Discovery Gaming Community
Skye Base - A new begining. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Skye Base - A new begining. (/showthread.php?tid=118130)

Skye Base - A new begining. - Apollon - 07-20-2014

Diana heads towards the bar that Woody told her about, using the his instructions. However, It was unpleasant for the people who saw her get out of her Templar, But she kept walking towards the bar ignoring them.

Once she arrives at the bar, she takes a seat at the closest table. She looks around at the environment and the people, It totally different from the bars on New London and Cambridge, she wasn't sure if it was better or not. However, she didn't care, having only her goals and objectives in her mind, but she gave a smile, as she waited for Woody to arrive

"I guess that I'll enjoy my stay here, although that the people here didn't give me a 'warm' welcome..." she said, giving a smile to the people as she sat waiting for Allen.

RE: Skye Base - A new begining. - Foochow - 07-21-2014

After docking and safely placing his Claymore in its hangar, Woody heads for Skye's bar.

Woody enters the bar smiling and waving almost to each invidual person sitting in the bar. Woody spent quite some time on the Skye so he knows a lot of people there. Its also one of the good things when you're a part of smaller community like Gaians are.

He passed by the table where Diana was sitting, stopped in place and started sweeping with his eyes looking for any sign of her. He then turned behind a noticed her sitting at the closest table to the entrance.

He made a facepalm and started heading towards Diana, taking a seat across of her.

"Sorry for not noticing you and if you waited for too long, I usually storm in here straight for the bar... So what are you going to drink?" He smiled while waiting for the answer

RE: Skye Base - A new begining. - Apollon - 07-21-2014

Diana looks at woody entering the bar and smiles a little.

"Here he is..."

She looks at him as he stopped next to her searching for her while she's right next to him, she chuckles as she moves her head around.

"Men are still funny these days..." she said to herself.

she turns to him as he sits down, with a smile on her face, leaning back."This place looks fun to me, I'm not very familiar with the Gaian's drinks, so surprise me.." she chuckled

RE: Skye Base - A new begining. - Foochow - 07-22-2014

He leans on his chair, staring at Diana and smiling. Shortly after he starts speaking.

"Not familiar huh? Then lets get familiar, how about we drink something that Gaians made, shall we?"

He smiled while turning towards the bar, raising his right hand and calling for the bartender.

"Wilson! Bring us two shots of Gaian Absinthe! Put it on me!"

He turns back towards Diana, smiling and starts talking once more.

"So... it seems you're a quiet one... Tell me more about you and your past." He said, awaiting for an answer

RE: Skye Base - A new begining. - Apollon - 07-22-2014

Diana smiles, looking around.

"The bars here a different from the ones I've been to..."

She sighs turning to him.

"My past.... " she pauses a bit, then resumes "Where to start.. Well, Served in the Armed forces for a few years now. All of these years, I've fought for "The Queen".. but I ended up being deceived."

She chuckles "But well, I killed all of my patrol subordinates, It felt so good back then..." a wide smile appears on her face.

RE: Skye Base - A new begining. - Foochow - 07-22-2014

He carefully listens to what she has to say, when his line of sight gets interrupted by a bartender bringing the drinks he ordered minutes ago.

"I see..." He pauses for a bit, resuming after few seconds of silence.

"Take a drink, although be carefull. It's quite strong when you drink it for the first time, I got used to it." He raises his glass in the air saying a toast.

"For the Nature!" He downs the absinthe.

"You said they decieved you? Right? What did they do? Sorry if I'm being too curious but I need to know what my people are capable of..."