Discovery Gaming Community
[Freistadt] to: Merchant Networks: Aland/Freistadt Request Goods - DOUBLED BONUS! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: [Freistadt] to: Merchant Networks: Aland/Freistadt Request Goods - DOUBLED BONUS! (/showthread.php?tid=118376)

Pages: 1 2

[Freistadt] to: Merchant Networks: Aland/Freistadt Request Goods - DOUBLED BONUS! - Jack_Henderson - 07-26-2014

[Image: veronica.png]

**** SENDER: Veronica Ryan, IMG Secretary ****

**** TO: Open Call on Merchant Networks ****

Dear Sir or Madam,

You are a transporter?
You like fair prices?
You like legal, relatively safe assignments?
You like bonus payments?

Then you do not have to look any further.

After the last successful trade mission, we are currently starting upgrades on our Omega IMG bases, namely Freistadt and Aland Shipyard.

Freistadt is a base that proudly dates back to the DSE construction efforts of the lanes in Omega 7, which started a long time before the 80-Years War. The IMG took over in the wake of the economic crisis. Some of the systems are outdated and the Guild has decided to overhaul Freistadt.

Aland Shipyard, completed in 817 A.S., has been gaining economic significance since Falster Trade Center has been moved above the base. Even though the space station is new, upgrades to its function of a trading hub are planned.

Therefore, the Guild keeps up the offer of the first trade mission, and adds some more new contracts that are up for dedicated shippers with good standing to the IMG.

Please also notice that not all buy-in locations are given. The trade tool FL-Stat might come in handy, if you are planning different routes.

The following goods are currently needed for stockpiling:

- - - N E W - - - T R A D E - - - M I S S I O N - - -

IMPORTANT: In order to avoid problems with Rheinland customs, we are stockpiling these goods at Aland Shipyard in Bretonian Space for your convenience.

The following goods are in high demand at Aland Shipyard at the moment:
  • Ablative Armor Plating - selling at Aland Shipyard for 1773 - buyable at Alster Shipyard (Republican Shipping) Hamburg: 500, Wedel Mining Facility (Unioners) Hamburg: 500

BONUS PAYMENTS - Ablative Armor Plating:
  • 1 run: 3 million
  • 5 runs: 20 million
  • 10 runs: 50 million

• Energy Field Equipment - selling at Aland Shipyard for: 4328 - buyable at Abbeville Production Facility (Solar Engineering) Picardy: 249, Trafalgar Base (Junkers) New London: 3287, Planet New London (BPA) New London: 3511

BONUS PAYMENTS - Energy Field Equipment:
  • 1 run: 3 million
  • 5 runs: 20 million
  • 10 runs: 50 million

- - - C O N T I N U E D - - - M I S S I O N - - -

IMPORTANT: These goods are collected at Freistadt in Omegas 7, in contrast to the new missions that go to Omega 3.

• Industrial Material - selling at Freistadt for: 1500 - buyable at Lancaster (Bowex) Newcastle: 200, Mainz (RepShipping) Frankfurt: 200, Glasgow (IDF) Leeds: 200
  • H-Fuel - selling at Freistadt for: 2400 - buyable at Fujisawa (GMG) Okinawa: 129, Mainz (RepShipping) Frankfurt: 1250
  • MOX (Rheinland) - selling at Freistadt for: 1075 - buyable at Wuppertal (ALG) Koeln: 469, Krefeld (Unioners) Koeln: 469
  • Pharmaceuticals - selling at Freistadt for: 2738 - buyable at Planet Denver (LPI) Colorado: 259

BONUS PAYMENTS - Industrial Materials, H-Fuel, Mox (Rheinland), Pharaceuticals
  • 1 run: 2 million
  • 5 runs: 10 million
  • 10 runs: 20 million

You are invited to use this form to report your deliveries:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] < your name >
[b]Shiptype: [/b]< your shiptype >
[b]Cargo Hold:[/b] < your cargo hold >
[b]Bank Account:[/b] < your account where we wend the bonus payment >

[b]Delivered Goods: [/b]
[list]
[*]< Commodity 1: Amount >
[*]< Commodity 2: Amount >
[/list]
[b]
Video Evidence:[/b] <insert your uploaded screenshots here (timestamped, cargo bay open, Freistadt/Aland Shipyard visible) >

Thank you for your attention!

Veronicy Ryan
IMG Secretary

[Image: end.png]

RE: Open Call to Merchant Networks: Freistadt Requests Goods for a Humanitarian Mission - Jack_Henderson - 07-26-2014

-

-

FREISTADT - TRADE MISSION ARCHIVE

Dear Sir or Madam,

You are a transporter?
You like fair prices?
You like bonus payments?

Currently, the Independent Miners Guild is looking for shippers that would transport the following goods to Freistadt in Omega 7.

The Guild is preparing a humanitarian mission and has chosen to stage it from Omega 7, therefore the material is collected there.

Please also notice that not all buy-in locations are given. The trade tool FL-Stat might come in handy, if you are planning different routes.

• Industrial Material - selling at Freistadt for: 1500 - buyable at Lancaster (Bowex) Newcastle: 200, Mainz (RepShipping) Frankfurt: 200, Glasgow (IDF) Leeds: 200
  • H-Fuel - selling at Freistadt for: 2400 - buyable at Fujisawa (GMG) Okinawa: 129, Mainz (RepShipping) Frankfurt: 1250
  • MOX (Rheinland) - selling at Freistadt for: 1075 - buyable at Wuppertal (ALG) Koeln: 469, Krefeld (Unioners) Koeln: 469
  • Pharmaceuticals - selling at Freistadt for: 2738 - buyable at Planet Denver (LPI) Colorado: 259

Bonus payments:
  • After 5 reported deliveries (can be done in 1 report with 5 pictures), you receive 5 million credits.
  • After 10 reported deliveries, you receive a bonus of 10 million credits.
  • We need: a timestamped picture of your ship, cargo bay screen open, in front of Freistadt

Code:

[list]
[/list]
[b]
Video Evidence:[/b] <insert your uploaded screenshots here (timestamped, cargo bay open, Freistadt visible) >

Veronicy Ryan
IMG Secretary

Open Call to Merchant Networks: Freistadt Requests Goods for a Humanitarian Mission - Danny-boy - 07-26-2014

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
***CONNECTING***
***CONNECTION ESTABLISHED***

Greetings, Mr George Cavendish here.
I don't normally get myself involved in these sort of things, but as I'll be passing by soon I suppose I could help out and see what I can deliver, besides who knows with me taking care of some of this phrehaps someone else in the IMG will have a little extra time to process my docking requests for Falster and Fort Siloso hint hint.

Expect the first delivery from me later today.

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***
***CONNECTION LOST***

RE: Open Call to Merchant Networks: Freistadt Requests Goods for a Humanitarian Mission - spacedragon - 07-26-2014

---===+++INCOMING TRANSMISSION+++===---

FROM/SENDER:
Comm.-ID: Venus.of.Sirus, Ms. Venus LOVELIGHT

TO/COMM-TARGET:
Comm.-ID: IMG, Mrs. Veronica Ryan

Subject:
CONFIRMATION OF DELIVERY

Encryption:
NONE
................................................................................

CONFIRMATION OF DELIVERY

Greetings Mrs. Ryan,

Venus.of.Sirius
hereby confirms that following items have successfully reached their destination:

3.515.....units..........Industrial Materials................................1.497,00 SC/unit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL PRICE........................................................................5.261.955,00 SC
=============================================================
CASH PAID BY BASE PAY SYSTEM!

TRANSPORT-SHIP:

Venus.of.Sirius, Ms. Venus LOVELIGHT

ORIGIN:
XXX

SHIPPING DESTINATION:

IMG, Freistadt Base
Omega 7

DATE/TIME:
26-07-821 A.S. / see timestamps

Proofs:

[Image: screen247cwuaa.png][Image: screen250muyhz.png]

Best regards

Venus LOVELIGHT

:::---TRANSMISSION TERMINATED---:::

Open Call to Merchant Networks: Freistadt Requests Goods for a Humanitarian Mission - Danny-boy - 07-26-2014

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
***CONNECTING***
***CONNECTION ESTABLISHED***

Cavendish here.
I'm very happy to report that I have successfully delivered five ship loads of pharmaceuticals to Freistadt.
Below you will find my shipping manifesto, I'm glad I could have been of assistance.

On a completely unrelated note I was told by one of your pilots that I have been granted docking access to Fort Siloso, unfortunately I was unable to reply to thank them, could you please do that for me? Oh and whilst we're on the topic does that access also extend to Falster station? Sorry for bothering you with these mattes on this channel, however I figured why not kill two birds with one stone.

Shipping manifesto:

Cargo Hold: 3525
Bank Account: BroadSword.T3

Delivered Goods:
  • Pharmaceuticals: 3525

Video Evidence:

***TRANSMISSION ENDED***
***CONNECTION LOST***

RE: Open Call to Merchant Networks - Sabru - 07-27-2014

*Transmission Incoming*
ID: Hana Isuzu
Recipient: Veronica Ryan
Encryption: Okinawa
Message Begins.......

Konnichiwa. I am Hana Isuzu, a GMG independent captain. 5 deliveries of H-fuel have been delivered from Fujisawa to Freistadt for the IMG's use.

The paperwork is attached below.

Name: Hana Isuzu, Captain of the MV-Anko.Maru
Shiptype: T-482-T "Kujira"
Cargo Hold: 4690
Bank Account: MV-Anko.Maru

Delivered Goods: H-fuel
  • H-fuel: 4690

Video Evidence:

****Transmission Ends****

Call to Merchant Networks: Freistadt Requests - Kirkmaximus - 07-27-2014

[Image: 72840.jpg]
Name: Eli.Eales
Shiptype: Shire
Cargo Hold: Using 4,000 out of 5,000.
Bank Account: Gateway|-GSV-Eli.Eales
(Note: all profits will go to the Leeds Orphanage Foundation because no child should be forced to grow up alone and speak the French language!)

Delivered Goods: MOX

Dear Sir or Madam, it is always a honor to help the Independent Miners Guild.
Your company has always been a true and honest trading partner with Gateway Shipping. On behalf of my company we would like to wish you the best of luck with your humanitarian mission. Feel free to contact myself or any of my associates if you require any further assistance. Our transports are capable of bringing goods & commodities quickly to your base(s) and with better rates than any possibly offered by Bowex.

Video Evidence:

Open Call to Merchant Networks: Freistadt Requests Goods for a Humanitarian Mission - Jack_Henderson - 07-27-2014

Dear Transporters,

It's a pleasure seeing your contributions to a good cause. The fast response to our call will render the Guild able to start their aid mission soon. Keep up the good work, this will be a continuing mission, running for at least a few weeks.

Dear Mr. Eli Eales, thank you for your delivery of MOX and the kind offer. The first bonus (5 million) has been paid to your bank account. I like your social project, and it makes a lot of sense these days. If you ever need help with that, don't hesitate to call the Guild.

Dear Ms. Hana Isuzu, thank you for your delivery of H-fuel. The first bonus (5 million) has been paid to your bank account.

Dear Mr. Cavendish, thank you for your delivery of Pharameuticals. The first bonus (5 million) has been paid to your bank account. Furthermore, you have been cleared for both docking permission on Falster and Fort Siloso. Enjoy the opportunities you'll find there, Sir. We are looking forward to hearing more from you.

Dear Ms. Venus Lovelight, thank you for your delivery of Industrial Materials. Only 4 more deliveries to go before you get the first stage bonus of 5 million credits. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for your attention! And keep up the good work!

Veronica Ryan
IMG Secretary

RE: [Freistadt] to: Merchant Networks: Freistadt Requests Goods - Part II - Jack_Henderson - 08-28-2014

Dear Sir or Madam,

You are a transporter?
You like fair prices?
You like bonus payments?

After the last successful trade mission, we are currently starting upgrades on our Omega IMG bases, namely Freistadt and Aland Shipyard.

Freistadt is a base that proudly dates back to the DSE construction efforts of the lanes in Omega 7, which started a long time before the 80-Years War. The IMG took over in the wake of the economic crisis. Some of the systems are outdated and the Guild has decided to overhaul Freistadt.

Aland Shipyard, completed in 817 A.S., has been gaining economic significance since Falster Trade Center has been moved above the base. Even though the space station is new, upgrades to its function of a trading hub are planned.

Therefore, the Guild keeps up the offer of the first trade mission, and adds some more new contracts that are up for dedicated shippers with good standing to the IMG.

- - - N E W - - - T R A D E - - - M I S S I O N - - -

IMPORTANT: In order to avoid problems with Rheinland customs, we are stockpiling these goods at Aland Shipyard in Bretonian Space for your convenience.

The following goods are in high demand at Aland Shipyard at the moment:
  • Ablative Armor Plating - selling at Aland Shipyard for 1773 - buyable at Alster Shipyard (Republican Shipping) Hamburg: 500, Wedel Mining Facility (Unioners) Hamburg: 500

BONUS PAYMENTS - Ablative Armor Plating:
  • 5 runs: 12 million
  • 10 runs: 30 million

• Energy Field Equipment - selling at Aland Shipyard for: 4328 - buyable at Abbeville Production Facility (Solar Engineering) Picardy: 249, Trafalgar Base (Junkers) New London: 3287, Planet New London (BPA) New London: 3511

BONUS PAYMENTS - Energy Field Equipment:
  • 5 runs: 12 million
  • 10 runs: 30 million

- - - C O N T I N U E D - - - M I S S I O N - - -

IMPORTANT: These goods are collected at Freistadt in Omegas 7, in contrast to the new missions that go to Omega 3.

BONUS PAYMENTS - Industrial Materials, H-Fuel, Mox (Rheinland), Pharaceuticals
  • 5 runs: 10 million
  • 10 runs: 20 million

Code:

[list]
[/list]
[b]
Video Evidence:[/b] <insert your uploaded screenshots here (timestamped, cargo bay open, Freistadt/Aland Shipyard visible) >

Veronicy Ryan
IMG Secretary

RE: [Freistadt] to: Merchant Networks: Aland/Freistadt Request Goods - Part II - Jack_Henderson - 08-28-2014

[Image: julia.png]

**** SENDER: Julia Morrow, IMG Transport Commander ****

Hey Docking Masters,

We did a few runs today around Bretonia and Rheinland and got some Ablative Armor Plating for you. Aland should have the things sorted out by now.

Name: Julia Morrow
Shiptype: Shishapangma Transport
Cargo Hold: 3915
Bank Account: -

Delivered Goods:
  • Ablative Armor Plating: 3915
  • Ablative Armor Plating: 3915
Video Evidence:
[Image: B53ngVb.png]

[Image: VNUYex4.png]

Veronicy Ryan