Discovery Gaming Community
The Core Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Core Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=116859)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: The Core Recruitment - The Core - 05-02-2016

Dicehead's application has been approved.

People join Core| to have fun. They join it to have fun partaking in the roleplay as well as the PvP we offer.

We will not allow toxic pockets in the community to harm people's ability to enjoy themselves.

Therefore for the time being our recruitment is closed.

RE: The Core Recruitment [Closed] - The Core - 05-04-2016

Recruitment is now open again!

Trial Phases on hold until further notice.
New members will be accepted upon a successful app.

RE: The Core Recruitment - Hopewell - 05-05-2016

ID: Hopewell
Intention: Recuitment
Date of Send: 05/50/823 A.S.
SIGNAL STRENGTH: 100%
ENCRYPTION: ________ 100%

Historic: Hope well was born in Erie, Pennsylvania, Liberty Sirius.
Son of the Father and Mother Pilot diplomat.
He studied Economics Interstellar but was working with transport that met all the known system, which also raised a small fortune, able to keep for life. However, since the merchant life has become dull, comes very respectfully request the entry as the official attache to this faction so brave to defend their ideals.
Already, making voting gradual integration in the required principles and loyalty to focus, I leave my vows of esteem and success in existing projects, which make available to help me in conclusion to victory.
Sincerely: Hopewell.

[Image: XF3OTNX.png]

InRP Form

Pilot Name: Hopewell

Pilot Age: 56

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Erie, Pennsylvania

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: Transport / House Hunter / Core Capital Ship Captain

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience:

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better): Besides carrying commercial goods, participated in defense of the planet New London against Corsairs and Nomads with Ship Carrier Invincible; New Castle defended against and Nomads with Nave Gunboat Bretonian; Defendi New York against nomads with Ship Carrier Atlantis and have participated in the defense of Yaren Station contantemente in últimmos days against Zoners, Orders, nomads and more Space Pirates with Battleship Mako Core..

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: Because my job as a member in the guild isn't done yet.

Recite Our Motto: Dolor transit, gloria aeterna est..?

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?:Single player for six years and online for almost a year

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: Yes, yes yes.

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: yes.

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 9.

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?:7-8 (why not fully 8? cause I am still learning).

Why do you want to join the The Core?: Because appreciate the cause of bringing peace, even if you need to penalize infretores the three systems I love: Zeta, Delta and beautiful Rho.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?:Hopewell

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: Brazil, South American

Finally, what is your Skype?: Elinthion

[Image: PhdZWOJ.png]

RE: The Core Recruitment - Commander Crucible - 05-15-2016

InRP Form

Pilot Name:

Rancor Tenner

Pilot Age:

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin:

Liberty

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?:

The Core ParaMilitary

Ship Class VHF pilot of the Liberty Navy Assigned to the Carrier [LN]-Reliant

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better):

I originate from the planet Manhattan in the New York system. Our family comes from a lineage of powerful aristocrats and it's always been our family motto to explore the unknowns of deep space. However, even a powerful family can face grave odds. At the age of 18, our personal luxury liner, Ad.Victorium came under attack from a group of mysterious ships with an unknown IFF in the borders of brettonian controlled space, A system I later found out to be Drake. It took them seconds to destroy our primary engines and damage the life support. My mother succumbed to the firing as the beams went straight through the plating. My father threw me in the escape pod but failed to enter it himself. It was two days before a search party discovered my pods beacon. I vowed to hunt down those ships after that incident so I joined the Liberty Navy. Proudly assigned to the [LN]-Reliant, a liberty Atlantis Class Carrier. However, in an expedition to the deep omicrons, we were attacked. We put up a great fight but yet again, they demolished our shielding and the hull soon followed. I was somehow spared yet again but it was clear that I needed to find another way to counter this threat.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?:

In my opinion, The Core is a powerful organization that I find best in doing It's job towards the nomads and Sirius right, joining such organization would help me reach my goals as well.

Recite Our Motto:

Dolor transit, gloria aeterna est..?

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?:

A year and a half

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?:

No but I have encountered your pilots time and again in delta while flying my indie OC ship around. Met two of your pilots when i accidentally entered your guard system. Durban station does look magnificent. I am currently reading through it. Yes, I am aware about the core and the motives behind why this faction was created and what their final goal is.

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?:

I've got several ships with almost all of the edge worlds and deep omicrons explored so I am quite familiar with the place.

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?:

A modest 7.

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?:

Maybe a 7, I have much to learn.

Why do you want to join the The Core?:

I've been watching a lot of punisher's videos on YouTube and find this to be a really fun faction. I also believe I can learn much from your team.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?:

I don't own a core ship at the moment but I do plan on getting a manta very soon.

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?:

India

Finally, what is your Skype?:

crucible0117

RE: The Core Recruitment - The Core - 05-20-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Core High Command
Subject: Application
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Applicant Rancor Tenner, Applicant Hopewell,

Your applications have passed the review process. Your mettle will now be tested so that we may see if you are truly worthy of joining the ranks of the elite of elites. Your orders are as follows:

• Fully equip and load-out an armoured "Manta" AP-Line Very Heavy Fighter.
• Fly your Manta into the deeper Nomad Worlds, towards systems such as Omicron Iota and Omicron-99, and retrieve a single Nomadic material of your choosing.
• Retrieving a Fighter remain promotes you to Guardian rank.
• Retrieving a Gunboat remain promotes you to Knight rank.
• Post a successful report of your expedition into this channel.
• This must be done without the support of ANY Core vessels of a higher rank present. However it can be done with other Initiates.
• Godspeed.

-The Core High Command

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: The Core Recruitment - Reeves - 05-27-2016

InRP Form

Pilot Name:
Raimis Argant

Pilot Age:

Gallia

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?:
The Core Paramilitary

Gallic Royal Navy Pilot, mostly patrol duties.

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better):
I never much liked the idea of Royalty or anything that came with it. My parents loved it and always tried to justify how it was for our own good and how all things happened for a reason, but it just never made sense to me. Despite this, I tried to make things work, I'm not what you call a 'quitter'. But there's little you can really do when the people you work for are people you simply can't respect. I could no longer be the person my family wanted me to be or what my superiors wanted me to be, I just wanted to make my own decisions for once in my life. When I stated this, it nearly got me killed. My family practically disowned me, saying I was a waste of good blood. I had no reason to be there anymore and chose my own path from then. My decision to apply with the Core has been my first real decision, nobody told me to do it, I want to. I hope this makes sense to you.

I grew up in a Family where servitude to 'Nobility' was everything, somehow I just never felt like I fit in with the Royal Navy, working with the others grew more and more stressful due to our huge differences in opinions and ways of handling things and it eventually drove me away from home out here. I'm picking the Core because you don't seem to sugar coat anything or try to paint yourselves as anything other than what you actually are. I'm looking to be part of something that stays true to what it is.

Recite Our Motto:
Dolor transit; gloria aeterna est

OoRP Form

A month, maybe a bit over.

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?:
It's probably fair to call the Core the opposite of what the Order is in terms of objectives. They seek to obtain alien technology and such, not restrict who has it and who doesn't like the Order. I haven't played a core character before, but I do understand the Lore. Not just read, understand it.

Pretty familiar, not perfect but decent enough to not be bad at navigating it in-game.

An 8.5.

A 7. I enjoy flying vhf's and can do decently in caps or medium sized ships.

I recently watched a video posted by sindroms and it fully detailed the Core. I always wanted to try the whole 'lawful but not really a good guy' approach at things so after a while of thought I put out this application.

Not yet, but it'll take me less than 15 minutes to buy and equip a manta to the teeth if this application is accepted.

UTC +5:30

I'm Reeves on skype.

RE: The Core Recruitment - The Core - 05-27-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Core High Command
Subject: Application
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Applicant Raimis Argant,

We have reviewed your application and you have been deem suitable for Core enrolment. Therefore, you have been accepted. Your current orders are as follows:

• Fully equip and load-out an armoured "Manta" AP-Line Very Heavy Fighter.
• Fly your Manta into the deeper Nomad Worlds, towards systems such as Omicron Iota and Omicron-99, and retrieve a single Nomadic material of your choosing.
• Retrieving a Fighter remain promotes you to Guardian rank.
• Retrieving a Gunboat remain promotes you to Knight rank.
• Post a successful report of your expedition into this channel.
• This must be done without the support of ANY Core vessels of a higher rank present. However it can be done with other Initiates.
• Godspeed.

-The Core High Command

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: The Core Recruitment - AlexanderY - 06-13-2016

InRP Form

Pilot Name:

Pilot Age:

Recite Our Motto:

OoRP Form

RE: The Core Recruitment - HexyL0n - 06-15-2016

InRP Form

Pilot Name:Reese Ward

Pilot Age:25

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Manhattan,New York

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?:The Core Paramilitary

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience:Member of the interspace corporation

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better):I was born in Manhattan Liberty,Sirius. Son of a father member of the interspace corporation and a mother, psychologist from the cryer pharmaceuticals. When I was 7 years old the two parents separated and I never understand why. They were very happily together.I at the age of 19 entered in the interspace corporation as my father did. One day when i was trasporting a cargo with tourists to transfer to the New London system, i was attacked by a group of enemeys that i've never faced,i was scared.I tried to engage this misterious enemeys but my ship was too large to defend from a fast and an agile enemy.My ship was quickly blown up but i managed to escape before the core of my ship was exploded.To this misterious and ferocious enemy i lost mycrew but more important a number of souls that to count is imaginable.My capsule was caught by the bretonian army. I asked for revenge. When i was returned to Manhattan my business was destroyed. I was dismissed as a member of the Interspace Corporation and more terribly my mother never accepted me to enter her house until i have taken a new and respectful job. I knew that i've will never find a job such as of the interspace corporation. A month later with nothing to lose,i travelled to the Edge Worlds. Full of adrenaline from nearly being killed on several Occasions i asked and poked around for jobs when i overhead someone speak about the Core. After overhearing this conversation. i could help the Uncivilised Edgde Worlds become a safer place, and be part of a highly organized and progressive Group. ..

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?:Because i want to be part of an organization that remains welded to his ideals.I want finally be part of a group who want to change things for the better.

Recite Our Motto:Dolor transit; gloria aeterna est

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: 1 month

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?:No i've never played that before,,I have not played a core character, . I have read the lore, and I have a good idea of what core is. Its a military creating an empire in the edge worlds.

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?:Decent

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 7

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?:I'm good in a bomber and in a gunboat. I've never experencied in a battlecruiser or a battleship so i don't know . I rate my PvP shill 6 and an half out of 10

Why do you want to join the The Core?:I wishi to go hunting with other people

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: The Orca

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?:My County is Italy GMT+1

Finally, what is your Skype?:alderisi.giovanni

RE: The Core Recruitment - AlexanderY - 06-19-2016

InRP Form

Pilot Name:Victor_Sullivan

Pilot Age:29

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin:planet New Berlin

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience:Rheiland Military

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better):Both my parents were soldiers and so am I.One day my parents were killed while out on a job to transport a convoy.After their death I quit the military and became a freelancer.While exploring the omicrons I was attacked by nomads(I thought I was gonna die),but then soldiers from Core came and saved me.After that I started to train hard so one day I can join The Core.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?:Core is a powerful organization and it's job towards nomads and Sirius is right. I wanna join The Core for honor.

Recite Our Motto:Money? Money? MONEY.

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: 1 month

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?:yes

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: prety well

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?:10

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: 3

Why do you want to join the The Core?:Nice RP and wanna improve my skills in PvP.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: I don't have Core ship

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: Bulgaria

Finally, what is your Skype?: redbulldavakrile