Discovery Gaming Community
To: RM HC | CC: RFP HC, DHC HC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: RM HC | CC: RFP HC, DHC HC (/showthread.php?tid=118036)

To: RM HC | CC: RFP HC, DHC HC - ALG Classic - 07-18-2014

[Image: ALGTBTopMagdalenaAtzenbruckDortmundStati...842984.png]

To whom it may concern;

I'm Magdalena Atzenbruck, writing on behalf of ALG Waste Disposal.

Due to several attacks in recent times in systems bordering Rheinland and a few within Rheinland, we would like to inquire about the possibility of purchasing an Oder-class gunboat to bolster our security department.
If we were to be granted the rights to use this vessel, it would be used to respond to threats against civilian vessels in Rheinland and the surrounding area.

We understand that the production line of military vessels is under strain due to the ongoing war. As an industrial company, we would therefor be happy to deliver any amount of shipbuilding materials needed ourselves, in addition to any financial compensation you deem appropriate. Therefor this message has also been forwarded to Daumann Heavy Construction, the producers of the Oder class.

We look forward to your reply.
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]

RE: To: RM HC | CC: RFP HC, DHC HC - Havok - 08-12-2014

[Image: Bv0TR1e.png]

Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Target ID: Frau Atzenbruck
Subject: Your Request

Guten Abend Frau Atzenbruck.

I indeed have heard of your recent troubles and it does not give me the best of feelings to know that these measures are needed, but life turns out of our control sometimes. While I've ordered increased patrols and scans of Rheinland, my men cannot be everywhere at any time.

We shall grant you the production of One (1) Oder-Class Gunboat. Seeing as Daumann is included in this transmission, you should inquire with them as to what is needed when and where.

Do not misuse our trust, Frau Atzenbruck.

Daniela Winter
Admiral of the Rheinland Military

RE: To: RM HC | CC: RFP HC, DHC HC - Daumann Heavy Construction - 08-13-2014

===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: tk-interview_zpsa5788bcf.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter DHC Secretary

Good morning Ms. Atzenbruck,

I was going to contact ALG about different project soon, what a coincidence we could talk earlier, isn't it? Naturally we can provide you Oder-class vessel, the question is, would you like to wait for brand-new ship or available faster retrofitted gunboat from older version, currently undergoing repairs at The Ring? Price for new craft is 25 Million, while veteran ship costs 15.

I await your reply,

Hanna Richter DHC

===Transmission Terminated===

RE: To: RM HC | CC: RFP HC, DHC HC - ALG Classic - 08-13-2014

[Image: ALGTBTopEdit_zps131821b1.png]

Admiral Winter;

Thank you for your grant of trust. Of course we can guarantee that the gunboat will be used exclusively for security roles that do not conflict with the Republic's interests.

- Kai Richter, Security Director

Ms Richter;

Good to see Daumann giving the green light for this deal as well.
After some deliberation, we've decided to go for the older model. We are confident your own shipyards as well as others we visit have the capabilities to deal with the ship's upkeep as needed.
The transaction can be completed as soon as you provide account information.

- Kai Richter, Security Director
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]

RE: To: RM HC | CC: RFP HC, DHC HC - Daumann Heavy Construction - 08-13-2014

===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: tk-interview_zpsa5788bcf.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter DHC Secretary

Good day Ms. Atzenbruck,

NeuralPay account sign is DHC-Bank, the ship should be ready in two days, we're almost finished with retrofit. Although older, virtually it's equal to the newer model, with that difference it sports slightly weaker armor and scanner. Ship in question seen also some combat in Hudson, but besides it's good vessel.

Hanna Richter DHC

===Transmission Terminated===