Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jessica Snow - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jessica Snow (/showthread.php?tid=118397)

To: Jessica Snow - aerelm - 07-26-2014

[Image: Header%20-%20Malta.png]

Change of plans, Snow, we're packing things and moving to Cartagena. It's in O-81.

Meet me there instead.

[Image: Footer%20-%20Generic.png]

RE: To: Jessica Snow - aerelm - 09-22-2014

[Image: Header%20-%20Malta.png]

Two things, Snow;

First off, the not-so-pleasant part: I just had a chat with some randomer from that Junker bunch who call themselves the Marauders, and he seemed to have heard some chatter about our little thing. Now that means someone's been talking more than they were supposed to, and I know it wasn't you but you wanted to be the boss so random crap like this would unfortunately be in the list of things you'd have to be taking care of. Look into it and make sure you keep the guys busy enough so they won't have much time to talk, will ya?

Now off to the even less pleasant part: The randomer I mentioned seemed to be rather interested in our little thing. As a matter of fact, he offered to lend a hand and bring in a team of engineers with him. Now, I know you prefer stickin' with smaller teams, but if even half the stuff I've heard about these Marauder engineers is true it'd mean we can be entirely sure that we'd be able to get some good use out of 'em, but not so sure about how much we can actually trust them. You know my stance when it comes to randomers who show random interest in random things that's really none of their business after all, so keep a close eye on them and make sure they won't try to do anything sneaky, and don't let them near anything "important".

Also, I may drop by in a few days to see how things are going.

RE: To: Jessica Snow - Remnant - 09-27-2014

I don't know why you're letting these.. 'outsiders' get close in the first place. I can work with a few people, although the moment an entire group decides to come in with the potential to butt in and say that I need to be doing something which I disagree on, I become rather irritated at various objects and people. I have too much of an ego to think that anyone from the outside would be any large help. I'll deal with them somehow, although don't expect them to be integrated very much into the projects. Heck, I may try pushing them off on making me coffee or something to start with.

I'll get the job done either way. One of the other kids you threw my way I do admit takes care of some of the integration work pretty well. I suppose I should thank you for that one, you seem to have chosen well. Emilia I think his name was? Well at least that's what I call him.

I'd like you to give me contact with anyone else that works for themselves, and doesn't represent a group which I find stupid. I'm planning to merely start working ahead on the next stage of your project, waiting for people and things is a drag. I'll just use the resources I have and get the job done.

Stop by sometime, willya? I need someone to complain to about some other trivialities around here. Oh. I guess i'll show you what's finished while you're around too. I guess that's sorta the reason i'm here, huh?

RE: To: Jessica Snow - aerelm - 10-09-2014

[Image: Header%20-%20Generic.png]

So the Congress just sent me a message saying they're done with the lists you passed me. Sure took their sweet ass time with it, but at least they're done now. Just need you to double-check the stuff they brought in to make sure they didn't intentionally or unintentionally forget anything. Junkers do try to pull stuff like that now and again after all.

Oh and I'm already on Cartagena by the way, just had to keep myself busy with keeping a close eye on the haulers and waste some cash on making sure people forget about seeing a hoard of Junker transports coming in with random goods for no apparent reason, which is why I haven't dropped by yet, but I probably will in a day or two once I'm done mopping up the somewhat-of-a-mess they made. That's kinda ironic though, for a group who supposedly rely on smuggling as their main source of income, subtlety sure ain't their strongest suit.