Discovery Gaming Community
Request for Technology trade and purchase - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: Request for Technology trade and purchase (/showthread.php?tid=118051)

Request for Technology trade and purchase - FynnMcScrap - 07-18-2014

Well met, Junkers.
Congressmen, Arbiter.

Most know me or have heard of me.
I am FynnMcScrap, Foreman for the trading cooperation between Junkers and freelance traders in Texas.

I approach you here officially in the name of T&T to request your permission for two points :

1) purchase of one or more Salvage Frigates for the purpose of scrap mining in Texas and near systems. Ship Crews will be Junker crewmates in subcontract by T&T/ , flying under Junker ID and command.

2) purchase of technology to use as ambulance ships for the free clinic at Tinkers Haven.

Ship for usage through Freelance trained Pilots :
CFS / unarmed. Spezifications as described here.

The loadout of the Vehicle will be improved in due course and we are very proud to have been able to ensure first grade professional advice to train and lead our clinical Program :

The Med.Force.One , lead by Dr. J. H. Holliday has sent one of its best Doctors to lead and supervize this Project. Dr. Doreen Naggar has taken up residency at Houston and is preparing to take up office as our chief resident.

[spoiler=Dr. Naggar / personal files]Name: Dr. Doreen Naggar
Nationality: Rheinland, native of planet Hamburg
Medical Certifications: Internal medicine, pediatrics, psychology
last Residency: Med.Force.One[/spoiler]

Dr. Naggar has best credentials from the famous Dr. Holliday and will proove a valuable asset to us and to all Junkers. We hope to better the medical situation and paramedical reaction time in the debris fields in Texas by using these vehicles as described. Of course both the services of these crews as well as the service at the clinic will be offered to all Junker Crews.

We have also sent you a construction / transportation query.

As we plan to construct now we bid you at least to reply and consider to this technology and ship pourchase so that we may continue in time.
We hope that we will manage to construct Base security fast enough to avoid any destruction.

Greetings to you all
FynnMcScrap

RE: Request for Technology trade and purchase - FynnMcScrap - 07-19-2014

As I have just experienced the attack on the newly built Beaumont Spire and have heard much gossip about the reasons I would also bid a Member of Congress to brief me on any further necessitys concerning Texas. After all, it would be quite pointless to build a base, pay out officials, and then loose the next lot of Crewmen to the Padua Liberty Rouges.

I would either bid congress to opt as a mediator between T&T and the PLR leaders or to enable direct communication.

As the situation in Texas is getting even more stressed and dangerous at the moment I urge Congress to reply to our questions.

Fellow Junkers , please : do not just remain quiet.
We are respected members and friends of the Junker communitys, not some untrustworthy moneylenders seeking quick cash. We wish to better our own standing, of course.
But we deeply care about the life and well being of our community and wish to better possibilitys for us all.

Base building platform is ready, License is fully granted... All we are waiting for is enough transportation capacity and response to our questions. Construction will start in the next days.

Fynn

RE: Request for Technology trade and purchase - nOmnomnOm - 07-25-2014

[Image: phil_robertson_duck_dynasty_h_2013.jpg]

:::INCOMMING VIDEO TRANSMISSION:::
Encryption: HIGH
To: FynnMcScrap , on Board the T&T/.Tinkers.Pride

>Connecting....
>Connecting............
>Connection established.

Hello again Mr. FynnMrScrap,

Ah so I be seeing dat dem ships here on dem request be a bit more... into detail ye? Very good... we are very grateful for the amount of respect that ye have.. it hard to find that at dis time from the independent and O' dem other "Junker" groups out der, sometimes cussing us out hmm?

So back to em' ships...

Aye them salvagers are fine and dandy for ye' men to use. Ya'll be maybe giving us a number o' ships? Ta keep track of the purchases.

Dem ambulance ideeer is good. The scrap fields give me headaches at times.. Damn hard radiation. Maybe I be happy to have one o' em docs near by to take a look at little old me? Ya'll be grateful of that. Perhaps also... a repair ship would be a good idea too? Mining ships might be of needing' repairs in the fields. We all ye would greatly appreciate da assistance to all our hard workin' Junkers. Dis will be very swell indeed!

On dem PLR folk in dem area. What I advise you... being an old man.. ye' be maybe needin' some convincing to dem rogue group to let ye' be. I'm sure dem fellers dont wana waste dem bullets on doctors? More like maybe offer to help dem? See what I mean, boy? Give dem an offer and dey might just leave yeah be. Dont be selling them business offers like dem idiots on the video transmissions. Dey like der money but cannot be bought only by it. A least dems what I hear.

We will help all we can to keep ya'll in good hands. Learn from us, boy. We do not pose threats to pirates and dey dont to us. Ye?

Good luck to ye. Let us know how things go.
If I need some help in the fields with ma head aching I will be sure to know who to call, hehee!

~Mike Hunt

RE: Request for Technology trade and purchase - FynnMcScrap - 07-25-2014

Thanks, Mr. Hunt.
I sure appreciate you taking the time to see through our request. So we will be able to outfit more of the Ambulances and I will station one at La Fort as soon as we have trained the Crew. Only with this one I will see to it that the Pilot has surefire Junker flight License so as to prevent all them fellows from the Guards getting edgy. The rest of the Ambulances will be stationed at the Haven like our first ship.

As to the Salvagers bought so far :
After getting the oK and finding a Crew willing to fly with me I have finaly bought one to replace my old Wrecker. The poor Buggy had developed an engine Problem and got recycled. Some of the Members joining us have also brought in a Salvager of their own adding up the workforce at the Haven to 3 Frigates and a single Wrecker at this moment .

J/T&T/The.Big.Buggy ( I often accompany the Skipper on the treck, his name is William Watts from Rochester. )
J/T&T/Idefix
J/T&T/Sturm_Winger

And the Wrecker J/T&T/Heavy.Metal

Nice Idea about the Repair Ship, it figures. Will do.

Till then, just send us a message if we should dispatch the Ambulance. Doc Nagger has not jet opened the Clinic but we will invite you to visit us at the opening cerimony.

Thanks for your advice. We will see if I can strike a bargain.

Fynn out.