Discovery Gaming Community
The Core Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Core Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=116859)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: The Core Recruitment - Pirata - 08-21-2019

[Image: XF3OTNX.png]

InRP Form

Pilot Name: Dan Bread

Pilot Age: 30

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Planet Eire / Liberty

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: For both

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: For many years I have been flying on my own.

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better): Created in Liberty, where he completed fundamental studies and training at West Point Military Academy, he attended the Crayterian Military cause against Gallia, where he fought well against Outcast. Lately I've been working as a Valuable Material carrier among important government houses.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: Because of your Slogan: TRANSIT PAIN. GLORIA AETERNA EST. He has a lot to do with me.

Recite Our Motto: TRANSIT PAIN. GLORIA AETERNA EST.

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: 1-21-2017, 04:06 PM

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: Yes

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: I know the whole system

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 5 or 6
How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: Yes / Capital

Why do you want to join the The Core?: to contribute to the balance in the Omicrons.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: Yes / Bullhead with Cloak and CAU VIII

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: Brazil / UTC -3

What is your Skype?: nope

Finally, what is your Discord ID?: pirata#8679

[Image: PhdZWOJ.png]

RE: The Core Recruitment - thisDerius - 08-22-2019

[Image: rpsXN6R.png]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: John Darius Guerra
»Location: Nauru
»Subject: Applications
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings everyone.

Mr. Bread and Mr. Diaz have both been Accepted. Meet me on Durban for proper tasking.

Sno0ssie. We do not accept AI into the Core for any reason. You have been REJECTED. This is also a reminder not to invade Core space.

Guildkeeper Guerra

RE: The Core Recruitment - Llamar Owen - 10-29-2019

Code:

InRP Form

Pilot Name: Llamar Owen

Pilot Age: 40

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Bretonian lives in omicrons

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: Both

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: Company Owner, Trader, Tactic, Explorer

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better): Born in Bretonian Trader Family, wanted to know more about the things started exploring deep spaces and dangerous places like Omicrons, got good experience in exploring and researching, made an own company doing lots of interesting things, moved into Omicrons

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: I Like patrolling and hunting 'Blue fish"

Recite Our Motto:

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: more than 5 years

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: Not really, I think I just have a simple idea about it

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: Let's say Enough

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 6

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: 5 - still learning

Why do you want to join the The Core?: I like to live in Omicrons doing the things that Core do

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: Just a small transport, thinking of investing in many

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: All around and across Sirius

What is your Discord ID (mandatory)?: Already in The Core server

What is your Skype (optional)?: -

RE: The Core Recruitment - Demian_Foucault - 12-11-2019

InRP Form

Pilot Name Demian:

Pilot Age 32:

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Planet New York:

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: The Core Paramilitary:

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience:Bounty Hunter, Ageira Logistics Foreman:

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better): I knew it was time to drop everything when my boss at Ageira turned out to be infected. The true enemy had been among us all along. so I took it upon myself to become a bounty hunter and hunt these monsters for their crimes against humanity. After successfully honing my piloting skills I believe i am ready to join The Core:

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: To rid the galaxy of those blue bellied scum and their Order puppets.:

Recite Our Motto: DOLOR TRANSIT, GLORIA AETERNA EST :

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?:5-6years :

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?:no, yes and yes :

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: Decently familiar, but they have changed a bit since last I played.:

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?:9:

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?:8 good in snubs novice in caps:

Why do you want to join the The Core?: I love the Omicrons and I feel like the Core has a real purpose to be there.:

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: yes, the bomber:

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?:USA, Central Time:

What is your Discord ID (mandatory)?: Demian_Foucault#0387:

What is your Skype (optional)?: skype sucks:

RE: The Core Recruitment - UllaJensen - 01-21-2020

Application withdrawn.

RE: The Core Recruitment - Shaggy - 02-12-2020

InRP Form

Pilot Name: Jessica Hall

Pilot Age: 23

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Bretonia

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: The Core Paramilitary

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: Former Bretonian Armed Forces Military Pilot.

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better):

After fighting alongside the people of Her Majesty the Queen during the war against Gallic, I felt after completing my time there I will have the expierence to further my skills and training in the deeper parts of Sirius. I've ended up out in the Omicrons and have come across some Core patrols on my travels. Fighting against the Gallic Royal Navy I learned alot about combat, strategy and survivability.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: To further my ability, knowledge, training and to help protect the people of humanity from the unknown.

Recite Our Motto: TRANSIT PAIN. GLORIA AETERNA EST.

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: Since like 2010/2009

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: Yes I have. Rosalina Romanov.

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: Very familiar

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 7

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: 8

Why do you want to join the The Core?: To enjoy the RP and the raids once more, plus to be given a second chance.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: Not yet, but plan on making Fighter, Bomber and Gunboat at some point soon.

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: English Smile

What is your Discord ID (mandatory)?: JOK-3R#2615

What is your Skype (optional)?: Can't remember

RE: The Core Recruitment - Piombo65 - 02-12-2020

»ID: Augustus Henry
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Application

Llamar Owen, Demian, Jessica Hall,

We're very sorry for the long time for replies but now we can't wait any longer. Waiting for an official decision you're invited to join into our communication channels. Please remember to be present at Durban Staion for the oath process.

Llamar, you missed a question: Recite our motto!
Jessica, it's "Dolor transit", not "Transit pain"!

-Augustus Henry
Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: The Core Recruitment - Piombo65 - 02-12-2020

Llamar Owen, Demian, Jessica Hall,

Very well, you both have been accepted.

-Augustus Henry
Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: The Core Recruitment - Shaggy - 03-11-2020

[Image: bhfJmMR.png?2]

InRP Form

Pilot Name: Ryan Richardson

Pilot Age: 29

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Bretonia

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: AP Manufacturing

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: Former Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better):

Always have worked inside Bretonian space, every since I graduated from university. I studied business, but also graduated to become a full fledged miner for Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing. While I was there, they taught me everything I physically know about mining. Becoming one of their finest, I thought it was time to take my talent to some place more dangerous. So I come to the Omicron's where I hear about some of the hardest ore's to mine. One being Iridium Ore, but there are rumours of some form of gas. Gases are not something i've worked with before but i am more then happy to under go the necessary training to be able to mine the gas.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: To bring my talents of mining to the deep Omicrons. While gaining more skills, training and learning about the new gas of Azurite.

Recite Our Motto: DOLOR TRANSIT. GLORIA AETERNA EST.

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: Since like 2010/2009

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: Yes I have. Rosalina Romanov.

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: Very familiar

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 7

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: 8

Why do you want to join the The Core?: To enjoy the RP and the raids once more, plus to be given a second chance.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: Not yet, but plan on making Fighter, Bomber and Gunboat at some point soon.

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: English Smile

What is your Discord ID (mandatory)?: JOK-3R#2615

What is your Skype (optional)?: Can't remember

RE: The Core Recruitment - Piombo65 - 03-11-2020