Discovery Gaming Community
The Core Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Core Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=116859)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: The Core Recruitment - Valhalla Sr. - 05-06-2017

[Image: XF3OTNX.png]

InRP Form

Pilot Name: Michael Wolf

Pilot Age: 33

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Rheinland Outer Rim, Omegas

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: Core Paramilitary

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: Mercenary, Agent

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better): I am a man of few words. Actions tell me what kind of person I am talking to. A dozen years in the mercenary job, agent for various groups of people. Trained and ready for combat, both planetary and space.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: A job of a mercenary isn't always easy. You run into people who are more skilled than you, or just crazier. I worked for a lot of people, a long time ago, and I feel like I need to get out of that job before it costs me my head.

One of my employees was your former Guildmaster Jack Daniels, who I had a long lasting agreement of mutual cooperation.

Recite Our Motto: Dolor transit, Aeternum Gloriae

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: 2008-2011 / 2012-2017

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: Yes. Was part of both the BHG and BHG Core back in the days and have interacted and flown Core ships in recent times (2016)

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: Eh.

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: You be the judge

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: Was okay I guess, now I have no idea, I'm rusty at best.

Why do you want to join the The Core?: Why not

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: No.

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: Negro. CEST

What is your Skype?: Which one?

Finally, what is your Discord ID?: You have it.

[Image: PhdZWOJ.png]

RE: The Core Recruitment - The Core - 05-06-2017

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: The Core High Command
Subject: Application
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Applicant Michael Wolf,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted. Please make your way to Alabama Shipyard, where you will be briefed.

-The Core High Command, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: The Core Recruitment - Spectre - 05-07-2017

InRP Form

Pilot Name: John Mason

Pilot Age: 29

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Planet Manhattan, New York System, Liberty Space

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: Core Paramilitary

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: Four Year service - Liberty Navy, Rank of Lieutenant Commander ; Three Year service - Liberty Security Force, Rank of Captain ; One Year independent freelancing ; Two Months service - The Core, contractor/secondary operator

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better): Hey, there. Name's Mason. My life's as textbook as you can get, really, though I guess my stint with the LSF taught me that it's just what I do that shapes me.

I grew up on Manhattan, Mom an LPI cop and Dad a distant being in the Armed Forces. I'm not sure if there was a moment during my childhood where my mother wasn't being the overcaring, over-stringent parent she was, but for the majority of it I was tutored under the same law and order doctrine she followed, and she expected a fairly decent amount of her ideals to rub off on me. I doubt every ideal did, but when I joined the Navy, she seemed to grow a little more distant. When she died in 819, it shook me a little, but I kept going, knowing she would've wanted me to push on.

I stayed in the Navy for about four years before transferring over to the Liberty Security Force. There they did what they could to give me the skills that were required of an LSF agent. I stayed for about three years there before trying my luck on my own. Freelance merc work, intel jobs, that sort of thing.

Right now, I'm flying for the Core as a contractor, hoping to see more of the Omicrons and get back into the same kind of military life I had back in Liberty.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: To personally see more of the Omicron systems, and to get back my old military bearing. I liked keeping people safe, and the Omicron systems just seem like the kind of danger I want to protect against.

Recite Our Motto: "Dolor Transit, Gloria Aeterna Est"

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: For about four years.

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: I've played a Core character, yes. I've read the Lore, and I'm more than aware of what the Core is.

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: All up until an update that changes the jump holes, very.

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 9

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: 6 for Snubs, 7 for Caps

Why do you want to join the The Core?: I figure after all the time ranting on about my dislike for the faction, I might as well take a dive in and remove the ignorance.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: I have one. John.Mason - Guardian VHF

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: US - East Coast - UTC -6:00

What is your Skype?: specsgaming

Finally, what is your Discord ID?: SpecsGaming

RE: The Core Recruitment - The Core - 05-07-2017

Applicant John Mason,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted. Please make your way to Alabama Shipyard, where you will be briefed.

RE: The Core Recruitment - Shelco - 05-14-2017

InRP Form

Pilot Name: Chris Wild, formerly Stefan Hofmann

Pilot Age: 30

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Rheinland

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: The Core Paramilitary

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: Flottillenadmiral for the Buro der Marineintelligenz

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better):

I will link you an entry that is saved on my artificial Intelligence assistant. Don't be surprised that I am still referred to as Hofmann, I have not updated the files yet.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: After having spent some time in the Omicrons and due to my previous relations with Mr. Jack Daniels, I came to the conclusion that it is an organization that does a very valuable job in those lonely worlds. I am sure I can contribute a certain level of skill to your organization, in terms of fighting against our common enemies. Furthermore, the Core is fighitng one instance that I despise and will always despise, the Order.

Recite Our Motto: DOLOR TRANSIT, GLORIA AETERNA EST

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: I joined 10.11.15 but played Freelancer for about 7 years.

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: I have not played a Core character yet, I haven't read the lore completely, it is long as hell, which is good but it is too late to read it concentrated now. To summarize the Core in my own words: It is a paramilitary edge world organization that counters the Nomad threat as well as the Order. It tries to make the Omicrons their fully controlled space which required them to go to war with the many individuals that oppose this way of thinking. They explore all of the Omicrons, hoping to find and examine alien technology.

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: I think it's fine, I don't know it like my backpocket but I won't get lost. I would say 7-8/10

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: Hard to say, maybe 7 or 8, I can write a lot of things especially when I am eager. But not perfect

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: Overall usefulness in battles would probably be 6-7, let's say "I can handle myself", I am really not the best PvPer but I always try to give my best and improve.

For the classes:

Snubs: I am okay, I tend to do dumb mistakes that annoy me and cause me to die often enough, I try to get better constantly, not that easy for me but it is fine. I focus a lot on snubs since it is the hardest class.

Bombers: I can land a SNAC or two, but I mainly use them to kill capitals, that is what they were made for after all.

Gunboats: I don't like them that much, especially since they seem rather hard to master but if mastered, a good allrounder. Hey, if someone can teach me how, I am open for it.

Cruisers: I like cruisers, good RP platforms, good firepower, I am not that good but also not that bad.

Battleships: My "favorite" class, best RP patforms, look nice, I am okay-decent I would say, but there are many that are better than me.

Why do you want to join the The Core?: Currently, my character is pretty stuck in a boring situation where I roam around and shoot people. The Core seems interesting to bring that a bit more into serious RP, especially the covert service seems very good for my character. I don't think it is a secret that my char is infected, but that is not the motivation to join, just to show you that this is not a super secret infultration.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: I fly a Manta on another char Tongue but I don't have a Core ID'd ship.

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: The land of beer. GMT+2

What is your Skype?: greymaster5, please, let's just all move to Discord.

Finally, what is your Discord ID?: Shelco#6137

RE: The Core Recruitment - The Core - 05-14-2017

Applicant Chris Wild,

RE: The Core Recruitment - -=VanDer=- - 06-03-2017

Your Name: James Wellson

Your Age: 21

Where are you from?: Liberty

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: Freelance Mercenary,Trader

Detailed Background, a Paragraph (the more we can learn about you, the better):
I was born and bought up in Planet Manhattan. Went to school and decided that business is not really my line of interest. Went for aeronautical training and space combat training in the Manhattan Institute of Aeronautics. I began my work in and around New York, assisting the Liberty Police in clearing out pirate threats and other such silly nuisances.

I was then subjected to bigger responsibilities, wherein I found myself assisting the Liberty Navy and the LSF in their patrols through Alaska and Ellesmere. That was a time when I came to know about the various threats to humanity as a whole, in the form of extra terrestrial species, commonly known as Nomads. A sense of patriotism and other such, over emotional, adrenaline pumped feelings propelled me to join hands for a greater cause, even after knowing that, it can potentially involve risking my life. And I could not have found a better group of people than your lot.

Why do you want to join The Core?: The thrill and fun of working in the deeper Omicrons and also, potentially facing the biggest threat that the Sirian populace have been subjected to.

RE: The Core Recruitment - Chuba - 06-03-2017

|-The Core-|

|-Incoming Transmission-|

|-Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho-|

|-Video Feed: Offline-|

|-Sender ID: Guildmistress Ruby Hydra-|

|-Subject: Recruitment.-|

Good day,

Hmm. Well. This is quite unusual, and rather disappointing. James Wellson, you are denied as of now. Ehh, but since I am feeling generous. You still have a chance of being accepted into the primary fleet if you could fill in the form correctly and follow it. Otherwise, it looks messy and unprofessional. Not something I am willing to see within my fleet. It wouldn't really look good, would it? So, fill in the proper form and then I will think about it.

~Ruby Hydra
Guildmistress

|-Transmission Terminated-|

RE: The Core Recruitment - Zwierzu24 - 06-10-2017

InRP Form

Pilot Name:Mark "Zwierzu" Hawk

Pilot Age:21

Pilot Region, House or Location of OriginTonguelanet Eire,Pensylvania System,Liberty

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?:Im applying for paramilitary.

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience:Afiled with Bounty Hunters Guild but not from forum RP organization

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better):Was born on planed New berlin but when reached 5 years moved with family to planet Erie.After reaching 18 years got his frist space ship. Starded then doing jobs for liberty police in hunting pirates. At age 21 started working for Bounty Hunters Guild. When heard about The Core startet seeking their base to join them.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?:To expand core territory in Omicron. To fight nomads and drive them out from Sirius and for honor of course.

Recite Our MottoBig Grinolor Transit, Gloria Aeterna Est

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?:Lees than week. I know that i have many to learn.

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?:I didn't play a core character before.Paramillitary organization

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?:Im not too much familiar but i can fast learn it.

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?:6

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?:4.i hope i find somting that im good in.

Why do you want to join the The Core?:I wannt to join core to gain more expirence, praticipe in PvP fight and to have fun in RP

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?:Sturgeon, Gun boat.

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?:GMT+1

What is your Skype?:marek.zwierz3

Finally, what is your Discord ID?:I dont have Discord account.

RE: The Core Recruitment - Geno - 08-29-2017

InRP Form

Pilot Name: Nicole Fargo

Pilot Age: 27

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: California, Liberty space

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: I am officially applying for the APM.

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: I've used to be part of an Ageira division. A transport CEO, actually. Our business is nowadays pretty profitable, but I'm looking for something more if you know what I mean.

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better): Nicole was born on planet Los Angeles, in the California system on the 27th of June, 797 A.S. Her childhood was relatively nice and warmed by her parents (hard-working Ageira CEOs), and her friends. Her parents wanted her to be yet another employee at the large Ageira industries, just like them. At the age of 18, one of the high-ranking CEOs asked her to work for them. She had no choice but to join them. Her CEOs asked her to fly transports in Bretonia, Rheinland and systems alike. And of course, she got the opportunity to work in the large office HQ in California, as well. She had little time to rest in the office. A dozen of unsatisfied customers were usually the main course of the day. Ever since she got asked to fly a transport in the far Omicrons system, she realized and admired the fine craftsmanship of the APM industries, located in the Omicron Rho system. She is nothing but an outsider, willing to work for a greater cause.

Why do you want to join APM?: 'Cause Ageira is no good. I'd rather work for a greater cause, with people that actually do things with their lives.

Recite Our Motto: Dolor transit, gloria aeterna est.