Discovery Gaming Community
The Core Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Core Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=116859)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: The Core Recruitment - Wesker - 09-19-2016

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::
:::[Establishing video feed]:::
:::[Video Feed: Live]:::

ID: Matt Bishop
Subject: Recruits
Encryption: Invincible

Heyo,

You're applications check out, you've both been accepted to the Core.

Serve the Empire well.

-M. Bishop
GuildMaster, The Core

:::[Closing Transmission]:::

cancelled ! - Cilress Volgar - 10-05-2016

I'm sorry to tell you that I withdraw my candidacy. Sounds can be derisory but I want to meet an active structure, you do not seem to be. I was just looking forward, unfortunately it will be without you.

RE: The Core Recruitment - YellowNomadGlitch - 10-06-2016

[Image: XF3OTNX.png]

InRP Form

Pilot Name:Bin.exe

Pilot Age:Unknown.

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin:Planet Gammu in Omicron Kappa.

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: The Core Paramilitary.

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience:Freelancer,
Nothing special

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better): My name is Bin.exe, Binary.exe.
I was an AI, now no more, and there will never return, I hate AI.
I was an experiment that was to speak in binary code having a translation services that makes me to understand the things said by humans, I hate AI after they made me to do a mission near Freeport 11 with an AI ship and they’ve asked me to kill three civilians I have done this brutal actA Core gunboat with the cloaking device activated attacked me and destroy my engines,so i've used the escape pods but before i've managed to escape with my pod he taked me with his tractor beam. They've imprisoned me but after few months they have released me because they have value me as a good weapon to use against the other meatbags.
Many call me Bin.exe me but I want to call me Bin and not Bin.exe, because .exe is my fault. Better to be not around me, because I'll be pretty determined to terminate every ship which is close to me or not.
Last thing, do not make me angry , I do not lose.
Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: I was interested to Core I went into the Omicron Delta and Rho.

Recite Our Motto: Dolor transit, Gloria Aeterna est.

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: I don't remeber...Maybe six months.

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?:I have 4 Core character, I don't know the story of Core, Yes.

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: 8

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 7

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: 7-8 With the Fighters, 6 With capital ship, I have a bomber but I do not use it much.

Why do you want to join the The Core?: I want to stay in Omicron, Kill
some nomads and order...And stuff.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: Yes, I'm the pilot of four ships, Bullhead, Manta, Sea Serpent, Moray.

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: Italy, UTC+2

Finally, what is your Skype?: YellowNomadGlitch

[Image: PhdZWOJ.png]

RE: The Core Recruitment - r3vange - 10-17-2016

[Image: SurfaceTransmission.jpg]
Y'all right gentlemen. They've called me many thing of the past Theodore Cubbage, "That sister plowing frak" by the Order folks. And some warm and fuzzy telepathic bullshee by them jelly fishes. You can call me Billy Bones because of reasons I shall not reveal to you at this time. Point of the trasmission is - I want to ride with y'all folks just as I did before with the peeps who used to call themselves the like that when y'all were still sucking milk from your mamma's breasts.
InRP Form

Pilot Name: Billy Bones

Pilot Age: Any true gentleman would not reveal that for it might ruin his parley with the fair ladies

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: I was born in god fearing Bretonia though I do not remember much of it as I was raised in the Borderworlds

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: I'm applying to whatever gives me the opportunity to pour some particle slugshot in some unsavory cowboy heads

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: As I said, I used to ride with the proto-Core, first hand experience at the burning of Toledo. Used to have sex with this Corsair broad *shows a blaster scar on his chest* this here token is from my break up. Before that I did some freelance jobs around Sirius.

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better): You don't wanna know about me boyo. You really don't. You want a sob story about them fortunes turned to dust, about my family being killed in the Nomad war? You'll get none of that. I became a man in the borderworlds, by the rules of lawless space, I've seen Mako class ships burn because of stupidity and I've seen stations pulverized because of foolish bravery. The Order knew my name and blacklisted it as many of their ships adorned my Manta as kill marks. The nomads sung their songs about me and my boys as we vented their jelly insides to the vacuum of space. What do you want to know? Do you wanna know about the time we barely made it out when Toledo burned? Or when Dabadoru was almost destroyed by the Corsairs? I've been there, I've seen it all, I've lived it all. And I can tellyou, that don't mean shit boyo. Because what we have infront of us today is so fierce, that it threatens to wipe all of our histories clean. Or perhaps the story I weaved is complete bullsheet and I just want in for the simple pleasure of killing

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: I think I made my case in the paragraph above

Recite Our Motto: Gloria Aeterna will always be the Core's moto, frack what you boyo's are sayin'

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: 6 years

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: First question: yes, Second question: yes, third question: yes and I've written some of it, and then it got retconned because it was "moving too fast"

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: Very

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 12 and I'm being modest

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: 7

Why do you want to join the The Core?: The very first ship I made in Disco was with the Core a certain Falling Lollipop, and I still believe I am quite good with it and can contribute to the cause

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: I do - Manta/Merlin mini-razor loaded nightmare

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: Lolgaria GTM + 2

Finally, what is your Skype?: dar7thr3van

RE: The Core Recruitment - Implosion - 10-17-2016

[img float=left]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp247/Absolut_BG/Transmission%20bars/danielsinfinal_zps7nt0gclb.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Omicron Delta
Comm ID: Jack Daniels
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Mr. Bones, I believe we've met before. I thought and I still think you'll be a valuable asset to the Core. But, if you mention any body parts belonging to certain mothers again, I'll make sure you'll sent to the deepest of omicrons on a milk run. Now that we understand each other... Your application has been...
APPROVED
Welcome back to the Core. You know your way around, you know what to do, you know who to shoot. If you have any questions, keep them to yourself or alternatively, ask someone. I'll make sure you're properly geared and I'm expecting you to be up at 0500 SMT for your briefing. No breakfast in bed this time, I'm afraid. We're going to have a picnic. Hint: Bring some armor and some anti-radiation meds, it's going to get rather hot. Oh and uh, on that note, pack extra ammo.
Daniels, Out.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

RE: The Core Recruitment - Snoflek - 10-22-2016

InRP Form

Pilot Name: Laurence Curnow

Pilot Age:22

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Bretonia

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: AP Manufacturing

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: Four Years Time as a Planetary Police Officer, Four Years Voluntary Fire Fighter, University Royal Naval Unit during my studies

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better): Laurence, has an untroubled childhood. Being of fine breeding and elevated position, He did not suffer for education or privilege. However, an idle life did not appeal to the young Sir, and he sought out his adventures elsewhere. Serving her Majesty and Her people, through more social services seemed to appeal, however, this too grew dull with time, and as his studies continued he grew increasingly disillusioned with the state of Bretonia. Eventually, he sought a life outside of the houses at all, and came across an Organisation known as the Core, to whom he attempted contact with, and their AP Manufacturing.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: I'm interested in experiencing life outside of the Houses

Recite Our Motto: DOLOR TRANSIT, GLORIA AETERNA EST

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: About half a year now, but I've only been on the forums as long as my status here says

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: I've done that, Yes

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: Not all that much, it's one of my primary interets

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 7

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: 5, Best in Gunboats and Heavy Fighters

Why do you want to join the The Core?: Well, as Stated

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: No, But I can Fund it myself.

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: Germany, GMT+2

Finally, what is your Skype?: Beautifulbrokenx

RE: The Core Recruitment - Implosion - 10-22-2016

[img float=left]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp247/Absolut_BG/Transmission%20bars/danielsinfinal_zps7nt0gclb.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Displaying Contents

Laurence Curnow...I see potential in you kid, you might be young, but you have heart.
I appreciate that. We'll give you a shot, see what you can do. It's up to you to prove me right.
Your application has been...APPROVED!
Report to Yaren for your briefing and get ready for some serious...
Ahem, I'll see you there.
I'm sure APM could really use your help.
Daniels, Out

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

RE: The Core Recruitment - ger3mita - 11-26-2016

[Image: latest?cb=20110604031529]

InRP Form

Pilot Name: Kan Ametrine

Pilot Age: 23

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Roppongi Station, New Tokyo

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Division?: The Core Paramilitary

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: Bartender

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better):
My origin is nothing special. Planet Erie, Liberty, is where my father born. New Tokyo, my mother. Our family grows on Roppongi Station, and by the time, I've learnt and became a bartender there. Things are changed in recent years. Kusari becomes a neutral power. It's no weird when I mix a gin for a Bretonia lady after a rheinlander korn and an order of 5 gallic rums ahead. I've seen and heard many crazy things about every houses on Sirius. And "que sera sera", I become an information broker for a bounty hunter network. But small bounties in houses and little payoff are not enough. What I want is big hunting, big profit, big ship and a bar where people similar to me are talking. All of those lie on Omicrons. And by an introduce of a BHG partner, The Core would take me off and guide me to whatever I want.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?:
Short term, a bed to sleep in dangerous Outer Rim.
Long term, money, fame, power...

Recite Our Motto: Which one? oh, "DOLOR TRANSIT, GLORIA AETERNA EST"

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: around 1 months, several months 2 years ago.

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: Not clearly. Yes. Yes.

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: A bit, used to hunting nomads and smuggling there.

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 4/10

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: 4/10. Bad pings. Prefer any kind of support + long range sniping ships.

Why do you want to join the The Core?:
- Lawful Evil characters.
- High tech - I can get into details of anything.
- Ambitious faction.
- Beautiful Mewko.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: a Mako.

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: GMT +8

Finally, what is your Skype?: live:ger3mita

RE: The Core Recruitment - Implosion - 11-27-2016

Incoming Video Feed
Displaying Contents

Mr. Ametrine, your application has been accepted.
Expect your transfer papers soon enough.
Daniels, Out

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

RE: The Core Recruitment - DarkAngel430 - 12-05-2016

InRP Form

Pilot Name: John Braben

Pilot Age:39

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Durban Station, Omicron Rho

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: AP Mining.

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: once a miner, always a miner

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better): Since the Battle of Nauru great new resources were available to the Core. John Braben was brought up in Durban Station and slowly crept his way up from spacecorridor-urchin to waiter and recently a dull cook. After 23 years saving paltry cash and taking out a hefty mortgage, at last John managed to get his hands on a 2nd-hand weather-beaten Rhino to fulfil his dreams of becoming a successful miner and ultimately purchasing the astronomically expensive Johnson&Johnson anti-aging treatment .

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: to search for resources to extract and capitalize on, specially Azurite Gas and Iridium

Recite Our Motto:DOLOR TRANSIT, GLORIA AETERNA EST

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: Since it came out in 2003

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?:Yes I have a regular Core Orca character and I read the lore in its day and I'm am familiar with the faction philosophy and history

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: Very much I have other businesses on other characters going on in the area specially the Omegas

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: Dunno, I thinks I'm good , an 8

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: The bigger the better, not very good with fighters

Why do you want to join the The Core?: Well, I've played with normal Core Ids for ages and now with the emergence of the new resources, I reckon it's hightime I took it a step further.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: Yes, an Orca although I might be changing it for a Bottlenose soon

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: Spain

Finally, what is your Skype?:Don't have one yet