Discovery Gaming Community
CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=118378)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - Luke. - 08-16-2014

Umm...I don't think there's any particular need to single someone out and call it their "style". That's not a style and that's never been the intention of the man you speak of or the faction as a whole. It would appear that PvP aces like playing Outcasts; that's no fault of mine nor did I ask them all to come to CL} out of every OC faction that's currently available. Quality over quantity and all. Please refrain from making such silly accusations in the future.

Other than that, thank you.

RE: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - Black Widow - 08-17-2014

Hey I thought CL was official? Am I missing something here..

RE: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - Wildkins - 08-17-2014

(08-17-2014, 12:30 AM)Black Widow Wrote: Hey I thought CL was official? Am I missing something here..

Nope, they disbanded due to activity (as far as I know anyway - I'm a scrub though, so someone who knows what they're talking about should answer too).

RE: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - Bootsiuv - 08-17-2014

Oops double post...somehow.

Damn phone. ..

RE: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - Bootsiuv - 08-17-2014

Burak was banned. Luke left for a time. Some others did too I'm sure. There was only 6 or 7 of them to begin with. These things tend to snowball.

I was always impressed with CL. Luke is a capable dude. I'm glad they're bringing it back.

@KingG,

CL was always a great pvp faction. Worthy of respect and no small amount of fear. Why is this a bad thing? CL shoots stuff. Having capable pvpers seems like the way to go. They also all trained together quite a bit.

Nothing wrong with carrying a big stick, especially when one of your primary goals is using said stick to beat people you don't like.

RE: CL} - The Contari Lance + Feedback - Luke. - 08-17-2014

(08-17-2014, 11:17 AM)Bootsiuv Wrote: Burak was banned. Luke left for a time. Some others did too I'm sure. There was only 6 or 7 of them to begin with. These things tend to snowball.

I was always impressed with CL. Luke is a capable dude. I'm glad they're bringing it back.

Burak was booted from the faction before the decision to disband was made. I went inactive and Kevin too, left for a time and therefore due to activity and leadership confusion, we decided enough was enough.

So to answer your question Black Widow, we were but now we're not Smile anywho we're back in action.

If you want to get really picky with the factions PvP ability, Outcasts are in fact enhanced by Cardamine and therefore that still kinda makes sense in a very strange and unintentional way.