Discovery Gaming Community
Cds making everyone hostile - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Cds making everyone hostile (/showthread.php?tid=118401)

Cds making everyone hostile - Corile - 07-26-2014

Is it intended that when you fire a CD near Manhattan and it hits something, everything nearby turns red and wants to eat your face?

And if it is, can I get the thought process behind it?

[Image: 8Ueo7yF.gif][Image: 8Ueo7yF.gif]

RE: Cds making everyone hostile - Vredes - 07-26-2014

I had a thread relating this once, had to close it as it got infested. But it is a minor problem. Who cares that it is not RP? Like this server's name is Discovery RP 24/7 Smile

RE: Cds making everyone hostile - Blanket - 07-26-2014

It's vanilla that if you hit an NPC with a missile, they go red, since you have to target someone and actually fire a missile at them to hit them. Wasps/Hornets didn't have enough explosion range to set off NPC's from a miss.

TCD/Mosq/RCD's do.

RE: Cds making everyone hostile - Corile - 07-26-2014

Quote:But it is a minor problem. Who cares that it is not RP? Like this server's name is Discovery RP 24/7 Smile
When you see an escaping smuggler, shoot him with a CD, it accidentally hits the trade lane and then you have a Liberty Dreadnought shooting at you, it is a problem.

Quote:Wasps/Hornets didn't have enough explosion range to set off NPC's from a miss.
They also don't have enough range to hit anyone escaping.

RE: Cds making everyone hostile - Luke. - 07-26-2014

Do you ever stop whining?

RE: Cds making everyone hostile - Fifty. - 07-26-2014

Just deal with it, we all do.

RE: Cds making everyone hostile - Vredes - 07-26-2014

(07-26-2014, 10:07 PM)Protégé Wrote:
Quote:But it is a minor problem. Who cares that it is not RP? Like this server's name is Discovery RP 24/7 Smile
When you see an escaping smuggler, shoot him with a CD, it accidentally hits the trade lane and then you have a Liberty Dreadnought shooting at you, it is a problem.

Quote:Wasps/Hornets didn't have enough explosion range to set off NPC's from a miss.
They also don't have enough range to hit anyone escaping.

My sarcasm wasnt obvious... Sad

RE: Cds making everyone hostile - Corile - 07-26-2014

Quote:My sarcasm wasnt obvious... Sad
Sorry I haven't slept for 21 hours and I'm bad at detecting sarcasm at this state.

RE: Cds making everyone hostile - pillow - 07-27-2014

Unlawfuls for life. I wish CD's would work backwards, starting cruise and making people green.
That would be lovely.

Now, on a more serious note, just deal with it. Just evade the NPC shots if you really feel like popping a smuggler.

RE: Cds making everyone hostile - Alvin - 07-27-2014

(07-27-2014, 07:10 AM)Freedom Phantom Wrote: Unlawfuls for life. I wish CD's would work backwards, starting cruise and making people green.
That would be lovely.

We need one of these in game.