Discovery Gaming Community
The Core Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Core Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=116859)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: The Core Recruitment - HappyKiller911 - 11-04-2020

Hello I dont know if I should answer every question because I was official Core member for some time few years ago flying Core battleship named Placeholder. Right now I am flying Core battleship Long_Night_Of_Solace . If it is possible for me to join back that would be great. If not well time to answer the questions I guess Smile.

RE: The Core Recruitment - Domino.Harvy - 11-05-2020

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Domino Harvy
»Location: Yaren Base, Omicron Delta
»Subject: Application
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Dear Applicant,

If you have a desire to join our ranks again, then we ask you to fill out the application form once more. I will expect more from you than from the rest of the recruits, since this will not be the first for you. But the decision also depends not only on me.

-D. Harvy
Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: The Core Recruitment - Carys - 11-19-2020

[Image: XF3OTNX.png]

InRP Form

Pilot Name:Helmuth Sternberg

Pilot Age:27

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin:System New Berlin. Planet New Berlin. Rheinland.

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?:Core Paramilitary

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience:pilot of the Rhineland merchant ship of the Imperial Shipping Corporation. 2 years of experience

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better):-"in the past, I was an ordinary mercenary with no prospects. I received a low salary sacrificing my ass in dangerous places and mmm let's just say ... in difficult and difficult situations that could cost me my life. after reaching the age of 24, I left the field of profit hunters and went home. to new Berlin. there I was also waiting for an unpleasant situation..initially there was a desire to go to work in the police of Rhineland..but I was refused. quite desperate, I went to the Imperial Shipping Corporation in the past Republic shipping. and that's where my luck found me. and this success lasted for more than two years.but then, for reasons unknown to me, I was fired.. fortunately, with grief in half, I was able to buy the transport that I call Gold-1 because this mechanism helped me, well, let's say.."go to the people". now I am washed up on "your shores" and I want to serve for the good of humanity and in particular you."

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?:I decided to join the core to serve for the good of humanity and purge the omicrom systems of all dirt like the vile Order terrorists and dirty aliens called Nomads.

Recite Our MottoBig Grinolor transit, gloria aeterna est.

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?:Once a day

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?:in the past, the core was something like an elite group of mercenaries operating in the border worlds. at this time, the core has been transformed for the better and has become a private paramilitary group.

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?:85 percent familiar.

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?:7

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?:6

Why do you want to join the The Core?:my aim of joining is the eradication of evil spirits and aid in maintaining order in the Empire Omicrons.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?:WV-Justice. Battleship class Mako

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?:Time zone +3

What is your Discord ID (mandatory)?:parakeet#6368

What is your Skype (optional)?:

[Image: PhdZWOJ.png]

RE: The Core Recruitment - Weis - 11-22-2020

InRP Form

Pilot Name:Allen Gertrude Walker

Pilot Age:29

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin:Bretonian

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?:I Applying for core

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: Freelancer in mission suicide and manufacturing jobs in the area of Edge world

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better):At birth in a space in conflict with gallia in my childhood I took a brief move because it was better to avoid the danger of New London being invaded because noticing the big problem with pirates due to security issues the transport ship where my family was and I had been intercepted by independent pirates which my father died in that assault and my family one by one was falling into cruel slavery. I have been rescued earlier core units together with AP manufacturing finally I was in a time at Dagger station when I was orphaned I stick to the commander who rescued me and I learned from the military trades when it took me to the planet Nauru to get older I asked for my entrance from the armor to help combat the criminality and alien that appear in this sector of space to give a safe place to other people.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: for eradication of terrorist organitation and Aliens invations

Recite Our Motto: Dolor Transit, Gloria Aeterna Est - (Pain is Temporary, Glory is Forever)

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?:14/6/18

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?:this is the organization that has worried about external areas to bring law and order where sirius justice does not come

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?:right now he's in retirement on the planet

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?:5

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: 7 ;VHF, HF and Boombers

Why do you want to join the The Core?:to bring peace to the omicron spaces and you get the nomads to eventually fall alongside their civilization of terror.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?:I ready for the service active I have a Requien and HF

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?:Omicron Delta, Omicron Zeta and Omega 55

What is your Discord ID (mandatory)?:Alfa#3440

What is your Skype (optional)?...

RE: The Core Recruitment - Shinju - 11-22-2020

:::[VIDEO FEED: ERROR, NO VIDEO FEED]:::

»ID: Nicole Kudera
»Location: Capetown, Omicron Zeta
»Subject: APPLICATIONs

Ave Applicants,

Applicant Walker,

There are some information I'd like you to clarify, plus I would like to hear our motto again over DISCORD channel. Until then your application is "PENDING".

Applicant Sternberg,

Mercenary and transport captain, your skills look good. We will see how long you are going to survive in the Edge worlds. You are ACCEPTED.

Both of you head to Yaren, there you will briefed and your ships prepared for action.

-Nicole Kudera
Guildkeeper, The Core

RE: The Core Recruitment - Ryca - 02-20-2021

InRP Form

Pilot Name: Sadi d'Ambricourt

Pilot Age: 29

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Born on Planet Amiens, Picardy, Gallia; now a Bretonian citizen

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: Preferably APM, eager to volunteer to paramilitary training as well.

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: Degree in zoology (824), researcher and exploration vessel captain for Planetform Inc., while redacting academic papers on communication, conflict and symbiosis between Cambridge native animal species (824-now)

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better): I was born a Gaul on Planet Amiens, in an aristocratic family. For some reason (my father would never tell me, but this was clearly about politics), my family was forced into exile from Gallia around 818 and we had to seek asylum in Bretonia. New Londoners were surprisingly tolerant towards us, considering that we came from an enemy war-mongering nation. Once the language barrier was overcome, I studied zoology there and then on Cambridge. As a student, I was known to be very pro-science on the campus, which led me to clash with caricatural luddite crypto-Gaian environmentalists on various occasions. Anyway, this leads us to the year 824, in which I graduated, I was made a Bretonian citizen and I started to work as a researcher for Planetform, both on the ground and aboard research vessels. Empowering mankind to bend nature to our will was truly a fascinating experience, science at its finest - all it was always meant for. But I still feel I'm not doing enough. I wish to push it further, through the next frontier. My resignation letter is ready and will be sent to Canterbury as soon as I hear from you.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: I strongly believe that the next chapter in human history is synthetic evolution - the enhancement of human matter - and that the last one will be immortality - its perfection. Only the Core seems to be aware of that, only the Core has the necessary mindset and assets to spearhead those efforts. I am also interested in research on Nauru native wildlife with possible applications to experimental communication systems.

Recite Our Motto: Dolor transit, gloria aeterna est.

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: Roughly a year

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: No, yes, and yes.

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: Pretty familiar.

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 7

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: I'm a terrible PvPer, I hope your expectations are not too high. Perhaps 3 in fighters and bombers, 5 in freighters, transports and gunboats.

Why do you want to join the The Core?: The concept of a ruthless lawful evil faction with public glory sounds like fun. Moreover, I found the lore threads to be a very good read (Nauru, human augmentation, research on alien tech...) and I thought Nauru would be a nice spot for Sadi and APM a natural step up. I'd like to develop this character in this whole Imperium Omicronis context. Hope I can write interesting RP stories for him as well.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: None, open for suggestions

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: Western Europe

What is your Discord ID (mandatory)?: Ryca#1690

What is your Skype (optional)?: None

RE: The Core Recruitment - Shinju - 02-22-2021

:::[VIDEO FEED: ERROR, NO VIDEO FEED]:::

»ID: APM Director Abby Romero
»Location: Alabama, Omicron Rho
»Subject: APM
»ENCRYPTION: APM-HIGH

d'Ambricourt,

Your application caught my attention and I am pleased to inform you we are looking for new people like you in APM.

Welcome on board. I might have a task for you soon.

-Abby Romero
APM Director

RE: The Core Recruitment - freed from desire - 03-03-2021

InRP Form

Pilot Name: Alex Karcer

Pilot Age: 34y.o.

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin:Baden-Baden, Stuttgart

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: exclusively militarized

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: Rhineland police

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better): Born on the planet Baden-Baden in the Stuttgard system, from childhood he loved space, after graduation he decided to go to work for the police, as he loved to help people. When I graduated from the institute for the police, I patrolled with my link in the new Berlin, since there is a minimum criminal level, and the risk of dying is less, when I gained experience I was transferred to a more dangerous job. Now I was patrolling in asteroid fields on the outskirts of Rheinland. I worked for the police for several years, but recently I left because of corruption, the last time I was enraged that when our unit caught a particularly dangerous criminal, the court admitted that he was not guilty, although this terrorist had at least 100 Kills, and a lot of station attacks and warehouse robberies. Then I tracked him down and killed him without the slightest remorse, the police began to look for me, So I thought that it would be nice to hide for a while., perhaps he was a rich man with many connections, as they were looking for me diligently, and they also connected Mercenaries, I decided to fly to the omicrons as I heard from my comrades that there you can earn good money and quickly gain valuable experience. I took off, it was difficult to leave Rheinland alive, it was more difficult to fly through the omegas. When I flew into the omicron gamma, the corsairs attacked me, and when they were about to smear me across the starry sky, several Core fighters flew in, after the attackers were destroyed, I decided to go with them, having found out about this faction along the way, I decided to join to them to do as I want, and to destroy the bandits on their own initiative.

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: Gain experience in RP + I'm comfortable playing in omicrons

Recite Our Motto: read

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?:7-9months

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?:Read lore, started playing for indie recently

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: I play very actively as a nomad, I flew all the omicrons 9.5/10

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 5/10

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: 6/10fighters 9/10 cap-ships

Why do you want to join the The Core?:gain experience in the role-playing game, read the faction lore, it suits me

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?:Sabre figher

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: Ukraine, Kiev

What is your Discord ID (mandatory)?: Assassin#3566

What is your Skype (optional)?:

RE: The Core Recruitment - mm33dd - 03-21-2021

InRP Form

Pilot Name: "Fat"

Pilot Age: 45

Pilot Region, House or Location of Origin: Durban Station

Are You Applying for The Core Paramilitary, or our AP Manufacturing Sub-Divison?: Core Paramilitary

Previous Jobs/Roles/Experience: Scout, tentacle amputator. I usually patrol omicrons systems.

Detailed Background, One Paragraph or So (the more we can learn about you, the better):
I had a slight problem taking corticosteroids, which has left me overweight and bald, but I don't care. My mission is simple, to patrol our systems and stop or assassinate anyone who opposes our mandate. I am strict, ruthless and always in a bad mood which makes me a complete jerk. But guess what ... I don't care, and I swear on my fat balls that anyone who dares to challenge our domains and laws will be destroyed. Pilots in Durban and Yaren knows me as "The Fat Bastard".

Why do you want to join The Core/APM?: Cause is the only place where my fat ass can fit.

Recite Our Motto: Pain is Temporary, Glory is Forever.

OoRP Form

How long have you been playing Freelancer Discovery for?: A year or more.

Have you ever played a Core character before? Have you read the lore of The Core? Do you know what The Core is?: Yes, Yes and Yes.

How familiar are you with the Edge Worlds?: Very familiar

How would you rate your RP skills out of 10?: 6

How would you rate your PvP skills out of 10? What ship-types are you good in?: 6

Why do you want to join the The Core?: Hexagon guns.

Do you already own a Core ship? If yes, what ship(s) is it?: Yes, a Sawback.

What Country and/or Time Zone do you operate in?: Argentina GMT -3

What is your Discord ID (mandatory)?: Im already in the Core discord.

What is your Skype (optional)?: hahaha I can't remember...

RE: The Core Recruitment - The Core - 03-22-2021

:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: The Core High Command
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Application

Recent Applicants,

Alex Karcer, your story is interesting enough that we would like to do some research about Rheinland informations to avoid some diplomatic problems. Your application is in PENDING. Consider joining at the Admiral course in the meantime. Oh, you read the motto, but you had to recitate it.

"Fat", we have problems about formality but at least we saw you in action and you're not bad. Your application is ACCEPTED.

-The Core High Command, The Core