Discovery Gaming Community
To: EFL || Encryption: Medium - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: EFL || Encryption: Medium (/showthread.php?tid=118185)

To: EFL || Encryption: Medium - Sath - 07-21-2014

: : : : : : : : : :::::::
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
:::::: : : : : : : : : : :
DECRYPTING FILES

[Image: YqyvuoX.jpg]

Name:George Simon

Subject:Job Offer

Bonjour Messiurs,

Let me introduce myself. I am George Simon, younger of the two Simon Brothers, who now, jointly sponsor and run a base by the name "Pont du Gard" in Languedoc, commissioned to fasten up the cleaning up of "Remoulins" wreckage. We are currently facing a lack of manpower to move the scrap that is collected, away from the base to Stokes smelter for war purposes. Not only that, we have allocated few storage bays of the base to accommodate the local miners to drop off the Beryllium Ore that is mined in Tau-23. The unprocessed ore materials too, have been stacking up and we have been having difficulties moving them to Maine.

After a careful review of options, we chose to opt for the one, that would benefit us as well as strengthen our relationships with your corporation. We have decided to fund for the construction of a "Barge" class supertransport with the help of your engineers at Laval shipyard.

I am here, requesting permission to hire your engineers, for this job, since I believe that, nowhere in Gallia, do we have as much talented men as yours, aboard Laval Shipyard. If you are fine with my proposal, I can move into further details about the supplies. Merci.

[size=12]Plus tard,

George Simon, Pont du Gard Administrator
[/size]

: : : : : : : : : : : :::::::
DELETING FILES
:::::: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : : :::::::
TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
:::::: : : : : : : : : : : :

RE: To: EFL || Encryption: Medium - Cashew - 07-23-2014

-=Incoming Transmission=-

To: George Simon
Subject: In Discussion

Bonjour,

I am Jeremy Beafort et I will be the representative of EFL while we are discussing business along with other things. Your request about building a super barge is currently being discussed by the board. Our engineers are certainly capable of constructing such a vessel but you must understand that it will take some time. We are unfortunately lacking man power to transport supplies, it might be an idea to contact another corporation to deal with that aspect of the deal. We hope to be in contact soon.

Jeremy Beafort

-=Transmission Ended=-

RE: To: EFL || Encryption: Medium - Sath - 07-23-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
DECRYPTING FILES

Bonjour Monsieur Beafort,

I am glad to hear that my request is being processed. I won't mind waiting for the EFL board to take decisions, since, in the meantime I would have to start contacting potential parties to get the required supplies necessary for the construction. Once I have listed out the supply details, I will contact you to make sure that the docking bays of Laval are open for other corporate vessels bringing in the supplies. Merci...

[size=12]Plus tard,

[/size]

DELETING FILES
TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: EFL || Encryption: Medium - Squad - 07-23-2014

[Image: v6erYat.png]

Monsieur Simon,

While I'm certain my communique comes as a bit of a surprise, I feel I have a duty to inform you of certain . . . limitations on your prospective arrangement. While EFL is always interested in doing what it can to support our fellow corporate entities, this "Barge" you speak of seems to be uniquely non-Gallic in its origins.

We have attempted, and to my knowledge, are continuing to reverse-engineer the craft based on a series of images we obtained recently. These efforts have yet to be completed, and until they are, I question EFL's ability to construct such a massive object for your needs.

However, while the Board's composition escapes me, I suggest a resolution to this issue. If you are able to provide EFL with schematics to supplement our current work, EFL will gladly take on the work of the craft's construction. Not only would it save us, and therefore, you, time, but it seems reasonable to assume that our efforts could be focused on manufacturing exclusively. It should be quite easy to supply the materials if we have the completed instruction manual.

Consider my suggestions carefully.

Votre dévoué serviteur,

J. Tavernier

[Image: 2wp1855.png]

RE: To: EFL || Encryption: Medium - Sath - 07-24-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
DECRYPTING FILES

Bonjour Monsieur Tavernier,

From rumours I have heard, I presume that this ship has an enormous amount of storage capacity. And forgive me for not knowing that we have yet to gain more statistics on this vessel. Either way, I am pleased with your proposal, and would like to offer my help, whatever you deem fit, in collecting raw data about this vessel.

I wish that this does not take forever, since, as I have heard, this kind of vessel, is a rare sight to behold. I will have a contingent of engineers and research scholars sent down to New Berlin and New Tokyo, along with my brother, Patrick Simon. He will lead and handle the information gathering, since he is quite familiar with statistics and other mathematical stuff *shrugs*.

I sincerely hope that this would be a stepping stone towards improving our friendlier relations with EFL Oil & Machineries. I have channeled this transmission to Patrick Simon, so that he can update us on the statistical report now and then. Until I can get enough information, I will have all the proceedings related to this at a full halt. Merci...

[size=12]Plus tard,

[/size]

DELETING FILES
TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: EFL || Encryption: Medium - Squad - 08-06-2014

[Image: v6erYat.png]

Monsieur Simon,

As a bit on an update, I'm curious to know what stones you might have turned regarding any details of the vessel you would like to work with us to build. As I said, we've made some strides in reverse engineering the few examples we've scanned, but I believe the Board is inclined to grant your request once we understand the scope of the project. If you've managed to obtain any additional details, we would be greatly appreciative.

Votre dévoué serviteur,

J. Tavernier

[Image: 2wp1855.png]

RE: To: EFL || Encryption: Medium - Sath - 08-07-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
DECRYPTING FILES

Bonjour Monsieur Tavernier,

Things have been proceeding slowly as for now. My brother is, ermm, apparently sorting out his personal issues before he can set out on his voyage into Rheinland. The contingent are already stationed in Planet Quillan for departure.

That aside, I would like to request your patience and time, to collect any relevant information related to this vessel. I, personally, have to oversee the maintanence works of the installation, since we are undergoing an upgradation process. So, I hope that you understand our position here.

I can assure that you will receive a reply from Patrick Simon soon, that he is ready to depart for Rheinland. Just that he has been busy of late, with his familial and personal issues constantly pestering him about. As soon as I receive confirmation from his side, I will let you know. Merci...

[size=12]Plus tard,

[/size]

DELETING FILES
TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: EFL || Encryption: Medium - Sath - 09-04-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
DECRYPTING FILES

Bonjour Messiur Tavernier,

I sincerely apologize for the time that has elapsed for this reply. I haven't got a reply from Patrick Simon yet, and I am not sure about his current whereabouts *his face turns pale*. With the upgradation process of Pont du Gard nearly complete, I am pretty sure that I can vouch in for Patrick's absence and collect the information myself. Do you have anything to add on this, Monsieur?

[size=12]Plus tard,

[/size]

DELETING FILES
TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: EFL || Encryption: Medium - Sath - 10-08-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
DECRYPTING FILES

Subject:Scouting Report

Salut!

Me and my team have arrived at Rheinland and after trying to gather relevant information about the vessel for around 2 weeks, we could not find any such valuable information that can be regarded as relevant. I fear that I can't devote a lot more of my time in here, trying to gather information, as the base itself is currently not being monitored by anyone, except the crew. Either way, I would continue to pry for some information, before I return to Languedoc the next week.

[size=12]Plus tard,

[/size]

DELETING FILES
TRANSMISSION TERMINATED