Location : Puerto Rico :::
::: encryption : standard :::

Well met, Congressmen, Arbiter.

I would like to propose a buissness deal to the Junker Community of Puerto Rico.
As many know, I plan to build a Freelance Trading Base in Texas, near the Planet Houston.
Purpose of enabling easily accessible trade with Premium grade Scrap without compromising the La Fortaleza security zone. All Junker ships would be welcome to trade at the Base, meeting neutral and friendly Traders and also able to preorder wares not ordinarily obtainable easily in Puerto Rico.

To help quiet the suspicions and aggressions of Libertonian military and police forces against such a project and as a Signal that I do not plan to set up any competition I asked the esteemed Engineers of Doe Industries / Deep Space Engineering if they would accept a building contract for a Core 1 Platform , a shield array and an extra storage facility, and have already recieved answer that it is being discussed.

I am aware that Congress itself has trading contracts with DSE) and that most - if not all - of the services we plan to offer our customers can be met equally well or even on a very much bigger scale by the joint power of .:j:. and DSE).
But I am positive that T&T/ is no threat either to the profits of DSE) nor the interest of the Junker Congress.

I hope and believe that T&T/ could help lessen the animousity towards Junkers in Liberty, and we offer joung Junkers opportunity to work at fair conditions without the purposefully exagerated stigmata of smuggling or pirating.
The open trade Philosophy and Tinker&Transport´s consequent stance to contraband and to non- Junker Factions could possibly help ease the current situation in Liberty. We are aware that there is Profit in Trade, but earnestly ?
There is more than enough Scrap to be found, and a small company like T&T should not make any difference to the Profits with DSE but could make a great difference to Junkers in Liberty.

I would bid Congress either to speak a friendly word to Jess Doe for me, or to consider taking a building contract from me to enable the Base to be quickly outfitted. I do not again wish to endanger any Crewnem more than we all are from living in Texas.

If such a cooperation or such diplomatic communication could be arranged both T&T/ and myself would be in your debt.

Furthermore :
Tinker&Transport would like to purchase the first of perhaps several Salvaging Frigates at the Shipjards of the Junker Congress to enable our work groups to work eficiently in the Fields in Texas, Hudson, Bering and New York.

Please let us know if and when such a purchase is deemed possible.

Sincerely
FynnMcScrap

RE: To : Arbiter Trenton and the Junker Congress - FynnMcScrap - 07-15-2014

*bump*

No cargo space available ?

RE: To : Arbiter Trenton and the Junker Congress - nOmnomnOm - 07-24-2014

[Image: phil_robertson_duck_dynasty_h_2013.jpg]

:::INCOMMING VIDEO TRANSMISSION:::
Encryption: HIGH
To: FynnMcScrap , on Board the T&T/.Tinkers.Pride

>Connecting....
>Connecting............
>Connection established.

Hello Mr. FynnMrScrap,

Let meh introduce me-self to yeah. I'm one o' em congress members... not JT... but er.. day asked meh to answer to ye. Me names Mike Hunt. Its be a pleasure. Sorry for de late responce to ye'. They asked me to reply in dem place.

Aye so listen here sonny boy. Ye' may go ahead with your little base operations as ye' say it will enhance and assist in dem congress reputation? Ya seem like one o' dem nice guys so we let yea off the hook to fly wild in the parries and fields of the scrap around ye here.

What would be your rates, eh, for dem scrap on ye' base. Perhaps congress may assist ye in the collections? Ye also say this new base will help us in reputation, eh? How so? We would be glad to help bring dis for dem benefits between us both. Ye also mention ye want some help building? What is your offer? We are interested in assisting. Local Junker operations is in our interest. Dis one seems ta be good. Little start up shops for collectin' dem scrap be fine hmm?

The other issue is... ships aye? The.. Salvager? Not to worry, boy, ye have our blessings with using our vessels as long as ye behave with 'em proper and use the appropriate Junker paperwork (//ID) with 'em! As long as ye be out of trouble as you say yeah will den by darn golly gee' we are both happy!

Safe travels and happy mining we wish to ye,

~Mike Hunt