Discovery Gaming Community
CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=118378)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - Johnathan Nox Carter - 07-26-2014

Honestly, i'll have to say this should never have happened, resurrecting CL. But my point is that it never should've died in the first place. Smile
Just as Jack pointed out, the Taus have been one piece short without you folks around, so it'll be good having you back.

RE: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - Ryummel - 07-26-2014

If the same guy called the faction "Los Pollos Hermanos" aka LPH}, would this thread have received the same comments it has so far? lol

RE: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - Panzer - 07-26-2014

hm... for me? yes, though for marginally different reasons.

I'd call them fanboys and still be mighty displeased at them existing as an enemy.

RE: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - Luke. - 07-26-2014

I'm finding it hard to find any valid reason for your outright hatred of us but okay.

RE: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - Vredes - 07-26-2014

Yay, an Outcast faction finally Smile

RE: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - Wildkins - 07-26-2014

I don't exactly like the resurrection only because I feel that the newcomers should have a chance at being a dominant faction, but I do like the idea of there being an Outcast faction. We'll just have to see how it plays out. Best of luck

RE: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - dierton - 07-26-2014

Coming from one of the creators, and going by how the faction died, I think that it should stay in the history books

RE: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - Tunicle - 07-26-2014

Was wondering what the thinking was in resurrecting something from the past rather than just bring a new OC presence for the present into being?

RE: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - Jack_Henderson - 07-26-2014

I don't understand why "resurrecting" is such a big problem for quite a few people.
I assume Outcasts are organised in clans and families. A family had bad luck for a while, others pushed into the foreground and they almost vanished. After some months, the wheel of fortuned had turned and they push back for power.

I do not see a problem there.

RE: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - Siren Stone - 07-26-2014

... While I'm not opposed to the CL's return and know of at least one certain Post apocalyptic Road Warrior of Mine that will more than likely be rejoining your ranks... I've got to ask; Does this have anything to do with the recent attempts at a new OC faction known as the Crimson Cross?

Also, welcome back, I hope to RP with your group at some point.

EDIT: +1 for what Jack just said.